What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

At first I was very impressed with this photo---Trump hand unerneath and IK's hand on to---Trump giving it all to IT---.

But now the salesman in me has woken up---. This photo looks more like Trump has IK by the Ballz---and that is the scary part---.

Trump is sitting at the edge of his seat---he has that certain expression of " CLOSING THE SALE" on his face---as if he has signed the deal---. But what deal----????

49706091_403-jpg.571016

There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip. Let us hope for the best.

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!

So my friend was right, I doubted him and didn't wanted to share here so I won't sound stupid. But he was right
@Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah It's our common friend.

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Oscar @Windjammer and others

Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!

please avoid posting fake news. no one said BLK 70s. don't make up stuff.

The news is real I was told same by this wednesday at Hardees in Lahore.

where is the money. the money must have been spent in hardees. This is just a dream for now 125 million for support of current fleet of blk 52s only. along with 60 personnel

where is the money. the money must have been spent in hardees. This is just a dream for now 125 million for support of current fleet of blk 52s only. along with 60 personnel
Money issue would get resolved don't that is our headache but beasts are coming, specially after recent Balakot clashes LockHead Martin is very pleased by us. They consider giving us F-16 which would kick Indian best planes very rewarding for their empire.

Khafee, do you know the whole package? what about fire arms is there any AMRAAMS and sidewinders with versions? and the ground attack load?

Speaking of the crown prince... remember how Trump couldn't contain his excitement when MBS signed billions of dollars worth of deals? While he easily shrugged away long time NATO allies just bcuz they weren't pulling their own weight. Hence my question...Trump wouldn't mind at all and would welcome Pak if Pak was purchasing the block 70(new + upgrade). If however US is going to subsidize it in some manner(CSF or something else) then he wouldn't be too thrilled about it(as evident by his past actions). This is why I was curious as to how he would approve such a thing since he mostly likes to deal in cold hard cash and is very much against what he considers to be "handouts". He is not the type to give up monetary value for a strategic gain in the future. Since Pak isn't in the position to pay for all of this...chances are US is going to subsidize it if this happens. So my question is Uncle Trump ko kaise jaib mein le liya?
Afganistan carries “cash” in her womb!!! Pulling it out requires the Pak midwifeship....

The American CEOs love to close the “cost centers” and open the “revenue centers”!!! Afganistan has a humongous amount of Lithium used in the batteries of the EVs....

@Khafee @Trailer23
Sir with respect but nothing seems to be coming with regard to 8 Block52's or F16 Block70's. As per my assessment, there will be peanuts being offered by Uncle Sam here & there. Yes, they will float this news through media that the US is going to Offer Blk 70 to Pak in order to influence India's upcoming fighter jets procurement. There will be given n take between Pak & US from now onward as they want Pak to help them in Afghan evacuation & further trying to put pressure on India to keep them away from Russia in the long run.
It seems pre-planned from them that they banned/stopped everything in early 2018 & now trying to release just peanuts & thinking that Pak will be more than happy to get that.

Pak shud not go for this...

They will never be delivered will lack major weapons and cannot b upgradesupgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom