What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though people have seen this in the past, but, when I feel like I want to kick @$$ - i'm able to produce 1 second clips which require almost 6hrs of hard work.

Hope I don't get sued by the US Navy.

So you are the one making Maryam Nawz secret videos;))))))
we don't share such information just because military personnel have a social life

giving away ranks, personal numbers and formation details along with full names is helping hostile agencies with a bigger intelligence gathering drive.
yes there might be satellite photos, there maybe facebook pictures or just plane sighting of such places and personnel but that data sheet is like a key to link them all together.
all I am interested is how this picture was received was it first hand or passed by someone else so that we can respectfully request not to do something similar.

kick ***
you rock

As I said I took snapshots from someone’s twitter feed . I don’t know anyone in Pakistan visited there only once in almost 31 years. This guy whose picture I used is also not in the airforce. I will ask him where he got it from.

Dont want to start a debate but before you point out anyone else make sure you yourself arent using pictures of other airforces :

View attachment 573958 View attachment 573959

PS: These images not designed by me "Before you point out anyone else, makesure you yourself first know whether the tagged guy really editted that image or not"

Now first and important, BSX is not owned by me from past 3 years and also there are more than 15 member of team including 7 designers editting BSX posts.... lol

Thanks for your "don't wanna start a debate" post :)

...and Danish Air Force (Flyvevåbnet), and Belgian Air Force, and Dutch Air Force (Koninklijke Luchtmacht)...

I certainly don't want to get into a Pissing Contest with you, but do have one Question to ask before I respond to post...

When exactly, did I mention 'NEW' while posting my video?

View attachment 573960
View attachment 573961

Infact, if you had flipped the page - you may have noticed that I spoke about not being enough footage out there.

View attachment 573962

Like yourself, PDF has a great number of brilliant minds present that with 1/2 a brain picked up that some of the fooatage isn't PAF. I'm certainly not even 8% of those brilliant minds. Frankly, i'm a nobody with a little talent - and a lot of passion.

Its not as if my video is going to be aired on National TV. Hell, those guys (PTV, Geo, Express etc.) use footage from the internet of other Air Forces'.

I know full well of my limited talent - with limited material. There was a time (before my Commercial Aviation line of work) when I worked as a non-liner editor on Premiere, Final Cut Pro for Channels like Ten Sports (DxB Media City) & Dubai Sports (Dubai).

You mentioned that such kind of editing could result in a negative impact on our passion @ global arena... Its a personal YouTube page, buddy. If anything, they'll point at me. And if they (whomsoever they may be) can kiss my A$$.

The video is just about The F-16 & our hopes of the Block 70/72 being in our inventory someday... I respect everyone opinion that it will or won't come.

Finally, if someone still thinks that I may have played or deceived with their emotions are welcome to take back their ':tup:'.

I'm only gonna tag the persons you did, so they should be able to get both sides of the story and not make one feel inferior - hope you understand.

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican

P.S.: You should see my collection...

Chill lol

Hope you knw that media is always sux esp when it comes to reporting something related to defence/military. In today's world, social media pages and posts having more impact and accessible to the international audience than our local media. So whenever we have posted something which not actually represents us in real, it go against us in a longer run.

Anway, you've taken my post from a negative perspective. I completely agreed that we don't have much footages and a good quality images of our armed forces and that is the reason we are far behind in presenting our military good power projection. I gone through all these stages decade ago almost. I have direct relations and even debate/communication with higher ups including chief(s) of the Pakistan armed forces including DG(s) and those who have power to implement (A/V directors in ISPR) and request them to bring something like American kinda stuff (coverage) like they do for their armed forces.

Trust me they have lot of high quality stuff including videos (captured from latest 4K) and images. Many of them I saw my self. Brilliantly captured esp awesome ariel footages of air force and gunships of PA but they're not published anywhere for some reason. I have seen IL78 footage while refueling PAF but again still I haven't seen that footage in any of the song or available metarial so there are some reasons personally I knew few but still I didn't buy those excuses anyway.

Thanks and keep continue with your work!

Ap ne bachy ka dil tor diya i notice it with in few secound but not mention it

Bachay nay msg in a negative way lya hey lol :) acha may bhuda hoon aur tu 13 saal ka kaka haina lol anyway there is a difference ....The video begins with the PAF logo I guess aren't a general F16 promo video specifically that is why i have point out that. Secondly I didn't read all of his posts (in the same thread) so I didn't know the full debate/context. Just gotta hind of PAF promo context so within the spectrum of that, I responded.

hoon qoute kita tenu chitar lasaan may lol

I wish we had new videos on PAF so that we would be able to make videos to our hearts content

Last edited:
Stealth bro, is that Blk 70 ?

Nope blk 52 of PAF

:) the vid is 38 mins but i highly apologized not allowed to share so this is just a cut piece from 38 mins of PAF nevada last visit :)

Last edited:
Enjoy this :) cut piece from 38 min vid ... PAF latest F16 A2AR

1. Cut few secs of clip
2. Re-edit twice so that all the binary code removed no location data etc
3. Again re-edit with filter
4. Reduced the size

Apologized not allowed to share full...

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican @Trailer23
Congratulations on getting the Zulu before PA :enjoy:

Ya

:) the vid is 38 mins but i highly apologized not allowed to share so this is just a cut piece from 38 mins of PAF nevada last visit :)
Share what you can with @Trailer23 so he can come up with new exciting stuff.

Enjoy this :) cut piece from 38 min vid ... PAF latest F16 A2AR

1. Cut few secs of clip
2. Re-edit twice so that all the binary code removed no location data etc
3. Again re-edit with filter
4. Reduced the size

Apologized not allowed to share full...

@Imran Khan @TOPGUN @Mrc @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Flight of falcon @Horus @Khafee @Thorough Pro @Zulfiqar @Super Falcon @MastanKhan @Baloch Pakistani @graphican @Trailer23
when was this recorded its seems block52 been refueling .again training for next red flag ? or old red flag 2016?

Stealth bro, is that Blk 70 ?
block-52 sir ji

https://quwa.org/2016/07/27/pakistani-f-16s-red-flag-green-flag-exercises/

Congratulations on getting the Zulu before PA :enjoy:

Share what you can with @Trailer23 so he can come up with new exciting stuff.
he take that sh1t so serious wasting too much money on it :rolleyes: ajkal ke bachy bhi na :(

Na karo bhai - aap nay 40 saal kay bodhay ka dil jeet leya 14 Aug ko, 'batcha' kh-kay. Abhe jakay begum ko bata hoon...
dekh leen how much we loved you :enjoy:

...is that Blk 70 ?
We wish it was...

Its a Block 52 from Sqn no. 5 (Falcons) - Serial no. 10903

PAAF-F-16-1.jpg

Ya

Decade old mind set dyin for a glimpse of a fighter jet which is already absolute in the world?
There is nothin anything special evn if it's BLK 90 or dam 99, these r old jets, just like a AMG whichs been customized years out and in?
Whts thier worth in a a dog fight not against a rattled airforce like IAF bt against a real deal like Israeli airforce?
How long it can stand?
I gss BLK 3 of JFT would be a better choice thn tht, cause this dam thing is letting our national pride clipped into some child molester American senators hands?
Who like a dam vice roy, can announced a ban anytime he is roughed up?
Time has long gone for PAF to deattach itself from, that fake sense of ownership of tht dam machine?
PAF should get some, next gen fighter jets from RUSSIA and thn look into its blue prints and mesh up tht tech with the experience from tht F16+JFT structures???

Thts the latest of BLK 999 PAF is willing to get from usa??????

Decade old mind set dyin for a glimpse of a fighter jet which is already absolute in the world?
There is nothin anything special evn if it's BLK 90 or dam 99, these r old jets, just like a AMG whichs been customized years out and in?
Whts thier worth in a a dog fight not against a rattled airforce like IAF bt against a real deal like Israeli airforce?
How long it can stand?
I gss BLK 3 of JFT would be a better choice thn tht, cause this dam thing is letting our national pride clipped into some child molester American senators hands?
Who like a dam vice roy, can announced a ban anytime he is roughed up?
Time has long gone for PAF to deattach itself from, that fake sense of ownership of tht dam machine?
PAF should get some, next gen fighter jets from RUSSIA and thn look into its blue prints and mesh up tht tech with the experience from tht F16+JFT structures???

The money, geopolitics, strategic and training + budget thesr are the mahor factors of sticking with F16 :) every nation and mil enthusiasts from any counter wish that their armed forces have carrier battlegroup, F18 raptor F35 etc but the reality forces only have those weapons which thr economy support to buy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom