What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect but,will these engine upgrades protect the F-16s from jammers of Rafales???
Wrong Question.

EW Falcon DA-20 will be giving cover to F-16's and JF-17's when a Rafale decides to makes an appearance, so what will protect Rafale when an Aim120C5 or SD-10 is homing in on it and it will be continuously spot jammed or sweep jammed or even base jammed or a combination of jamming is occurring ?

Wrong Question.

EW Falcon DA-20 will be giving cover to F-16's and JF-17's when a Rafale decides to makes an appearance, so what will protect Rafale when an Aim120C5 or SD-10 is homing in on it and it will be continuously spot jammed or sweep jammed or even base jammed or a combination of jamming is occurring ?
Will DA-20 always accompany F-16 and JF-17???

Competing with Indian members has affected the thinking pattern of Pakistani members, who are now more concerned about weapon acquisitions since India has started a weapons race in subcontinent. It cannot be tit-for-tat in every case. India buys xyz so Pakistan has to buy abc to counter it ? No, because in many aspects Pakistan already has the weaponry to defend itself from Indian future weapon acquisition. On paper and on threads it was portrayed since past decade as if SU-30 will eat JF-17 in a jiffy - all that talk has gone down the drain since Feb 2019.
I agree with you. It cannot be tit for tat all the time nor is it reasonable. My post was just to indicate the fact that we are still getting maintainance of our f 16 engines and upgrades to the Link 16. This is not new weapon acquisition.

Wrong Question.

Is there a need to expand on a platform like DA-20?

What I have learned and calculated from history is that we are not going to get any offensive weapons from west anymore, after Soviet invasion of Afghanistan they helped us only to bleed Soviet troops a well calculated move by US. After the fall of Soviet union world moved to a different direction, our goals and ambitions dont match up to western world and never will, so no more cutting edge tec for Pakistan. These are the facts but there are theories and religious facts regarding a great war, people calculate all these scenarios and they are well informed. Time and situation will form a alliance and I see China in middle of everything related to Pakistan and Muslim world. We will get and make weapons of choice with help of china and Turkey and some input from here and there. What kinda weapons and what kinda help is open for debate.
This is what I think and I can be wrong all together.

Any news on Block 70??
Yes. Source is inside GHQ.

Trump told IK that Congress has given the green light. The flow chart of Centcom -> Trump -> Congress is cleared.
Now the whole deal depends on the Terms & Conditions as well as strings attached with the deal, i.e. If Pakistan accepts.

@The Eagle
Tagging you coz i know this thread could be closed anytime and i have just given an update.

Fine example of classic Lockheed Martin trap. Instead of exploring new venues we are still stuck with the never ending f16 romance. I'd rather ask for economic deals than this blow to our national security. Allah kry Lockheed default kr Jay

Trump told IK that Congress has given the green light. The flow chart of Centcom -> Trump -> Congress is cleared.
Now the whole deal depends on the Terms & Conditions as well as strings attached with the deal, i.e. If Pakistan accepts.

@The Eagle
Tagging you coz i know this thread could be closed anytime and i have just given an update.

Any news on the number of jets Pakistan is intending to purchase? New Block 70s or older airframes upgraded to V standard?

@The Eagle
As @Khafee said in other forum US deep state and military Establishment is not feeling good for Modi and company they don't feel good about theior intentions towards Pak. Americans are super power they run the world they not idiots. they will build Pak capacity to deter any Indian adventure.

@The Eagle
Thread will run..anyone having problems can take it to @WebMaster directly!

Got same information with additional information/a fair worry to be precisely from different sources.
care to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom