What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Chaloo yaar, here is a little taste of things to come,

818ba446ae3182d03f7e2a1dd7015768.jpg

1729e100423a8ab31658bd20c7e902ab.jpg

426d4bd49ff683288ff3daa289618f03.jpg

3ed50d7d33414b64f31fefb9bc2b33c2.jpg

I wish someone will get video clip of that exercise when it starts:woot:

JF-17 thunder, SAAB 2000 Erieye AEW&C, IL-78 IFR tankers, and MBDA Spada 2000 air defense system....this year's Exercise High Mark is indeed going to be a "high mark" for PAF and the armed forces in general.

Best of luck JF-17 and long live Pakistan Armed Forces!
So before we were testing one by one. Now we are going to see how good can they perform together. As refulers and AEW&C will be used too. A real war full fledge conventional war secenerio.

india just conducted their excercise...infact that was an airshow or a show off...but very unimpressive airshow.....but my main concern in india is showing their power now Pakistan in up to a comprehensive air excercise after finishing 1 excercise....i wonder wat these countries are upto...i mean things might not be OK inside rather then seem to be from outside...india clearly named Pakistan if we see their news thatthis can happen in Pakistan too....

or is it after seeing Pakistan airforce striking terorist camps in swat and attacking presicion guided missiles they fell in a complex and wanted to show their public that they can also do something like this but forgot that reality is diffrent then dreams

Guys dont forget Army and Navy will also participate in it.

All PAF fleet (almost more then 400 Jets), will be on front line bases and will be participating in the exercise.

It would be the biggest ever exercise in the history of Pakistan.

Last time PAF lost 2 Mirages in dogfight. Hope nothing like this happen this time.

And my cows in village. oooooo I am really worried about them. My village is very near to one of the forward basses. They get scared by Mirage roars.

Seems that the PAF is really gearing up for this exercise as i have heard news that a detachment of F-7s has arrived at the Islamabad Airport.
In the past, this was only exercised during emergencies and hostilities.

Hi,
when will this exercise start? My brother lives right next to Sargodha air base may be he can get some snaps for me, i would really like to see Eyrie. may be if its stationed over there i can go visit my brother:victory:

When did Fox Land become Fok Land?
Or is there some new devious name in use...:lol:

Eagerly awaiting this one, I sure am.

Go thunder Go...:victory:
(not to be confused with another similar slogan very popular with Mullah parties)

Hmmm I can't stop but wonder, was it in retaliation for India's air exercise a few days ago?Or was this planned long time ago

Back
Top Bottom