What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 576572
Pakistan-Air-Force-JF-17-With-IAFs-Mig-21-Kill-Mark.jpg

Pakistan-Air-Force-JF-17-With-IAFs-Mig-21-Kill-Mark-2.jpg
Not the right thread to post these but it's cool...I don't mind.

Are these real? Or photoshopped? Also it's not like PAF to count a "kill" unless it's super duper confirmed(like in case of Abhinandan's Mig21). So either that MKI on that JF17 is photoshopped...or PAF just hasn't released solid proof of that MKI's kill.

I think , for most part what is important is Pakistan secured it's air space and that is why the Military when they did press release were focused on that part

JF17 got kills
F16 got kills
F7PG got kills
Mirage got the kills

The end result is what matters

I think it is good idea to focus on the F16V discussion I am quite interested to see how the proposal moves forward, the discussion about F16V has no connection to JF17 both programs are different for Pakistan's airforce.

For reference
https://arynews.tv/en/paf-pilots-awarded-military-medals/
PAF-pilots-750x369.png

ISLAMABAD: President Arif Alvi has conferred military honour upon two Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilots, Wing Commander Noman Ali and Squadron Leader Hasan Mehmood, for downing an Indian jets in February, ISPR Reported on Wednesday.

According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the President of Pakistan has announced to give the Military awards to the officers and soldiers of Pakistan Army, Navy and Air Force.

President has announced Sitara-i-Jurat for one, Tamgha-i-Jurat for two, Sitara-i-Bisalat for eight, Tamgha-i-Bisalat for 88 and certificates for 94 forces’ personnel, said ISPR.

Following officers have been conferred with Tamgha-i-Jurat:- Group Capt Faheem Ahmad Khan, Air Force, Squadron Leader Hasan Mahmood Siddiqui, Air Force.

Following officers and men have been conferred with Sitara-i-Basalat:- Sub Maj Munawar Khan (Shaheed), Arty, Lnk Raza Ullah (Shaheed), FC Bln, Lnk Nazir Khan (Shaheed), NLI, Sep Imdad Ullah Khan (Shaheed), NLI, Capt Syed Ailya Hasan, Navy, Lt Commander Humair Iftikhar, Navy, Air Commodore Zaffar Aslam, Air Force, Group Capt Rana Ilyas Hassan, Air Force.

On February 27, Pakistan had shot down two Indian fighter jets that attempted to violate its airspace and captured an Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman who was released on March 1 as a “peace gesture”.

Last edited:
The bottom line is this....they had their SU 30 and Mirage 2000 in the area too just as we had our F-16's. They could have engaged the retreating PAF Mirages and JF 17's with their BVR's why didn't they???

I guess they were scrambling to save to their behinds instead of shooting down the intruding planes.

The bottom line is this....they had their SU 30 and Mirage 2000 in the area too just as we had our F-16's. They could have engaged the retreating PAF Mirages and JF 17's with their BVR's why didn't they???

I guess they were scrambling to save to their behinds instead of shooting down the intruding planes.
They were locked by F-16s while flying over Islamabad

Why were our BVRs fired from near their max range. Its the only reason why Amraam dodgers exist today.

They were fired to scare aircrafts coming to help Mig21 in trouble. They ran like hell and their mighty airforce let PAF have a free reigns over the sky.... bombing Indians , shooting planes .... anything we wished to do and IAF was no where to be found .

Last edited:
upload_2019-8-30_21-17-3.png

This patch, which was perhaps originally posted by @Windjammer, reveals the flight parameters of the Su-30MKI shoot down for the launching PAF F-16 i.e. speed = 374 knots, altitude = 34250 ft and target range = 39.5 nautical miles ≈ 73 KM.

That is nowhere near the max range of the AIM-120-C5 AMRAAM.

And on record, this would be the longest range air-to-air kill in the sub-continental air combat arena till date.

Last edited:
View attachment 576648
This patch, which was perhaps originally posted by @Windjammer, reveals the flight parameters of the Su-30MKI shoot down for the launching PAF F-16 i.e. speed = 374 knots, altitude = 34250 ft and target range = 39.5 nautical miles ≈ 73 KM.

And on record, this would be the longest range air-to-air kill in the sub-continental air combat arena till date.

Do not read much in max ranges as they are ideal
Conditions and max altitude

View attachment 576648

Has anyone heard this audio!!

https://clyp.it/o1qoejl5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom