What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump said last night" We, (Indian & USA) will together protect our borders from Radical Islamic Terrorism....and standing ovation from Indian PM and his team"...

doesn't enough hint of future events????? Still waiting for F16????
Two weeks ago these radicals were invited to Camp David.So wait before drawing any conclusions.Trump needs votes.

I think if india not buys russian equipment due to closeness with u.s and end s400 deal we have chance to get russian jets otherwise we should negotiate with china to produce chinese flankers in Pakistan
Trump said last night" We, (Indian & USA) will together protect our borders from Radical Islamic Terrorism....and standing ovation from Indian PM and his team"...

Never mind of Trump's words. I can bet, he will sale F35s to Pakistan today, if we fill his pockets with billions.

True
Two weeks ago these radicals were invited to Camp David.So wait before drawing any conclusions.Trump needs votes.

True ...but it was two week ago....the above statement is just 24 hours ago.... Trump means destabilization in the whole region ....one side "India-Pakistan-Iran-Saudia-UAE-Jordan" and the other "China-Taiwan".

I not think u.s will ever sell f35 to any Muslim country even they give billions to them ,clear example is turkey and gcc arab world
Never mind of Trump's words. I can bet, he will sale F35s to Pakistan today, if we fill his pockets with billions.

I not think u.s will ever sell f35 to any Muslim country even they give billions to them ,clear example is turkey and gcc arab world
Please, I can think of 02 Countries - that if they want - they get. You can look up which 02 Nations are the US's biggest customers for Military in the past 5 Years.

Finally, yeah Trumps remarks were disturbing to say the least, but he also sat next to IK a couple of months back & said he wanted to invest, and trade with Pakistan & that Pakistan was a great Country and the people were great (too).

Look, its quite simple. Since the Afghan Peace Process has...shall we say stalled, Trump needs a Plan 'B' to get votes. He also needs help campaign his next Election. India has deep pockets. We don't.

Look, (if) F-16's don't come, i'm pretty certain our leadership IK/PAF have got their own Plan B/C

I think the probability that Pakistan develops its own 5gen jet is more than the chance we get f35 and nations like china,russia and nkorea are surviving much better without u.s defense equipment so it is good if we move to self reliance instead of begging u.s for F16s,u.s policies are more than elections and are controlled by zionists lobby whose control remains on u.s policy making no matter who becomes their president,trump is only their puppet and I am sure india has used israel for convincing trump to join their gathering in u.s
Please, I can think of 02 Countries - that if they want - they get. You can look up which 02 Nations are the US's biggest customers for Military in the past 5 Years.

Finally, yeah Trumps remarks were disturbing to say the least, but he also sat next to IK a couple of months back & said he wanted to invest, and trade with Pakistan & that Pakistan was a great Country and the people were great (too).

Look, its quite simple. Since the Afghan Peace Process has...shall we say stalled, Trump needs a Plan 'B' to get votes. He also needs help campaign his next Election. India has deep pockets. We don't.

Look, (if) F-16's don't come, i'm pretty certain our leadership IK/PAF have got their own Plan B/C

it is good if we move to self reliance instead of begging u.s for F16s
So far nothing official has mentioned about our desire for F-16's - so that nutritive outta be put to rest.
I am sure india has used israel for convincing trump to join their gathering in u.s
It doesn't matter whom India has used for their lobbying. The US needs Pakistan...and it may have something to do with Afghanistan, Iran or ... just be asked to back off by a common ally.

Trump didn't name Pak nor accused Pak for anything why U feeling guilty?? Indians were expecting Pak name. This Generic term radical islam fitts on every faction like Daesh, ETM sit tight

i think afganistan is no direct threat to u.s,their major threat is china and to contain china they need india,that is why they are staying in afghanisan on indian request and ended talks with taliban,u.s not need us more than india that is why they are more inclined towards india
So far nothing official has mentioned about our desire for F-16's - so that nutritive outta be put to rest.

It doesn't matter whom India has used for their lobbying. The US needs Pakistan...and it may have something to do with Afghanistan, Iran or ... just be asked to back off by a common ally.

I hope these guys used deodorant, else that stadium is gona reek for weeks.
Oh well, on other hands will teach the stadium owners to rent it out to them again.

Modi is going to stay for next 10 years or so
So expect war in next election year 2023

Its all about preparatory work for war..the reason why sudden eagerness on weapons sytem

Their goal will be a quick short decisive air dominance obtained by IAF over PAF

A second option is naval blockade but for that the prerequisite is quick air dominance othweise any such attempt will lead to sinking of IN ships

So all hands on deck for IAF
The recent comitment for another 36 rafales speeding up of mirages upgrade along with finalizing the LCA suit

It will be fool to under estimate this willingness

What happened in feb was a simple miscalculation by IAF wont happen again

After modi winning it should have been placed alarm bells and military should seriously look at beefing airdefense and airforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom