What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

I think he acted on my advice and bought a binocular instead of a camera.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Abe yarr kisse baloon kee he tasweer kench lo mobile kae camera sae takke mani bhai haee kush ho gaein hamare kheir hae:D
(keeping the joke part aside, hornet bring some documentary evidence that you have seen the jets.Don't play with our emotions.)

tum ghalat suggestions hi diya karo logo ko :cheers: ,aur bhai ma khush hi hoon sir bas usay keh raha tha k asay hi useless posts na karai ,coz it will spoil the thread

SORRY SIR!!!!
NO problem.
I don't know how much determined you are...but you know it's almost mandatory for you to bring atleast a single Image now after all this foul game.I think mani bhai got really annoyed with you.:smokin:

And it's nice to see you chosen my signature.

this is the video of high mark 2010 plz watch there will be a scene in this video when mirage is landing on motorway!!!!

SuperHornet

stop posting useless stuff...open your eyes and read the name of the thread its about High Mark 2010.

If u have some pics or videos of high mark 2010 ongoing exercise then do post it we will appricitae but stop posting old pics here as there are other threads available for such stuff

and also refrain from posting pics which are already been posted here by other members

Look i have been thanked by 2 users for f86 pic and 4 users thanked for il 78 pic!!!:angry::azn:

Pakistan to start another Army exercises from 10th of April. I heard this new couple of days ago at Dunya news.

il-78b.jpg
On rawalpindi base!!!

NO problem.
I don't know how much determined you are...but you know it's almost mandatory for you to bring atleast a single Image now after all this foul game.I think mani bhai got really annoyed with you.:smokin:

And it's nice to see you chosen my signature.

sorry again !!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

SuperHornet

stop posting useless stuff...open your eyes and read the name of the thread its about High Mark 2010.

If u have some pics or videos of high mark 2010 ongoing exercise then do post it we will appricitae but stop posting old pics here as there are other threads available for such stuff

and also refrain from posting pics which are already been posted here by other members

huh!!! Then tell me if u have an original IL-78 refeuling pic then plz share it but no cheating from mine!!! ok !!! 2 users thanked me for old pic ok!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Super Hornet,

You are a new member and we appreciate your commitment and enthusiasm. However, the pictures you are posting are old, and have repeatedly been posted in various threads. While posting stuff is fun, searching and going through older threads is more rewarding as this would add to your knowledge base. Posting irrelevant (F-86 picture) and older stuff is annoying to the members who have already seen these photos over and over again in other threads and this also puts burden on the bandwidth and storage resources of this forum. Please consider this request patiently as we would be thankful to you for this consideration.

Back
Top Bottom