Su30
Mig21
Jaguar
Rafale
M2000
Mig27
Tejas
And then whatever else they purchase.
The MiG-21 & Jaguar's are on their final frontier. There was that story about them picking up (19) MiG-29's which had been stored since the 80's. I think they got 'em cheap, but yet to be delivered.

Its funny you placed the Tejas at the bottom of the list...as if it doesn't really matter.

Its funny you placed the Tejas at the bottom of the list...as if it doesn't really matter.
Tejas is too late for IAF, IAF wants complete product by HAL, that's why Tejas project is too late unlike to our JF-17 project and IAF/IN still not fully satisfied on their Tejas , that's why IAF/IN want to improve the form of MK-1A/MK-2 @Trailer23

As usual pakistaners celebrate prematurely. I hope you enjoyed that fake news.
And as usual Indian Trollers decide to show up...looking for a reason to get Banned.

Well, your Times of India is already crying about the $125 Million for the F-16 Support Package.

We'll be sure to tag you once the F-16 deal is official.

By the way, where were you when we were Celebrating 27th February?

I think the F21 was always a hard sell to india. It will despite the upgrades be an inferior aircraft in the mind of the average Indian, simply because Pakistan operates it. Also the age of the aircraft will play on their minds. I think another 36 Rafales will be purchased. Otherwise look at the potential lineup for the IAF

Su30
Mig21
Jaguar
Rafale
M2000
Mig27
Tejas
And then whatever else they purchase. It would be a huge logistics issue getting all the parts.
I understand but this could be a ploy to get India to buy
Wether India will do it or not.

Head of ISI was in Washington until yesterday. He stayed behind and was in some serious discussions with the Americans.
Don’t know if has left or still there.

Today BBC was reporting that the deal between Americans and Talibans is a done deal. Talibans will be meeting Imran and will then start the second phase of negotiations with the Afghan government.

Basically the Deal is agreed and once sealed will the be told and delivered to the Afghan puppet government.
Just for a minute think about the pain of Afghanistan’s whores and their InDian masters .

Current Afghan National Army and NDS fed, trained, brainwashed by India is not acceptable to Pakistan. And their armed force can't hold on its own against anyone either Pakistan or Taliban. So the most probably solution of this issue would be to have an open heart surgery of Afghan National Army and NDS, and let the Taliban take favorable position through electoral system and replace the current Govt. Only then this setup can sustain in Afghanistan. And US may withdraw safely and become friends with majority elected Afghan Taliban Govt in future.
But you know, democracy really sucks in this region. God knows better
The USA badly needs Afganistan’s Lithium deposits for the EV batteries and the rare earth metals for the semiconductor industry!!! No ifs and buts - it’s imperative. Especially, during the trade war with China rare earth materials significance came to forefront!!! The US policymakers are ready to go to any length to ensure their steady supply and not letting them fall into the “wrong” hands!!! In the present scenario the Taliban under Pak is the most viable option!!! The rest are all details....

Last edited:
Head of ISI was in Washington until yesterday. He stayed behind and was in some serious discussions with the Americans.
Don’t know if has left or still there.

Today BBC was reporting that the deal between Americans and Talibans is a done deal. Talibans will be meeting Imran and will then start the second phase of negotiations with the Afghan government.

Basically the Deal is agreed and once sealed will the be told and delivered to the Afghan puppet government.
Just for a minute think about the pain of Afghanistan’s whores and their InDian masters .
Trump visit to Pak will be after deal is signed.i Beleive F16s r known to every one we will see what package will be finalized along other Goodies I believe it would be big one more cobras. CSF money along some money by Govt of Pak will go purchase I won't be surprised if we get PAC 3 along M1A1 tank offer final tally will be above 10 billions my two cents only PAF new and used Airframes along current fleet upgrades will be 6 to 7 billion. Navy wants swift covertts along MPA Jett powered P8 Army wants Max pro we need them badly to minimize human loss at western borders may come from EDA. Lets see fingers crossed

That is not very polite!

Differences aside, never attack another member like that!
Arey bhai, just a bit of humor. I do respect and like MK.

We'll have to wait and see.

Rationally speaking, for the PAF, the F-16 Block-72 is the most plausible outcome as an interim until Project Azm.

It's the same airframe, engine, etc. as the Block-52, but with an AESA radar and new avionics. So for the most part, the Block-72 would re-use the PAF's existing logistics/maintenance infrastructure.

Moreover, thanks to Bahrain, Morocco, Slovakia, etc, the F-16 will also remain in production for a while, so the PAF has some time to decide (or to put it more accurately, come up with the money).

For around $5 bn you can probably get 18 new Block-72s plus 60-76 update kits for the existing F-16 fleet; build out a fleet of nearly 100 AESA radar-equipped F-16s.

However, that's a colossal ask, we are talking about giving national funds over to the US; so unless there's aid or subsidies, it's a tough ask. Remember, the PAF and PA both walked away from their Vipers over the suspension of CSF/FMF. On the other hand, if the US extends an EXIM loan, that might change things.
Loans, No. But yes FMS as quid pro quo to facilitate a peaceful US withdrawal from afg with a modicum of victory. If Pindi has done their homework well they should get these free.

Trump visit to Pak will be after deal is signed.i Beleive F16s r known to every one we will see what package will be finalized along other Goodies I believe it would be big one more cobras. CSF money along some money by Govt of Pak will go purchase I won't be surprised if we get PAC 3 along M1A1 tank offer final tally will be above 10 billions my two cents only PAF new and used Airframes along current fleet upgrades will be 6 to 7 billion. Navy wants swift covertts along MPA Jett powered P8 Army wants Max pro we need them badly to minimize human loss at western borders may come from EDA. Lets see fingers crossed
Too much u listed here bro...unlikely to happen. Let's just hope this F16 block 70 thing happens. At least the PAF will be up to par to tackle all challenges until NGF is operational. As for PA idk what's the hold up on Al-Khalid II...it's been in development for quite a while. PA needs Al-Khalid II in numbers to phase out some of the older tanks and as for PN...they did go on a shopping spree recently but still they need more IMO to keep up with IN.

Arey bhai, just a bit of humor. I do respect and like MK.

Loans, No. But yes FMS as quid pro quo to facilitate a peaceful US withdrawal from afg with a modicum of victory. If Pindi has done their homework well they should get these free.
He meant line of credit US should offer US if it's 5 billion that would be wonderful. You know line of credit works its revolving credit given by Bank a certain amount So we can use that line of credit to purchase and pay it back in instalments and Bank takes interest on it but we can reuse it again so basically Bank gave us money and we use it again and again

Too much u listed here bro...unlikely to happen. Let's just hope this F16 block 70 thing happens. At least the PAF will be up to par to tackle all challenges until NGF is operational. As for PA idk what's the hold up on Al-Khalid II...it's been in development for quite a while. PA needs Al-Khalid II in numbers to phase out some of the older tanks and as for PN...they did go on a shopping spree recently but still they need more IMO to keep up with IN.
When door opens it opens whole not a bit American attitude towards Gen Bajwa at pentagon and pompe met khan at Pak embassy shows where we stands I also assure u once it finalized it will pass in congress too.

When door opens it opens whole not a bit American attitude towards Gen Bajwa at pentagon and pompe met khan at Pak embassy shows where we stands I also assure u once it finalized it will pass in congress too.
And then what? So what if the door is open? Where is Pak going to get the money to purchase all this? Let alone all the things u listed, Pak doesn't even have the full money to outright pay for the block 70 upgrades. If it isn't subsidized or given on line of credit...even this wouldn't materialize. So after this happens...it doesn't matter if the door remains open...there would be no funds to purchase other stuff and Americans aren't about to bank roll everything on Pak's wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom