What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

At first I was very impressed with this photo---Trump hand unerneath and IK's hand on to---Trump giving it all to IT---.

But now the salesman in me has woken up---. This photo looks more like Trump has IK by the Ballz---and that is the scary part---.

Trump is sitting at the edge of his seat---he has that certain expression of " CLOSING THE SALE" on his face---as if he has signed the deal---. But what deal----????

49706091_403-jpg.571016

I think you may have a point there with this pic.

Still Block 72s will help the cause tactically, provided a sound long term strategy is kept in mind by Pakistan.

upload_2019-7-27_1-40-36.png

I rather want Pakistan focus on its economy rather than upgrading some of its F-16 into V configuration. I dont see this news as reliable though, unless it is financed by USA.

I kindly request and beg all the seniors and experts to comment on this???cause I can't Controll myself now.cause this is out of nowhere.seems almost impossible to me coz yesterday I saw our Zulu's heading towards AMARG.and now block 70s.

I think there are two major plans at play:

1. Pak will get Taliban to take over Afghanistan via elections so it is less shameful for the US.
2. Pak will protect SA and UAE interests in the coming Iran war.

The other issue is that with these F-16s coming, the Pak-Russian / Pak-China deal becomes insignificant as PAF is cannot absorb more than the JF-17 and F-16 simultaneously.

Pak has to make sure that they get whatever equipment is being promised on a fast track and not get delayed into oblivion.

Some additional thoughts:

1. Can some used equipment be part of the deal? And not only for the air force but for the army and the navy? How about some helicopters? Some APCs?

2. Can the navy also get something, perhaps the Swift ships?

F22? 500 million per copy 1 hr flight about 8 hrs maintenance
Nah, I meant PAF would've smartened up and went for something else that wasn't at the mercy of a foreign state, that could make those planes sitting ducks at any moment.

What could be better than this? :what:

30-40 year old F-16s are giving Indians nightmares even today I might start investing in cardiac health care for IAF if I see these babies rolling in. :cheesy:
PAF commanding officers should be forced to commit seppuku, on the charges of sabotage and treason. if this deal is true.

I'm an American and my family pays taxes to the us which goes into R&D for radars. Thereby they are my tech too.
If that's the case then the government shouldn't have an issue with you buying that radar because u paid taxes after all

The news is real I was told same by this wednesday at Hardees in Lahore.
So state secrets are shared at fast food chains now? Pakistan is doomed

Hi,

Khafee---I did not expect it from you my man---.

The news about Kashmir solution has not even gotten old---and you have stuck your knife in and opened up a new wound---. Don't you know that it would create chaos and havoc in the ranks of the enemy---.

They did not even come to terms that Trump could say that---and yet you bring out your sledgehammer & pummel them some more---.

Oh---please be merciful---.
No Mercy for Indian's. Let this Afghanistan drama seize watch Pakistan unleash.
Indians cant guarantee American investment in Kashmir Pakistan can these are the facts on the ground. That should be second step for Pakistan engagement with Trump after he wins the election. He got the taste of Kashmir in his mouth he will make investment there. We just need to think before hand and all parties (China,local leaders) just in case things develop quickly and we are not doing the last minute thinking. Our areas of concerns and areas to be invested plans should be on the desk of PM before reelection in US.

The news is real I was told same by this wednesday at Hardees in Lahore.
Come on.
Who told you guys....now you have us all hyper up and later to find this news fake.
Your source is very classy meets you up in a fast food restaurant must be some fanboy like us.

Money issue would get resolved don't that is our headache but beasts are coming, specially after recent Balakot clashes LockHead Martin is very pleased by us. They consider giving us F-16 which would kick Indian best planes very rewarding for their empire.
Oh really
Come on you are not that dumb .
They are after Indians to buy whole assembly and now they want to gift us f16 . Why

Last edited:
What version letter be assigned to signify the Block-70/72 single and double seat versions? Like the Block-60 single and double seat versions are signified by E & F respectively. Would want to know the same for the Block-70/72.

Nah, I meant PAF would've smartened up and went for something else that wasn't at the mercy of a foreign state, that could make those planes sitting ducks at any moment.

PAF commanding officers should be forced to commit seppuku, on the charges of sabotage and treason. if this deal is true.

If that's the case then the government shouldn't have an issue with you buying that radar because u paid taxes after all

So state secrets are shared at fast food chains now? Pakistan is doomed
Turns out it was a well known news in PAF and outside also I was the one who had no clue about it.

Pak. should not have asked US for this instead they should have asked TOT with training and development to increase our human capital's effectiveness and to curb our energy crisis as this would have led to economic independence and prosperity...very short sighted approach

closeness to US only brings problems to pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom