What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If other members can promise us things from Scar to Su35s and get away with it...then @Khafee can do so as well :enjoy:
Scar went on trial in Pak Su 35 was on card but after 27 Feb I don't think it's viable neither PAF thinks Scar is off due to Economic reasons

Well if we get new 45 , F16 Block 70 , that would be a massive news

If this a fake news this guy should be banned for life.

Army Chief left USA yesterday but there was leak information about new F-16s. Old one might be a possibility....
6 months ago I predicted that Pak-USA relationship will improve after July 2019 and it’s coming true. 25 mile restrictions on Pakistani Embbacy personals will also be removed in next few months.

I dont understand u ppl, u are making it sound like their was a restriction/ sanction placed on Pakistan by the u.s. while in reality their never was or is any restrictions on purchasing any u.s made weaponry to begin with.
The only point of contention was that the u.s govt. Was unwilling to finance it through csf.
So now wt has changed is the fact that they be willing to pay our 9 billion stuck as payable under csf.
N the fleebaggers instead of handing the cash will give us mostly second hand junk from afg along with a few f16 which may or may not be delivered.

We all need to understand that wt Pak needed the most at this time was hard cash to help revive our eco. As once we revive our eco. We can go n buy any thing from any one.
One example of this being a short lived is the fact that the first thing that our Govt. Asked of the amricans is the rescheduling of loans from the Paris club which the Americans refused.

Reactions: HRK
So our f16s cannot carry nukes then?

Why do we need Chinese having access to enable something to carry nukes? Nukes are not some sophisticated gadget. They are a bomb just like other bombs carried by a jet, and released as any bomb is except this one needs more precaution and evasive maneuvers after release.
And why do we need to modify any jet to carry home made bombs?

The wounds of AH-1Z Vipers being held back are still fresh. American denying turkey the engines for Pakistan ATAK-129 deal. Many considered that a done deal as well . And now a new lollipop is in offing. At this point, it is like building castles in the sky. No idea why people post such news which has zero percent chance of happening in the future.

ghalib-2-line-urdu-shayari.jpg

shahryar-2.jpg

0% chance?
Probability and data work differently where ever you are?

Another thing the mlu was originally suppose to be performed at kamra but Turks went behind our backs and convinced the Americans to do it in turkey.

So things aren't as rosey or bleak as we make them out to be

@Khafee @zulu @Armchair @Mangus Ortus Novem @RIWWIR
Good Day Gentlemen,
"Victory has many fathers...defeat is orphan"

Ever wondered why sudden change in US Policy? those who believe we are getting the F-16s because of Afghan-Taliban-US resolution is not entirely true. what i have deduced its because of operational performance of PAF and there is an ace which PAF holds. (2 x Israeli Pilots)

actual number should be 36 F-16C/D Block 72 (24 charlies and 12 x Delta) and upgrade of 18 x F-16C/D Block 52+ (12 x Charlie and 6 x Delta) That is 54 aircraft.

2 x israeli pilots = 54 x F-16s Vipers..(36 x new, 18 x upgrades)

Enjoy the monsoon!

Sir Jee: Please don't tag @TheTallGuy. He may come up with another 8 down, making a total tally of 16.:p::p::p:

No friend! why would i increase? its 8 kills (3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000, 3 x MiG-21BISON) on 27th Feb 19.

Good Day Gentlemen,

Ever wondered why sudden change in US Policy? those who believe we are getting the F-16s because of Afghan-Taliban-US resolution is not entirely true. what i have deduced its because of operational performance of PAF and there is an ace which PAF holds. (2 x Israeli Pilots)

actual number should be 36 F-16C/D Block 72 (24 charlies and 12 x Delta) and upgrade of 18 x F-16C/D Block 52+ (12 x Charlie and 6 x Delta) That is 54 aircraft.

Enjoy the monsoon!

No friend! why would i increase? its 8 kills (3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000, 3 x MiG-21BISON) on 27th Feb 19.

Hi,

Thank you for opening up another can of worms---and I love it---. It is just like the monsoon rains in punjab---.:cheers:

Good Day Gentlemen,

Enjoy the monsoon!.

Hi,

And I think I was just talking today---we don't need an ill will towards Israel---and I am correct.

And if what you say is correct---then all I can say is 'be thankful to the mercy and benevolence of Allah---because the Lord does give in strange ways'---.

However, there is possibility of an AESA upgrade for PAF or new Airframes, except for the numbers to say for the time being, because we are already going to have AESA in form of JF-17 Block-III. The US could have considered the PAF request as per this development along side the Rafale making it to India
Its not about rafale at all ,its all about your geography my Dear Geography :)

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.:cheers:

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
Thanks @Khafee for making our day....
This is what i revealed in my previous posts during IK US visit tht F16 upgrade plus new ones is on the table but how much they get it . Only time will tell :

They are a bomb just like other bombs carried by a jet, and released as any bomb is except this one needs more precaution and evasive maneuvers after release.
And why do we need to modify any jet to carry home made bombs?
:cheesy: I hope you don’t want the nuke to detonate as soon as it is released from the jet.So you need correct timing. I think the jets electronics play a part in that unless the nuke measures altitude itself. By the way Americans don’t Allow nukes to be carried on our f16s anyway....

:cheesy: I hope you don’t want the nuke to detonate as soon as it is released from the jet.So you need correct timing. I think the jets electronics play a part in that unless the nuke measures altitude itself. By the way Americans don’t Allow nukes to be carried on our f16s anyway....

food for thought!

Gone are the days of Airplane delivering nukes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom