What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran Khan was not just at PAF to have some good past time. He went there to give approval of few projects including procurement of some Jets I don't know which ones. Pakistan is desperate. We need to answer Rafael. Also in my opinion the moment we order SU-35 if we don't we would get lot of pressure from USA to buy at least one squadron of BLOCK 60 or 72. Also what I am hearing is USA want Pakistan to release proof of shooting down of SU-30
You still insisting you crappy theories of getting Su-35 how Strange that, you spread your nonsense over 5 year ago, so where are these Su-35 mr fighter pilot HAZRAT @Zarvan :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Because I know few stuff you beta G can keep talking trash
What a new stuff, are you listen from ACM or some higher command of PAF REVEAL YOUR SOURCE PLEASE AND ATLEAST GIVE SOME RANKS OF YOUR SOURCE, DON'T BE STUPID @Zarvan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

I wonder if we could really get Block 70 viper as we are still waiting for done deal of AH1Z1 Choppers and no news is there.
Logically, less likely block 70 will join us in near future unless something is cooking up behind the curtain.

PAF is not after SU35 but some other platform.
Tell this to HAZRAT @Zarvan he is spreading this news 5 year ago that Su-35 is almost confirmed and by the way Pakistan exploring all options not just 1-2 option but my Best Choices is either we should get J-10C or Mig-35 from Russia

What a new stuff, are you listen from ACM or some higher command of PAF REVEAL YOUR SOURCE PLEASE AND ATLEAST GIVE SOME RANKS OF YOUR SOURCE, DON'T BE STUPID @Zarvan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

He himself is a respectable civilian Govt officer now.

Plus IF I remember correctly, he said under consideration / negotiation, not done deal.

Both points of yours = Chawwal / Bonggian
Yup, and your repeated irresponsible rumors of PAF getting this and that are all pearls of wisdom!

He himself is a respectable civilian Govt officer now.

Plus IF I remember correctly, he said under consideration / negotiation, not done deal.
Civilian or Military officer and how do you know that, he told us 5 year ago that Su-35 deal almost done, we will see Su-35 in PAF colors after 3-5 year @Khafee

Civilian or Military officer and how do you know that, he told us 5 year ago that Su-35 deal almost done, we will see Su-35 in PAF colors after 3-5 year @Khafee
I even know what grade and dept. Last time I posted, some mod got offended and deleted my post. Zarvan is quite a social media celebrity.

PAF has been in negotiating, evaluating for quite some time, there is no denying that.

Tell this to HAZRAT @Zarvan he is spreading this news 5 year ago that Su-35 is almost confirmed and by the way Pakistan exploring all options not just 1-2 option but my Best Choices is either we should get J-10C or Mig-35 from Russia
It is not even Mig 35... PAF did not want any thing close to what India has been operating for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom