What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Be watchful on the 6th, the chief wants to show off the jets to the public so there will be low flybys with afterburner over all major roads in the 4 cities.
Good time to have the camera ready!

whats this story?:what:

Super Hornet,

You are a new member and we appreciate your commitment and enthusiasm. However, the pictures you are posting are old, and have repeatedly been posted in various threads. While posting stuff is fun, searching and going through older threads is more rewarding as this would add to your knowledge base. Posting irrelevant (F-86 picture) and older stuff is annoying to the members who have already seen these photos over and over again in other threads and this also puts burden on the bandwidth and storage resources of this forum. Please consider this request patiently as we would be thankful to you for this consideration.

Specially for those who flew those birds.:coffee:

Dont know if this has been posted before. but this is an awesome video. I thought of making a seperate thread for this , but didnt make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
paffalcons-wallpapers28.jpg
LOOKS GREAT

Guys i believe the Motorway landing excercises were held on M2 near Shekupura where the old Toll plaza used to be because I was comming back from ISB last week and those road dividers were removed, I think it is the only place on the motor way where they have those removeable blocks. . Also although i have not been on M1 except once don't they have a quite wide green belt in between the two roads rather than the narrow divider???

Super Hornet,

You are a new member and we appreciate your commitment and enthusiasm. However, the pictures you are posting are old, and have repeatedly been posted in various threads. While posting stuff is fun, searching and going through older threads is more rewarding as this would add to your knowledge base. Posting irrelevant (F-86 picture) and older stuff is annoying to the members who have already seen these photos over and over again in other threads and this also puts burden on the bandwidth and storage resources of this forum. Please consider this request patiently as we would be thankful to you for this consideration.

Yes sir!!!:agree:

Look i have been thanked by 2 users for f86 pic and 4 users thanked for il 78 pic!!!:angry::azn:

If somebody thanked you it doesnt mean that you should start posting the bogus stuff here n there

There are some rules of every thread and you are bound to follow them...as you are a new member so i thnk its our duty to inform u once but if u will keep repeating thn i thnk moderator will do somethng

actually i thought PAF has done it alot of times....they have landed the fighters on motorway as somewhere mentioned in the theard that a guy saw 4 f-7PGs landing on motorway ISL to LAHore......but now i think they r just letting world know of their capabilities by showing this all through media!!!!

actually i thought PAF has done it alot of times....they have landed the fighters on motorway as somewhere mentioned in the theard that a guy saw 4 f-7PGs landing on motorway ISL to LAHore......but now i think they r just letting world know of their capabilities by showing this all through media!!!!

Yeah... In Past they've done so and equally succesfully. Not only on M2 they have also done it on M1. If anyone of you had gone to Peshawar on Thursday, the Motorway (M1) was closed from Burhan to Peshawar for this purpose.

Many a times they've done this practice on M2.

KIT Over

well i have got a video today ,but i think it's not that worth watching,because i was on my way back to home near the islamabad a and got it from my mobile camera not very good quality :hitwall::hitwall:plus too many trees :cry:.
If somebody insists i can share.

Back
Top Bottom