What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she meant J-10CEs

Even if we get the F-16s, the J-10s allow us the only fighter aircraft that has commonality with the PLAAF. In the event we both gang up and teach Hindudesh a lesson or two, a common platform is of strategic significance.
I'm inclined to believe it was the Blk72's ma'am was referring to. J10 acquisition has been more widely discussed in PAF.

With any Chinese Platform, the advantage of - "inducting at the drop of a hat, leasing, buying on long term installments etc" in other words a lot more options do exist.

I'm inclined to believe it was the Blk72's ma'am was referring to. J10 acquisition has been more widely discussed in PAF.

With any Chinese Platform, the advantage of - "inducting at the drop of a hat, leasing, buying on long term installments etc" in other words a lot more options do exist.

my point is that to induct at the drop of a hat, one needs pilots trained on the platform... thus a training squadron is the need of the hour...

Friend, You and I are the only sole supporters of JH7s on the entire forum!. One day our words will hopefully be realised.

I'm with you guys on the JH-7As, if we could ever get them that is. Not the kind of aircraft PAF likes, they like cool fighter planes.

I'm in for anything PAF can get, I am puzzled why they aren't. Heck, go for J-8s if you have to! We are doing a Neville Chamberlain right now, sitting on our hands.

my point is that to induct at the drop of a hat, one needs pilots trained on the platform... thus a training squadron is the need of the hour...

I'm with you guys on the JH-7As, if we could ever get them that is. Not the kind of aircraft PAF likes, they like cool fighter planes.

I'm in for anything PAF can get, I am puzzled why they aren't. Heck, go for J-8s if you have to! We are doing a Neville Chamberlain right now, sitting on our hands.
JH7A are the platform of choice for SOWs as well as deep strike capabilities; right now you have 1 M3 carrying 1 or 2 SOWs; with these you are more to carry.

JH7A are the platform of choice for SOWs as well as deep strike capabilities; right now you have 1 M3 carrying 1 or 2 SOWs; with these you are more to carry.

They would allow us to target the Indian Western coastline, creating a new front and threat for India to divert their resources to protect.

Hi,

Isn't that the simplest rule of combat---to fight from a position of your strength.

When you can hit the enemy from 40-50 miles away---then what is the need to get into 10 miles away---.
Spoken like 'die goote krokodile' - aka PW Botha with a finger in the air shouting :).

When he met us once. he said the same thing, i dont want to f... around with the communist kaffirs, give me hammer to put the bastards away once and for all. This is a direct quote as I remembered. No one laughed as he meant this.

U.s at the moment is not going any where from afg. They will not do any thing to upset India, the police chief of South asia according to them.
So under these circumstances when we are steering down the barrel, we need to think on our feet while running.
The best option is to lease at least 2 sqd of j10c and at least a sqd of j16 for naval attack role. We have pilots who have/are flying both the ac while being embedded in Chinese sqd operating both the platformz. dont think even russia would mind us leasing ac.at least not too much.

Time is of the essence here and plz close this thread as now it's nothing more than wishful thinking.

no, it also means you can take out their carrier formation far far away as well. This is not possible right now.

Hi,

See---that is what most pakistanis don't understand---. The most they have seen is combat on the ground---but they are clueless about naval warfare---.

They also don't understand how vulnerable india is from naval strike missions from pakistan.

They don't understand the flight parameters of this aircraft---and how it could be used in our favor---.

The aircraft that the russians feared the most was none other than the F111---.

says the kid getting trolled by modi without even knowing whats going on.
Wait and watch kid.
You kids were also dancing up and down on 26th Feb, and then "cloud cover", "raphaaaayel", and "hero abhinandan" :cheers:

Yea it would actually suit us if you guys keep harping on 27th Feb. Everyone by now knows who trolled who.

Good day.

Only Indians r smart rest of the world is fool. Trump was sleeping when Modi was talking to him grow up little up Indians news papers are talking about knee Jerk reaction by Modi gang and here on PDF an Indian telling Us Trump was sleeping and doesn't care anything. Delusional indians has nothing to celebrate here.

Only if Bravo wil pay down payment then blk 70 will come

Nope. US is smart and powerful. I might not be surprised if US is playing even more bigger game with India. That's how national interests work. But as for this, US knows its a huge decisions, we informed US in Feb, informed P-5, GCC before a day. It was in the plan for last 4-5 months. A decisions as huge as this cannot be a knee jerk reactions. The study has to be elaborate, meeting with lawyers and constitutional experts so it can withstand Indian Judicial scrutiny.

I am just saying Trump played Pakistan by saying mediating in Kashmir and you guys were jumping up and down and how the US needs Pakistan bla bla bla. It still needs Pakistan, but the extent of brouhaha is/was unfathomable. Right now US needs India for its long term game plan, it knows the ground situation, it knows who arms and sends people across, it knows who funds them. Even Chinese opposition is related to showing Aksai Chin as part of new Ladakh division in Parliament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom