What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

just look out for thick tyre marks on the ground next time you're on motorway and then you'll have rough idea :)

The Motorway was closed for heavy traffic vehicles but only open for private cars and after the exercises finished, they resume it.

I did saw those marks yesterday when i was coming back from ISB to PESH. The workers/cranes were busy in arranging those concrete blocks back to their places.

My question is; i have seen numerous pictures with the caption Sheikhpoora Motorway and also a news reporter saying Lahore - islamabad Motorway on this very forum, so was these exercises conducted anywhere else?

these exercises are really good for all the three forces Airforce, Navy & Army as well as our Intelligence Agencies.:pakistan:

i seen il-78 an f7 today i was travling from rawalpindi to home they beat the scare out of me il-78 look monster n f7 roaring flying tigers look like defence of capital is assigned to them but it is more good if defence of capital is been given to thunders r falcons

the reporter said if u can land a mirage then u can land any fighter on motorway, as mirage requires high speed than any other jet while landing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I must appreciate his expertise. Congratulate him on behalf of me and all Pakistanis :)

NO its real:agree:....the photographer is an air force official and a friend of mine on FB and there are many more unbelievable shots by him of PAF jets.
ill ask him to share a few more over here.

I must appreciate his expertise. Congratulate him on behalf of me and all other Pakistanis :):pakistan::cheers:

Last edited:
plz you guyz tell how do i get approval on my uploaded pics plz tell me i am confused!!!

Back
Top Bottom