What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

[URL=http://img52.imageshack.us/i/highmark20102.jpg/]
highmark20102.jpg
[/URL]

well i have got a video today ,but i think it's not that worth watching,because i was on my way back to home near the islamabad a and got it from my mobile camera not very good quality :hitwall::hitwall:plus too many trees :cry:.
If somebody insists i can share.

no one will insist u lol

just kidding if there is somethng visible u can share it

24230377599383015682083.jpg

I may very well be wrong but to me, this does not look like an AIM-9P but a R-Darter being fired from a Mirage... What you guys think?

I apologize, it can't be R-Darter since the aircraft in the picture is F-7P not Mirage and Grifo-7 just does not have range to fire a BVR AAM such as R-Darter. I got confused due to the white color of the seeker and darker fins; it could be an AIM-9L.

Last edited:
Aim-9p head
AIM-9P.png

darter
notderbyf5ns0.jpg

040909-F-9999R-001.jpg

Enough to get a bit confused...
:confused: :what:

Why not ask that pilot ...?

Last edited:
24230377599383015682083.jpg

I may very well be wrong but to me, this does not look like an AIM-9P but a R-Darter being fired from a Mirage... What you guys think?

Sir, it seems more like an AIM-9 compared to R-darter.

See the below pictures of R-darter and an AIM-9.

aamrdarterche2.jpg

20070329&

If you compare and forward fins and the tail fins of both the above pictures, and then compare it with the picture above of the Mirage firing the missile, the size of the forward and tail fins match more with the AIM-9 compared to the R-darter. And also the distance between the seeker at the front and the forward fins is much less compared to the R-darter which has more distance between the seeker and forward fins compared to the AIM-9.

I say its AIM-9.

that guy HASSAN is posting these pictures from a private album of an PAF official.

Back
Top Bottom