What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought thanks.

Sorry my bad i was driving at the moment and thought you're talk about 52... yes its Blk52 not BLK 70....70 still on paper (only offered to Indian Airforce).

Are they really coming ? Couldnt go through complete thread
@Khafee bhai ne truck ki batti ke peechy laga rakha hai .

Sorry my bad i was driving at the moment and thought you're talk about 52... yes its Blk52 not BLK 70....70 still on paper (only offered to Indian Airforce).
truck chalana shuru ker diya mery sohny bhai ne ?:lol:

Decade old mind set dyin for a glimpse of a fighter jet which is already absolute in the world?
There is nothin anything special evn if it's BLK 90 or dam 99, these r old jets
Yeah, those very obsolete jets made short work of the mighty Su-30MKi...

Making statements like nothing special even if its a Block 90 (your world) - shows your thought process and that you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Whts thier worth in a a dog fight not against a rattled airforce like IAF bt against a real deal like Israeli airforce?
How long it can stand?
Riiiight..., we now have to worry about Israel too... Brilliant! As if India, Afghanistan & Iran weren't enough - you had to bring those Jews into the conversation. Tell you what, why don't you add your Thai Air Force into the mix too...?!!

PAF should get some, next gen fighter jets from RUSSIA and thn look into its blue prints and mesh up tht tech with the experience from tht F16+JFT structures???
Fascinating. Lets get all our Leaders and ship you off to Siberian land & then you can mediate a deal with the Pro-Indian nation to offer us a Next-Gen Fighter and also make certain that they don't offer it to India.

Thts the latest of BLK 999 PAF is willing to get from usa??????
One the mysteries of PDF - How the hell did you get the title of: ELITE MEMBER?

There is another #khafee leaks in the works. You just wait! :D
i will be agree with you if you say UAE will transfer block60 to pakistan but USA will not give a rat sh1t .

just dreams only.
HE NEED TO GO OUT block72 delivery boy is outside waiting for deliver parcel :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1*wQs-fUoVySs8J6_8_jumVA.png

i will be agree with you if you say UAE will transfer block60 to pakistan but USA will not give a rat sh1t .

HE NEED TO GO OUT block72 delivery boy is outside waiting for deliver parcel :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1*wQs-fUoVySs8J6_8_jumVA.png
:)... this is a good one. may the fairy god mother deliver PAF away from its addictions.

@Khafee bhai ne truck ki batti ke peechy laga rakha hai .

truck chalana shuru ker diya mery sohny bhai ne ?:lol:
****** shaks...

wesay idhar Sikh idhar Truck chaltay hain *** 90,000 - $1,50,000 tak karletay hain agloo nay daba kar properties bana rakhe hain soooch hey teri lol

Last edited:
The money, geopolitics, strategic and training + budget thesr are the mahor factors of sticking with F16 :) every nation and mil enthusiasts from any counter wish that their armed forces have carrier battlegroup, F18 raptor F35 etc but the reality forces only have those weapons which thr economy support to buy
All these r fake dam stupid excuses when, we were about to start up JFT programe, thn were we top 10 economies in te world?
Or we were living with usa?
This all old dam. Mantra, pushed into ur minds, cause someone ill get commision kickbacks on these jets and Thts it, if we can train ourselves to a. New platform like JFT thn hell we can train on any dam newer jets for sure it's the mental blockege our so called late 80s and 90s military leadership who just finds one dam word written in thier minds and its dam F16S?

Na karo bhai - aap nay 40 saal kay bodhay ka dil jeet leya 14 Aug ko, 'batcha' kh-kay. Abhe jakay begum ko bata hoon...

Hi,

Kia baat karta hai londay----40 saal kay bachay ho tum---budha tau mein hoon basatth saal ka---.

40 saal ki umar mein maein to kalabaaziaan lagaiya karta tha mein---kamal hai ji---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom