What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly our graphics designers have very limited number of high quality images or videos to work with

Other forces employ professional cameramen with top end equipment to produce stunning visuals

I do love our own content but will reluctantly let pass a foreign one if its merged seamlessly without foregn markings

like done by our two good posters here
But yea keen eye will distinguish the local vs foreign stuff
Usually when some squadron of PAF wants to make a documentary or video (say 50 years of mirage) they hire private firms with professional cameramen and I have seen very good examples of their work.These videos are usually out of reach of common man so they dont see the good stuff.Or they even call some individual photographer (PAF fans) and ask them to do a photoshoot and stuff (examples can be seen on Facebook,I dont want to name anyone.)

But when a project is under media affairs that's when things go wrong and we end up having songs like the one released yesterday.

Well, here it is...

Aside from having all the Action of the F-16 Fighting Falcon/Viper - I took the liberty of adding a few clips for ALL the F-16 fan boys that they may have never seen in the past.

1. What the Canopy looks like when its closed from inside/back.
2. Clocking mechanism.

Enjoy... - Happy 14th August

A job well done, time you’ve spend paid back. Thanks for sharing it, an impressive Independence Day gift.

Wait are you guys talking about my post of awards and pilots involved etc??

Are you bloody jokers serious?

I do not have any inside source or anything. Heck I know two or three retired airforce guys who are useless !!

Sometime members act like juveniles and create drama .

It’s the screen shot from someone’s twitter account I came across. It looked ok so I posted it. Don’t even know if it’s true or not.

Person taking the snaps with names numbers and squadron must be punished
Did you warn?

I wasnt sure what to do...the guy posted on 2 threads!

It’s the screen shot from someone’s twitter account I came across. It looked ok so I posted it. Don’t even know if it’s true or not.
I dont think such information should be spread...That is why I deleted the post and didnt warn you...

Reported for sharing confidential information, as clearly marked on the top of the images. Even the numbers for pilots are not edited! How careless and idiotic.

Really idiot having unit numbers will cause RAW agents to walk in and kidnap support team however the pilots who shot down the aircraft are walking around and photographed even with their kids..

You are the Maryam Nawaz of this forum.

Brother Patriotism is right I dun wanna de-grade your work or passion but in your clip, all clips are from US AIRFORCE and Greece rest from ISPR or Pakistan Air Force songs and few from pilots available on the youtube. Not a single clip is new as off you've mentioned.

Please always share authentic info and videos.

Remember, PAF Pilots not wearing beret dark green uniform + always watch closely PAF F16 color scheme is very different as compare to all other F16s in the world. Our dark blue pattern overlapping at the middle of the F16 bone (spread over wingspan).

Such kind of editing actually put negative impact on our passion of promotion @ global arena. Hope you understand my point. Good work!
...and Danish Air Force (Flyvevåbnet), and Belgian Air Force, and Dutch Air Force (Koninklijke Luchtmacht)...

I certainly don't want to get into a Pissing Contest with you, but do have one Question to ask before I respond to post...

When exactly, did I mention 'NEW' while posting my video?

01.jpg

02.jpg

Infact, if you had flipped the page - you may have noticed that I spoke about not being enough footage out there.

03.jpg

Like yourself, PDF has a great number of brilliant minds present that with 1/2 a brain picked up that some of the fooatage isn't PAF. I'm certainly not even 8% of those brilliant minds. Frankly, i'm a nobody with a little talent - and a lot of passion.

Its not as if my video is going to be aired on National TV. Hell, those guys (PTV, Geo, Express etc.) use footage from the internet of other Air Forces'.

I know full well of my limited talent - with limited material. There was a time (before my Commercial Aviation line of work) when I worked as a non-liner editor on Premiere, Final Cut Pro for Channels like Ten Sports (DxB Media City) & Dubai Sports (Dubai).

You mentioned that such kind of editing could result in a negative impact on our passion @ global arena... Its a personal YouTube page, buddy. If anything, they'll point at me. And if they (whomsoever they may be) can kiss my A$$.

The video is just about The F-16 & our hopes of the Block 70/72 being in our inventory someday... I respect everyone opinion that it will or won't come.

Finally, if someone still thinks that I may have played or deceived with their emotions are welcome to take back their ':tup:'.

I'm only gonna tag the persons you did, so they should be able to get both sides of the story and not make one feel inferior - hope you understand.

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican

PS: From past 15 years, I have only one task and that is to identify stuff esp gathering info, clips and images of Pakistan Armed forces esp Airforce. I even have PAF block 52 refueling videos with USAF as well but i am not allowed to post but if you want to see the pix, i will even capture from my video (other then the pix of our latest F16 Nevada trip).

P.S.: You should see my collection...

...and Danish Air Force (Flyvevåbnet), and Belgian Air Force, and Dutch Air Force (Koninklijke Luchtmacht)...

I certainly don't want to get into a Pissing Contest with you, but do have one Question to ask before I respond to post...

When exactly, did I mention 'NEW' while posting my video?

View attachment 573960
View attachment 573961

Infact, if you had flipped the page - you may have noticed that I spoke about not being enough footage out there.

View attachment 573962

Like yourself, PDF has a great number of brilliant minds present that with 1/2 a brain picked up that some of the fooatage isn't PAF. I'm certainly not even 8% of those brilliant minds. Frankly, i'm a nobody with a little talent - and a lot of passion.

Its not as if my video is going to be aired on National TV. Hell, those guys (PTV, Geo, Express etc.) use footage from the internet of other Air Forces'.

I know full well of my limited talent - with limited material. There was a time (before my Commercial Aviation line of work) when I worked as a non-liner editor on Premiere, Final Cut Pro for Channels like Ten Sports (DxB Media City) & Dubai Sports (Dubai).

You mentioned that such kind of editing could result in a negative impact on our passion @ global arena... Its a personal YouTube page, buddy. If anything, they'll point at me. And if they (whomsoever they may be) can kiss my A$$.

The video is just about The F-16 & our hopes of the Block 70/72 being in our inventory someday... I respect everyone opinion that it will or won't come.

Finally, if someone still thinks that I may have played or deceived with their emotions are welcome to take back their ':tup:'.

I'm only gonna tag the persons you did, so they should be able to get both sides of the story and not make one feel inferior - hope you understand.

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican

P.S.: You should see my collection...

Bro I noticed too that few shots were not from PAF but who cares . You did a wonderful job and I forwarded your video to my friends and even the most picky guy liked your video. Keep it up.

Sale of F16 platform to Pakistan/Turkey would reignite positive relations between USA and Pakistan/Turkey (Manufacturing)

• The talk of Super Cobra
  • The talk of F16V

Too good to be true the only issue I see is when?
Before discussion on F16V the key item is Super Cobra fleet release to Pakistan

I don't understand why the Super Cobra fleet is stuck in lineup

Last edited:
Sale of F16 platform to Pakistan/Turkey would reignite positive relations between USA and Pakistan/Turkey (Manufacturing)

• The talk of Super Cobra
  • The talk of F16V

Too good to be true the only issue I see is when?
Before discussion on F16V the key item is Super Cobra fleet release to Pakistan

I don't understand why the Super Cobra fleet is stuck in lineup
Has the preparatory & infra work been completed in Multan?

Really idiot having unit numbers will cause RAW agents to walk in and kidnap support team however the pilots who shot down the aircraft are walking around and photographed even with their kids..

You are the Maryam Nawaz of this forum.
we don't share such information just because military personnel have a social life

giving away ranks, personal numbers and formation details along with full names is helping hostile agencies with a bigger intelligence gathering drive.
yes there might be satellite photos, there maybe facebook pictures or just plane sighting of such places and personnel but that data sheet is like a key to link them all together.
all I am interested is how this picture was received was it first hand or passed by someone else so that we can respectfully request not to do something similar.

Though people have seen this in the past, but, when I feel like I want to kick @$$ - i'm able to produce 1 second clips which require almost 6hrs of hard work.

Hope I don't get sued by the US Navy.
kick ***
you rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom