What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we dont make the same tactical mistake of 1971 pinning hope n china..u have to fight your own wars

Our focus should be to build Strategic Partnership with Russia, Turkey, Germany, Italy, Brazil, South Africa, Serbia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.

Our focus should be to build Strategic Partnership with Russia, Turkey, Germany, Italy, Brazil, South Africa, Serbia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.
*sigh* you can scratch Russia & Iran off your list.

Turkey, KSA, Malaysia and possibly Italy (Leonardo) are doable.

The rest, well...who knows if they even give a sh!t.

*sigh* you can scratch Russia & Iran off your list.

Turkey, KSA, Malaysia and possibly Italy (Leonardo) are doable.

The rest, well...who knows if they even give a sh!t.

It’s doable, both Russia and China are important.

Let's hope that Modi&Co. doesn't come out to be a real Hitler.

US won't neither France nor Europe.But the rest of the world will sell if we have money.

That is why EFTs are best bet, if we have money or someone finance, because it will help built very advance JFT block-4.

US will not sell anything that gave edge to Pakistan over India even if we had money.
That is also a problem. F-15 are an option as they are old school can be transferred with upgrades.

Think of it this way a child goes to a toy store and cries for the most expensive toy where as parents try to calm the child with a few low cost but larger quantity of toys.

Someone really has been drinking too much; like this thread, complete hogwash from day one and mods need to shut it down completely. Focus on better things which are doable than to read tea leaves.
I am sorry are you attempting to insult mods or the forum? Coz we mods are aware and active...

So either you are insulting us that we are not aware/ or inactive and not doing our duty....Or you are just attacking another titled member for no reason? Take you pick! I suggest you be wise about it!

Titled members should never take such a cheap shot at another!

We mods have chosen to allow this thread to run (I thought it was obvious- with the thread being visited by many mods and even the admin himself! Let alone having the title changed and maintaining the thread). So, kindly keep your ill posts to yourself! It is neither allowed and especially not from a member with a title!

All members have a right to express their opinion. This is after all a discussion forum. But personal attacks and imposing one's opinion on others is, in my humble opinion, conduct unbecoming of any member in general and especially the senior members. If someone doesn't like this thread then he or she should stop participating on it.

Last edited:
What does this have to do with this thread? Please take it to other parts in this forum that pleases your desires.

Friend, i dont understand why you dont get the thread's topic and you planting this in the middle. Move it to some other thread.
They take whatever is on internet seriously forgetting ground realities.

I am sorry are you attempting to insult mods or the forum? Coz we mods are aware and active...

So either you are insulting us that we are not aware/ or inactive and not doing our duty....Or you are just attacking another titled member for no reason? Take you pick! I suggest you be wise about it!

Titled members should never take such a cheap shot at another!

We mods have chosen to allow this thread to run (I thought it was obvious- with the thread being visited by many mods and even the admin himself! Let alone having the title changed and maintaining the thread). So, kindly keep your ill posts to yourself! It is neither allowed and especially not from a member with a title!
I am not taking any shots; this entire thread was without any basis of facts just hear say.

I am not taking any shots; this entire thread was without any basis of facts just hear say.
You did take a shot with drinking -when you know well that no one takes a liking to that and you arent exactly in friendly terms enough to joke about it hence making it a jibe!

2ndly, are you suggesting the mod and the admin are dead and you single handedly figured something out about this thread?

They don't realise that someone may take them serious and start preparing counters in advance+someone can grow lazy.

You did take a shot with drinking -when you know well that no one takes a liking to that and you arent exactly in friendly terms enough to joke about it hence making it a jibe!

2ndly, are you suggesting the mod and the admin are dead and you single handedly figured something out about this thread?
Listen friend, I am not suggesting anything. See how this thread started and how people were falling over. No discredit for mods; they did correct the title. Dont you feel this has gone long enough.

Dont you feel this has gone long enough.
I think that is up to the admin and the mods, thank you for your kind input but that doesnt justify your below the belt comment of the other member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom