What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread. Gave this old man a chuckle. I dont know what game is being played, but Either Pakistan wants J10B for free, or J20 for free, or some other "F104" from the US for free so see which side blinks and obliges. Hip Hip.
u think j20 has any chance

It may well be a rumor but consider a few points which create a logical explanation that why it may be possible.
  • Americans want to keep F-16 production lines open: if not India, sell them to Pakistan as this won't topple the power-dynamics despite the sale.
  • Force India to request something bigger: Sell F-16s to Pakistan, make India come for F-18 as a result? Previously, they sold Zulus to Pakistan, Apache to Indians so can they repeat the pattern?
  • They need Pakstians' support in Afghanistan
  • To increase their leverage on Pakistan viz a viz China which they've lost over time.
So it may well be a rumor but looks like there is some substance behind it and it may be real. Who knows, we are just discussing possibilities.
The problem is that we have given them leverage
1. Fragile economy requiring support from AB WB IMF
2. They know peace is in our interest more than in USA interest

With respect to f16 better get the CSF money one way or another be it loan writing off f16s or EDA

The problem is that we have given them leverage
1. Fragile economy requiring support from AB WB IMF
2. They know peace is in our interest more than in USA interest

With respect to f16 better get the CSF money one way or another be it loan writing off f16s or EDA

Yes USA knows peace in Afghanistan is in Pakistan's own interest and we wish for it more than USA does, but the question is post-American withdrawal, will Pakistan help them anymore? For what reason? For which National interest? To ensure anti -Americanism doest hold roots in Afghanistan, they need a continuous support from Pakistan.

Ecnomic leverage they have upon us is real, but its temporary. Within the next 2-3 years, Pakistan wont be tweakable using ecnomic instruments, but military hardware will create a leverage worth 25 years.

Last edited:
In approx 30mins., i'll release my new video & link it on this Topic. Be sure to watch catch it.
@Khafee

Project.jpg

A few minutes ago, I was looking at a thread of how many kills actually happened on the 27th of Feb, and I was literally sitting at the end of the runway, flipping the elevators, thinking to go full throttle or not.

This wonderful video has brought back a lot of good memories.

May Allah shower his infinite blessings on you and your loved ones.

Thank You :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom