What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if that information can be obtained now that awards will be given today...

@Irfan Baloch

Plus it's been online and probably circulated on other forums by now...many members here share and spread things like wild fire
thats a real threat. you guys should make a good policy to counter these type of threat. a small mistake can damage a lot . you guys should be vigilant

thats a real threat. you guys should make a good policy to counter these type of threat. a small mistake can damage a lot . you guys should be vigilant
Yes I know I deleted it and every other post that was quoting it

@Trailer23 Please make short promo for JF-17s with PAF officials ....A real promo. My personal favorite fighter jet and its film is :

Brother Patriotism is right I dun wanna de-grade your work or passion but in your clip, all clips are from US AIRFORCE and Greece rest from ISPR or Pakistan Air Force songs and few from pilots available on the youtube. Not a single clip is new as off you've mentioned.

View attachment 573928

PS: From past 15 years, I have only one task and that is to identify stuff esp gathering info, clips and images of Pakistan Armed forces esp Airforce. I even have PAF block 52 refueling videos with USAF as well but i am not allowed to post but if you want to see the pix, i will even capture from my video (other then the pix of our latest F16 Nevada trip).

Please always share authentic info and videos.

Remember, PAF Pilots not wearing beret dark green uniform + always watch closely PAF F16 color scheme is very different as compare to all other F16s in the world. Our dark blue pattern overlapping at the middle of the F16 bone (spread over wingspan).

Such kind of editing actually put negative impact on our passion of promotion @ global arena. Hope you understand my point. Good work!

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican
Dont want to start a debate but before you point out anyone else make sure you yourself arent using pictures of other airforces :

FB_IMG_1565775107048.jpg
FB_IMG_1565775080434.jpg

I am not sure if that information can be obtained now that awards will be given today...

@Irfan Baloch

Plus it's been online and probably circulated on other forums by now...many members here share and spread things like wild fire

Person taking the snaps with names numbers and squadron must be punished

Its a disgraceful and criminal act
If awards news was to be shared it coyld be done with just names with ranks

I think its done by someone in ministry of defence

I agree that once its out its impossible to retract the information

Person taking the snaps with names numbers and squadron must be punished

Its a disgraceful and criminal act
If awards news was to be shared it coyld be done with just names with ranks

I think its done by someone in ministry of defence

I agree that once its out its impossible to retract the information
Pls setup a thread to set guidelines for this kind of info.

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Dont want to start a debate but before you point out anyone else make sure you yourself arent using pictures of other airforces :

View attachment 573958 View attachment 573959
Sadly our graphics designers have very limited number of high quality images or videos to work with

Other forces employ professional cameramen with top end equipment to produce stunning visuals

I do love our own content but will reluctantly let pass a foreign one if its merged seamlessly without foregn markings

like done by our two good posters here
But yea keen eye will distinguish the local vs foreign stuff

Brother Patriotism is right I dun wanna de-grade your work or passion but in your clip, all clips are from US AIRFORCE and Greece rest from ISPR or Pakistan Air Force songs and few from pilots available on the youtube. Not a single clip is new as off you've mentioned.

View attachment 573928

PS: From past 15 years, I have only one task and that is to identify stuff esp gathering info, clips and images of Pakistan Armed forces esp Airforce. I even have PAF block 52 refueling videos with USAF as well but i am not allowed to post but if you want to see the pix, i will even capture from my video (other then the pix of our latest F16 Nevada trip).

Please always share authentic info and videos.

Remember, PAF Pilots not wearing beret dark green uniform + always watch closely PAF F16 color scheme is very different as compare to all other F16s in the world. Our dark blue pattern overlapping at the middle of the F16 bone (spread over wingspan).

Such kind of editing actually put negative impact on our passion of promotion @ global arena. Hope you understand my point. Good work!

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican
Ap ne bachy ka dil tor diya i notice it with in few secound but not mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom