What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just saw who from the OIC countries attended the special meeting on Kashmir (hint, no one prominent). On top, when our supposed 'brotherly' countries come out and say its Indias internal matter, they can go **** themselves. This also makes me think either that Khaffes news is completely wrong or Pakistan already knew and has sold IOK Kashmir for a measly few billion dollars.

We will get the Cobras and associated equipment due to our role in the Afghan peace deal with money held up from the CSF and that would be it.

If we can then get on the job of improving our industrial output and increasing trade with the US and China, we will soon be able to buy whatever we want with our own money, as it should be.

India’s Kashmir move is to show their extreme displeasure to America over two recent happenings:

First they want to show middle finger to America and Trump specifically for suggesting that he can mediate this conflict.... if Trump thought the problem was complicated before try fixing it now.

Secondly India is showing its extreme displeasure for selling out Afghanistan to Pakistan. Indians are left behind like a used toilet paper and they cannot help but feel humiliated to the max. They are not even given the job of observer in Taliban talks organized by Pakistanis.

India’s Kashmir move is to show their extreme displeasure to America over two recent happenings:

First they want to show middle finger to America and Trump specifically for suggesting that he can mediate this conflict.... if Trump thought the problem was complicated before try fixing it now.

Secondly India is showing its extreme displeasure for selling out Afghanistan to Pakistan. Indians are left behind like a used toilet paper and they cannot help but feel humiliated to the max. They are not even given the job of observer in Taliban talks organized by Pakistanis.

Apparently the Americans already knew what India was up to before hand and might have even told as much to Pakistan. Maybe the timing took us by surprise but I am fairly certain Indians had American blessings ... they don't have what it takes to show a finger to Uncle Sam.

so after 122 pages what is the conclusion of this thread??? Block 70 is coming or what??? by the way at start of this thread i pointed out that it will never happened and i provided the reasons and now today when india terminated the special status of Kashmir, we saw American silence, not only this today IMF has informed pakistan that incase of failure of not exiting the FATF gray list, foreign financing assurances could suffer.

according to indian sources their foreign minster S J Shankar had already given briefing to mike pompeo regarding the oblation of articles 370 and 35.

when all this was happening behind the close doors .. our members were busy in watching dreams of Block 70, and when i pointed out the facts and some admin give me plus rating few guys starting bashing the admin :cheesy: .... and he revert back his decision saying it was a mistake ... who was at mistake i guess now sensible people will understand.

Pakistan must come out with its own solutions, should work with friendly nations for development of our own military solutions and this is one dignified way to survive
Hope all those dam tactics would hve won Americans Vietnam War???
War only can be won by passion, not because of having dam huge economy, with F 16s or without F16S if there is passion to fight for freedom thn there is nothing stopping, winning a war????
I can understand, ur fear of the backlash from pak on all sides in India, bt with right to freedom of kashmiris, and khalistan will let ur so called economy bend like a bitch

Hope all those dam tactics would hve won Americans Vietnam War???
War only can be won by passion, not because of having dam huge economy, with F 16s or without F16S if there is passion to fight for freedom thn there is nothing stopping, winning a war????
I can understand, ur fear of the backlash from pak on all sides in India, bt with right to freedom of kashmiris, and khalistan will let ur so called economy bend like a bitch
i am not worried about war with india since it is not going to happened any time soon .. but my post was a message for those who were dreaming to have F-16 Block 70 in our arsenal

The one who got trolled here is Pakistan and nobody else. Trump royally trolled your PM IK. India had this plan since February this year and informed US of its plan. No reaction from them. Trump never cared. Nobody can take a decision in 15 days. This was in works for the last 5-6 months. Only pigeon sized brained people will think its an reaction to some statements made 15 days back.

As always he slept through the briefing and he had no idea on what Art370 is and thought India is asking for mediating on Kashmir. And then came our decision by informing US and P5 nations and GCC nations. US maintained silence. If anything IK sold this issue for 125 million dollars and probably another 3-4B dollars for Afghan solving issue.

Pakistanis were trolling Indians not so long back. The Troller became the Trolled.

The one who got trolled here is Pakistan and nobody else. Trump royally trolled your PM IK. India had this plan since February this year and informed US of its plan. No reaction from them. Trump never cared. Nobody can take a decision in 15 days. This was in works for the last 5-6 months. Only pigeon sized brained people will think its an reaction to some statements made 15 days back.

As always he slept through the briefing and he had no idea on what Art370 is and thought India is asking for mediating on Kashmir. And then came our decision by informing US and P5 nations and GCC nations. US maintained silence. If anything IK sold this issue for 125 million dollars and probably another 3-4B dollars for Afghan solving issue.

Pakistanis were trolling Indians not so long back. The Troller became the Trolled.
Only Indians r smart rest of the world is fool. Trump was sleeping when Modi was talking to him grow up little up Indians news papers are talking about knee Jerk reaction by Modi gang and here on PDF an Indian telling Us Trump was sleeping and doesn't care anything. Delusional indians has nothing to celebrate here.

so after 122 pages what is the conclusion of this thread??? Block 70 is coming or what??? by the way at start of this thread i pointed out that it will never happened and i provided the reasons and now today when india terminated the special status of Kashmir, we saw American silence, not only this today IMF has informed pakistan that incase of failure of not exiting the FATF gray list, foreign financing assurances could suffer.

according to indian sources their foreign minster S J Shankar had already given briefing to mike pompeo regarding the oblation of articles 370 and 35.

when all this was happening behind the close doors .. our members were busy in watching dreams of Block 70, and when i pointed out the facts and some admin give me plus rating few guys starting bashing the admin :cheesy: .... and he revert back his decision saying it was a mistake ... who was at mistake i guess now sensible people will understand.

Pakistan must come out with its own solutions, should work with friendly nations for development of our own military solutions and this is one dignified way to survive
Only if Bravo wil pay down payment then blk 70 will come

Wow bro if there is any pigeon brain around it must be Indians. Brick by brick you guys are dismantling your democracy and tearing the very fabric of your existence. India cannot and will not exist if the minorities are not allowed to live peacefully. Muslims are on the receiving end right now and Sikhs are watching and preparing for the worst.

Look at what you are doing to your population. Feeding them Hindu fundamentalism poison. It will destroy your generations.
Just when we are realizing and cleaning our home you are washing yours with cow piss and calling it a great country.

By removing the articles to rule from Kashmir you have taken the lid off of the volcano.

Pakistan couldn’t ask for anything better. We don’t need to supply them fighters now since every house will produce one. India will never be same again and we will do our part to make sure we set fire to your country like you have never seen before.
I call indians Brown Nazis like or not this Gang left no difference between Nazi Germany and today's India. This hate mongering will consume only indian society and country as whole killing the very reason theior existence as a nation a country. They will know this down the road.

I call indians Brown Nazis like or not this Gang left no difference between Nazi Germany and today's India. This hate mongering will consume only one society and country her name is india.

Even during our worse days in Pakistan I always knew that there is nothing more dangerous than marginalizing and discriminating against one particular sect, ethnicity, or religion. There is no turning back .We suffered enormously and now I am watching India implode and cannot help but feat the humanitarian catastrophe that is forming in the world’s most populous nation.

Even during our worse days in Pakistan I always knew that there is nothing more dangerous than marginalizing and discriminating against one particular sect, ethnicity, or religion. There is no turning back .We suffered enormously and now I am watching India implode and cannot help but feat the humanitarian catastrophe that is forming in the world’s most populous nation.
In india ur marginalizing big number about 180 million Muslim along Sikhs and Christians. My sikh neighbours are in deep worry because they were existed about kartarpur corridor now feel in jeopardy. I was watching timesNow mag video was from luknow there were preaching in mosques to buy weapons and how to get license for safety from mobs. Not good this will kill them as society

@Khafee

Ive heard from two sources that Zulus are being released for now, more to follow. So at least some of your intel is going to be fulfilled. Coincidentally, PDN also shared this hours ago..

"#Pakistan to receive 12 Bell #AH1Z Viper #AttackHelicopters from the US along with 1,000 AGM-114R Hellfire II laser-guided air-to-surface missiles. AH-1Z #gunships are powered by two General Electric T700-GE-401C turboshaft engines, capable of producing an output of 1,800 hp. They have a maximum take-off weight of 8,390 kg and can carry as many as 16 anti-tank guided missiles. The AH-1Z variants that Pakistan is getting will also come with Thales TopOwl helmet-mounted display systems, Lockheed Martin AN/AAQ-30 Target Sight System, electro-optical and infrared pods, BAE AN/ALE-47 chaff/flare countermeasure dispensers, Northrop AN/APR-39C(v2) radar warning receivers, and Orbital ATK AN/AAR-47 missile warning receivers."

@Khafee

Ive heard from two sources that Zulus are being released for now, more to follow. So at least some of your intel is going to be fulfilled. Coincidentally, PDN also shared this hours ago..

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/PakistanDevelopmentNews/posts/2404358066316735&width=500" width="500" height="547" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
IA we will get what we after plus we will spank our Nazi neighbours too

According to VOA the deal between US and Talibs is expected around 13 August that's what sources r confirming. Yesterday was checking ZAL twitter he was extremely happy man let's hope for good both Afghanistan and Pakistan

@Khafee

"#Pakistan to receive 12 Bell #AH1Z Viper #AttackHelicopters from the US along with 1,000 AGM-114R Hellfire II laser-guided air-to-surface missiles. AH-1Z #gunships are powered by two General Electric T700-GE-401C turboshaft engines, capable of producing an output of 1,800 hp. They have a maximum take-off weight of 8,390 kg and can carry as many as 16 anti-tank guided missiles. The AH-1Z variants that Pakistan is getting will also come with Thales TopOwl helmet-mounted display systems, Lockheed Martin AN/AAQ-30 Target Sight System, electro-optical and infrared pods, BAE AN/ALE-47 chaff/flare countermeasure dispensers, Northrop AN/APR-39C(v2) radar warning receivers, and Orbital ATK AN/AAR-47 missile warning receivers."

What is PDN?

@Khafee US taliban deal is expected at around 13 August
Thanks to Modi, now the Afgan peace process now looks like a "piece of cake (non veg)"!! Now, the entire world will focus on "the most dangerous place in the world", which has the potential to destroy the world order as we know...

@Khafee

In case india starts a war then all military sales to Pakistan ( only) will be banned or suspended
There is a real possibility here. Indian have recently stepped up artillery and small arms fire along LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom