What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PAF Media Directorate and/or ISPR will actually need to invest in high-quality footage (like good aerial footage of the fighters) to make full use of @Trailer23's skills.
Sir, all it takes is a good GoPro cam and a script to the Pilots of what needs to be done...

Sadly, they're just happy with individuals focusing on putting on their gear & showing members of their own family.

The purpose of my Video Edits is not holding a guitar in my hand & singing a ballad - just so that I get laid...some day. My purpose is that our Servicemen watch my vids & say, "F#*k yeah!".

Sir, all it takes is a good GoPro cam and a script to the Pilots of what needs to be done...

Sadly, they're just happy with individuals focusing on putting on their gear & showing members of their own family.

The purpose of my Video Edits is not holding a guitar in my hand & singing a ballad - just so that I get laid...some day. My purpose is that our Servicemen watch my vids & say, "F#*k yeah!".
They can do a little more though. E.g., record aerial footage from the ramp of a C-130 or CN235, or attach UHD cameras to the exteriors of the fighters. A few hours of actual footage will cover them for a few years, easy.

WOW amazing! Just imagine your self making a video of PAF Block 70 s maiden flight
By the way is every single clip of PAF or are there other planes and pilots other than PAF involved in this video?

They can do a little more though. E.g., record aerial footage from the ramp of a C-130 or CN235, or attach UHD cameras to the exteriors of the fighters. A few hours of actual footage will cover them for a few years, easy.
Have you seen that new PAF Song which I consider to be...atrocious?!!

The worst thing about Pakistani Music Videos are the cheap 'n' cheezy effects/transitions used. There was like a total of 30secs of new footage of F-16 (Sqn no. 9 - Griffins) & it appeared dull, smoky... Just watching it I said WTF. An effect was used which basically screwed any chances of me ever using that footage.

And i'm certainly not downplaying the song or comparing it to mine. That song had a budget. Mine was driven by time. I had originally completed my video on the 5th of August, but kept making changes or even the slightest detail till earlier yesterday. Even my laptop basically screamed "STOP RENDERING" on the 30th attempt.

I think I mentioned it on another Topic. The weakest Dept. of the PAF is the Media Affairs.

Well, here it is...

Aside from having all the Action of the F-16 Fighting Falcon/Viper - I took the liberty of adding a few clips for ALL the F-16 fan boys that they may have never seen in the past.

1. What the Canopy looks like when its closed from inside/back.
2. Clocking mechanism.

Enjoy... - Happy 14th August

I can see that a substantial amount of effort went into this and the result is superb. Your finest work to date. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom