What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Patriotism is right I dun wanna de-grade your work or passion but in your clip, all clips are from US AIRFORCE and Greece rest from ISPR or Pakistan Air Force songs and few from pilots available on the youtube. Not a single clip is new as off you've mentioned.

clipss.jpg

PS: From past 15 years, I have only one task and that is to identify stuff esp gathering info, clips and images of Pakistan Armed forces esp Airforce. I even have PAF block 52 refueling videos with USAF as well but i am not allowed to post but if you want to see the pix, i will even capture from my video (other then the pix of our latest F16 Nevada trip).

Please always share authentic info and videos.

Remember, PAF Pilots not wearing beret dark green uniform + always watch closely PAF F16 color scheme is very different as compare to all other F16s in the world. Our dark blue pattern overlapping at the middle of the F16 bone (spread over wingspan).

Such kind of editing actually put negative impact on our passion of promotion @ global arena. Hope you understand my point. Good work!

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican

@waz @Eagle@dubious plz remove his post

@waz @Eagle @Dubious plz remove his post. this idiot is sharing confidential report

BC buhat chutia qoum hain hum. confidential reports utha k net pe laga dien. this guy should be ban now

@Hodor sir check it out . here he shared it
this guy should be nan forever

where are the admins?????????!
Posting everywhere and making sure everyone sees it...Legend..!

Posting everywhere and making sure everyone sees it...Legend..!
qnd they say start war against india. am not afraid of india but traitors in our own .

admins are also sleeping today which is more frustrating

EID ka Din hai.. Mods bhi Insan hain
tu phr forum pe koi bhi jo bhi post kare us ko kon handle kare ga?

rat se kisi ne confidential report share ki ha but koi action nahn lia gaya . ager aise hi chalta raha tu pakistan ragra jaye ga ur forum bhi

tu phr forum pe koi bhi jo bhi post kare us ko kon handle kare ga?

rat se kisi ne confidential report share ki ha but koi action nahn lia gaya . ager aise hi chalta raha tu pakistan ragra jaye ga ur forum bhi
True butt we have to realise this if it is highly confidential then how was it in not protected at the source? Also intelligence agencies monitoring should have removed it using backdoor access.
What has happened has happened...We will see how to contain the situation in the future.

True butt we have to realise this if it is highly confidential then how was it in not protected at the source? Also intelligence agencies monitoring should have removed it using backdoor access.
What has happened has happened...We will see how to contain the situation in the future.
sir even its written on the document which he shared. you can get all detail from top to bottom . you can find their rank their name . you can find everything

Im not sure that these blk 70 will come better find other jets

Aj tu sare admun satu pe k soye hain. shabash

sir even its written on the document which he shared. you can get all detail from top to bottom . you can find their rank their name . you can find everything
Nothing much can be done now... Cat is out of the box...

Looking from a different angle maybe it is blessing in disguise that they have reported this information as this shows how PAF is gelled together as an organisation. This is a very serious message to all adversaries that Pakistan Air Force is Ready Come What May.

Nothing much can be done now... Cat is out of the box...

Looking from a different angle maybe it is blessing in disguise that they have reported this information as this shows how PAF is gelled together as an organisation. This is a very serious message to all adversaries that Pakistan Air Force is Ready Come What May.
its not good . it makes me angry . BC it really hurting Pakistani institutions .
For few likes we can share confidential report. Disgusting ,pathatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom