What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Strategic interests with US are only based on illusions and wet dreams, we will never get any Block-70 and if we reduce CPEC and military support with China for the sake of wet US dreams then you will see the results, still our relations are good with China but sorry no comments appeared from China today.
US is our largest tarde partner and 2nd is EU and both of them have largest FDI in Pakistan.

Your Strategic interests with US are only based on illusions and wet dreams, we will never get any Block-70 and if we reduce CPEC and military support with China for the sake of wet US dreams then you will see the results, still our relations are good with China but sorry no comments appeared from China today.

Our contacts with China are too deep. You need not to worry.
Getting 20 new planes is not something China will care about or have any business to interfere. This argument is silly

Kahan kahan se a jata hain tum jaisa log. Kuch pata bhi hai . You are becoming a colony of china . China has not done fair deals with you .
Aur khabhi zindagi main research nhn ki . They are looking to remove article 370 for 50 years. And last 5 years they tried really hard .
And their economy is going down and election in 5 states is going to come.
So they did this action now when they have support .
Shame please do some research .
Don't make conspiracies as if we already have many.
O Bhai mainay kab kaha kay China fair deal kar raha hay, tum to zati hamlay kar rahay ho, magar diplomacy interests par chalti hay fair dealing kahin nahin hoti, Kia US nay kabhi fair dealing ki hay Pakistan say agar thori research aap bhi karlo to shayad aap ko bhi sharam aajaye.

Only Su-27SK/J-11 was produced under license.
J-11B, J-11BS, J-11D, J-15, and J-16 produced by SAC have nothing to do with Russia.
Got it :")

Those 20 planes are coming at the expense of CPEC. It was also one of the conditions set by the IMF to reveal full investment details of CPEC before the US approves IMF loans. Westernized PTI thought, there's nothing wrong with that and China won't mind.
What is your source that China didn't like the details of investment being shared with IMF ??
i would say it's better to forge a relationship with everyone on equal basis...China is our ally & will remain our first choice no matter who comes to power in Pakistan...
wherever Imran Khan goes he praises China even in USA he did so..

cpec 2nd phase will start soon & these conspiracies will die with it...

Nothing wrong with conscription. I was conscripted and had excellent experience and continued on in multiple fields. However some people dont; this does not mean it is bad. Many of my units were still 18 when they showed up; after 2 years they left well trained and disciplined. Some never made it thru.

Yes, and at a time when war is imminent, it is vital I feel for Pakistan to conscript a few divisions to supplement our present armed forces. We simply don't have the money for a larger military force on 100 percent professional grounds.

You are entitled to your view point. I merely suggested a way out of the insanity of the Bhutto era. This by the way is not conscription but the formula the British Territorial army employs. So in exchange for the duty they take care of your educational requirements. If you want to opt out you pay the cost of the education or serve X number of years and then you are free.

A
The same is in USA. US Army, Navy, & Air force ROTC (Reserve Officers Training Corps.) pay for your Bachelors Degree while you study in University and take Military Science courses and attend Training Camps in summer. By the time you finish your degree, you are commissioned as a 2nd Lt. You get your degree and a commission! I too went through this program but without the commission. BTW more officer are commissioned through ROTC program then through the academy in US Armed Forces!!!

Yes, and at a time when war is imminent, it is vital I feel for Pakistan to conscript a few divisions to supplement our present armed forces. We simply don't have the money for a larger military force on 100 percent professional grounds.
We have 2 divisions worth of jihadis waiting in the wings!!:)

Ever since @Khafee started this Topic, i've been working on a side project & thought i'd unleash it on 14th of August :pakistan:.

I thought, i'd come down here & get his blessing with the go ahead - as I know some of you enjoy my Video Edits.
@_Sherdils_ @loanranger @mingle @Path-Finder @war&peace @Hodor

I've already completed the Editing, and now i'm just working on the titles & final touches to make certain its P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

So, as its his News, i'll wait for a ':tup:' from his end...or...I suppose, i'll just keep it with some other unfinished projects.

Below is a Print Screen from the actual project...

F-16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom