What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

F-16b.jpg

i got this pic from my mobile camera my camera battery was down sorry!!!:pakistan:

buddy dont try to fool people over here:partay:...ur new and majority is old.
this picture is from past exercise(may b from saffron bandit ) of PAF.

plz you guyz tell how do i get approval on my uploaded pics plz tell me i am confused!!!

go to a free image hosting website,like www.imageshack.com make an account,up load images,get a link address of that pic and post in in here.
use for posting link of ur picture and past the link b/w IMG/IMG.
and bring some real stuff.
regards

by watching all those pics....we can say that PAF is coming to a good shape....it is increasing its capabilities in very little funds & modernizing itself to become second to Non!!!!! !!!

i seen il-78 an f7 today i was travling from rawalpindi to home they beat the scare out of me il-78 look monster n f7 roaring flying tigers look like defence of capital is assigned to them but it is more good if defence of capital is been given to thunders r falcons
is there fuel refilling between il-78 and f7?

SuperHornet

stop posting useless stuff...open your eyes and read the name of the thread its about High Mark 2010.

If u have some pics or videos of high mark 2010 ongoing exercise then do post it we will appricitae but stop posting old pics here as there are other threads available for such stuff

and also refrain from posting pics which are already been posted here by other members

is there fuel refilling between il-78 and f7?

no coz f-7's dun have refueling capability. refueling capability is only available/ present in few of the mirages of PAF ...but refueling probe will b soon integrated in Jf-17's

All Paf f-16's have refueling capability but they use boom refueling which is not available on il-78 for that PAF may purchase another platform or may modify Il-78

SuperHornet

stop posting useless stuff...open your eyes and read the name of the thread its about High Mark 2010.

If u have some pics or videos of high mark 2010 ongoing exercise then do post it we will appricitae but stop posting old pics here as there are other threads available for such stuff

and also refrain from posting pics which are already been posted here by other members

I think he acted on my advice and bought a binocular instead of a camera.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Abe yarr kisse baloon kee he tasweer kench lo mobile kae camera sae takke mani bhai haee kush ho gaein hamare kheir hae:D
(keeping the joke part aside, hornet bring some documentary evidence that you have seen the jets.Don't play with our emotions.)

Last edited:
Be watchful on the 6th, the chief wants to show off the jets to the public so there will be low flybys with afterburner over all major roads in the 4 cities.
Good time to have the camera ready!

Back
Top Bottom