By 2012 PAF inventory will be-
110 F-16
150 Jf-17
50 J-10
5 1l-78 aerial refueling
20 C-130
5 SAAB erieye
????????????????????????????:azn:

there should be some mirages & F-7s flying around i am sure.

yeah of course.

ru ppl planing 2 buy aussie F111's or hornets??????in future when v recieve f-35 or f-22's??/

why cudnt paf HAV A TWIN ENGINED AIRCRAFT????

na why not???

was wrong with em???

Key,

Actually they are talking about repealing the Obey act in the congress which banned export of F-22s. There is intense lobbying going on by the Aussies, Japanese for export of the Raptor so you may see some Raptors in the RAAF in the future.

But on the chances of Australian Hornets and Aardvarks, no way would Pakistan acquire those. Both are twin engined and would be extremely hard for PAF to support. Aussies are upgrading their Hornets to Super Hornet avionics package and that means they will hold on to the type till their EOL.

Australia lately inducted Super Hornet and upgrades of US planes. Won't discharge these plane any sooner. Plus Australia can stationed F22 on NATO platform, but right now can't independently operate. Decision in lingering by US congress.
So, nothing is coming up sooner for sale from RAAF.

Officially PAF plans to induct 150 JF-17s. In recent months, ACM mentioned numerous times that PAF has plans to induct around 250 JF-17s along with J-10s by 2013.

why cudnt paf HAV A TWIN ENGINED AIRCRAFT????

Because maintenance vice its not feasible.

Plus, in my opinion they are more menuverable unless the twin engined has 2D/3D thrust vectoring.

but still they r way more capable than f 16s and jf 17s.and even j 10s

by the way, even with the future equipment metioned above, wud u ppl b able 2 take on Indian Air Force?????????i mean look at this
SU-30 MKI vs J-10 (250 mkis and only 36 j 10s)
Possibly 126 F/A-18 HORNETS VS 110 F-16s
LCA,MIRAGE2000,mig-29s vs jf017 thunder. (lca+migs+mirage =400 aircraft vs only 250-300)
i think pakistan is wasting its money.
they were planning 2 pay $5billion for f-16s when other countries r planning 2 retire them.
id rather say 5+2 billion $ =7 billion. why not buy 175 j-10s?????way better
( 2 billion is the money pak is paying for 36 j10s +weapons)
thry really shud now turn 2 russia , china and other european countries for jetfighters or even iran.

but still they r way more capable than f 16s and jf 17s.and even j 10s

In what terms? Payload/range may be.

Rest it all depends on which aircraft your talking about. Every aircraft has a different role and every air force has a different requirements.

by the way, even with the future equipment metioned above, wud u ppl b able 2 take on Indian Air Force?????????i mean look at this
SU-30 MKI vs J-10 (250 mkis and only 36 j 10s)
Possibly 126 F/A-18 HORNETS VS 110 F-16s
LCA,MIRAGE2000,mig-29s vs jf017 thunder. (lca+migs+mirage =400 aircraft vs only 250-300)
i think pakistan is wasting its money.
they were planning 2 pay $5billion for f-16s when other countries r planning 2 retire them.
id rather say 5+2 billion $ =7 billion. why not buy 175 j-10s?????way better
( 2 billion is the money pak is paying for 36 j10s +weapons)
thry really shud now turn 2 russia , china and other european countries for jetfighters or even iran.

You need to read up more. Its not toys. :)

Plus, whatever Pakistan can get is what it can afford. And in that effort it will have a sizable modern air force that anybody will fear to reckon with. Thats always have been a policy until in the future may be when economy is at its height. Even then i am not sure if it would be feasible for Pakistan to go on 1 vs 1.

cn any 1 plz plz tell me where paf has its f-16s ,jf 17 thunders????

has any1 seen that post in pictures and multimedia forum?????about libian airbase with some russian made aircraft????
here is what i found.On google earth i went 2 chaklala airbase and counted 12 C-130s.then if u zoom out,there is another air strip on the other end of rawal pindi which i reckon is related 2 pak army aviation and say sm trainer,transport planes+mi-17 an bel 415s.then i went 2 sargodha, but u cant c any f-16 cuz they r in hangars but saw 2 more C130s (by the way how many c-130s hav u ppl got) then went 2 peshawar airport an i cud clearly c Q-5 fantans.
In aus i cud c F-111s in an aiforce base +sm transport c17 globies.
here is the best part .type in new delhi in google earth, look for an air strip.zoom in and u will coun atleast 6 AWACS, 2 Il-76+ 1 on runway+ sm com airliners+ 2 Su-30 Mkis and a mig -29 .
how cool is that???????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom