What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

bef9e3868a7b90da64d469b1bf234290.jpg

I have two F-7PGs about an hour ago :bounce:

& i can still hear them after every 10 mins or so

Last edited:
Is Gen Kayani Chief of Armed Forces or only Army?
He is chief of Army Staff. Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee is leader of military who is currently Gen Tariq majid.

I thinks thats how it is. I hope some TT will confirm it.

I heard news that a detachment of F-7s was also stationed at Chaklala air base next to Islamabad airport.

Well i am listening the fighter jets (F7-PGs) hovering over my home.It's good to listen and see from the roof top. :crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::dance3:
I need a good smily for it(certainly not the crazy pilot).
It shows the count down has started & PAF is making a big roar before the strom.:D
Best of luck to Pakistan Air Force.:pakistan:

IS it possible for Paf to invite Chinese MKK and J11 next year to really test how effective they are against Chinese MKK and J11 that will give both Air forces a chance to judge their pilots and fighter jets
help full for china because Taiwan have f16 and for pakistan as india have Russian fighters

IS it possible for Paf to invite Chinese MKK and J11 next year to really test how effective they are against Chinese MKK and J11 that will give both Air forces a chance to judge their pilots and fighter jets
help full for china because Taiwan have f16 and for pakistan as india have Russian fighters
Possible as joint exercise.

You never know, they might have already done that.:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom