What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

The result of your elections .......... is at our mercy. We have a very big say in your elections now.

I am glad that Pakistani PM timely and promptly issued a statement on modi's win. BJP has been compromised, they use our material to buy your foolish emotions.
not really brother, you have very little understanding of how Indian politics works. Pakistan is one of the many 100s factors that decide the result. people vote for local issues and local leaders... so your delusion of influencing Indian election is nothing but a day dream

not really brother, you have very little understanding of how Indian politics works. Pakistan is one of the many 100s factors that decide the result. people vote for local issues and local leaders... so your delusion of influencing Indian election is nothing but a day dream

Its not my delusion(s) biradar, it is what your experts / analysts are saying.

You can deflect as much you wish, but the reality of the matter is Feb 26th was supposed to uplift popularity of modi and BJP, even the Pulwama dead bodies could have increased the number of seats for BJP (and that is not me saying, that was one of your politicians from BJP). So biradar ......... may be I keep a better watch on your elections than you as a voter.

err no

Look at your media. it is Pakistan obsessed

not really. we Indians are busy with our local shit and elections... that tweet was for the Pakistani entertainment before any possible bankruptcy news
Bankruptcy... Nehru used to say when Pakistan was created that it will not stay afloat for long and will crumble under economic pressure without any industry to start with and then every other politician in india because Pakistan import everything from needle to aeroplane and here we are after 72 years of independence staying tall & strong thriving forward making our own fighter jets giving eye to an eye to our arch enemy.

Bhai I don’t demand to see Pakistan already the best country in Asia, economically.
I’m more concerned about their decision making skills.
If media is criticizing Asad Umar, let it criticize & be confident about your decisions.
Since the day one I’m saying to give this government two years to prove itself.
But I also don’t want to be patwari....close my eyes & repeat after the lord that everything is going fine.
I am no fan of PTI and IK or Asad Umer, although i voted for PTI this time.
But lets be honest, our media cant criticize for the life of it. Hell i wouldn't be surprised if my 8th grader sister knew more than them. And we have rumor followers for a nation that will rather take someones word rather than checking the authenticity or study for a change. You have prime examples of that here. These are the ppl that make me cringe. These are supposed to be "EDUCATED". We knew when we went to vote that this was going to be painful. Admittedly IK has made questionable decisions. And some things have taken a turn for the bad that i wasn't expecting and some for the good, some are in limbo for a time that shouldn't have been. But I have yet to see any "criticism" from media.
And honestly i am sick of every tom dick and harry who think they know better. Many of them here and on media. The majority of opposition are such.
IMHO there is no other way. As they say in punjabi: pit lo jinna pitna jai.

It is amazing in that in terms of character, morality, honesty, equality we are quite a ways down the list of nations yet we feel that we are so high and mighty that we can judge and declare that Allah is on our side instead of saying May Allah protect us or put us on a righteous path.

Then there were people who used to say "O Allah put us on the right path..." or " Struggle or battle is ours, victory belongs to Allah.. meaning we don't fight for victory but fight to be on the right side"
It's nothing about morality my friend..

You know when we are glad on our achievements, whether we are sinners or not (and I am sure all of us are to some extent), we say Al hamdu Lillah.. meaning.. we praise Allah (swt)..

Being a sinner doesn't mean that I start telling people that since I am a sinner, Allah can't be on my side.. so the things I have achieved are because of my own intelligence, power and technology.. No my friend no.. even then we say: Al hamdolillah we have achieved.. or we say.. it is all because of Allah that we have achieved xyz otherwise I didn't have power to do it.. or It was all because of Allah who helped me, otherwise I would've gone astray..

But lets be honest, our media cant criticize for the life of it. Hell i wouldn't be surprised if my 8th grader sister knew more than them. And we have rumor followers for a nation that will rather take someones word rather than checking the authenticity or study for a change. You have prime examples of that here. These are the ppl that make me cringe. These are supposed to be "EDUCATED". We knew when we went to vote that this was going to be painful. Admittedly IK has made questionable decisions. And some things have taken a turn for the bad that i wasn't expecting and some for the good, some are in limbo for a time that shouldn't have been. But I have yet to see any "criticism" from media.
And honestly i am sick of every tom dick and harry who think they know better. Many of them here and on media. The majority of opposition are such.

The economy based on haram is bound to collapse when haram is taken out of it. Our domestic economy has for many decades gotten addicted to haram. We wanted reforms and most of us thought those reforms are not going to affect / effect us, because somehow most of us in our individual capacity, think of ourselves to the be the most sensible pure soul in Pakistan.

Its not my delusion(s) biradar, it is what your experts / analysts are saying.

You can deflect as much you wish, but the reality of the matter is Feb 26th was supposed to uplift popularity of modi and BJP, even the Pulwama dead bodies could have increased the number of seats for BJP (and that is not me saying, that was one of your politicians from BJP). So biradar ......... may be I keep a better watch on your elections than you as a voter.
your understanding of India seems to come from the Hindi belt with similar culture to Pakistanis. But this is just around 40% of the electoral votes. the rest of the country in South or east done very give a f*** abt Pakistan..

Even for the hindi heartland, there are many more important local issues than Pakistan. Pakistan is just one of the issues... 900 million people dont just vote for a single agenda

My only worry is that IK haven't made necessary changes in the bureaucracy.. I am still supporting him.. but when he had a chance to change FBR guy and SBP guy, he didn't do that.. Otherwise, I expect even worst times ahead...

your understanding of India seems to come from the Hindi belt with similar culture to Pakistanis. But this is just around 40% of the electoral votes. the rest of the country in South or east done very give a f*** abt Pakistan..

Even for the hindi heartland, there are many more important local issues than Pakistan. Pakistan is just one of the issues... 900 million people dont just vote for a single agenda

Personally I think we may be able to resolve our issues if it were Southern indians we were dealing with.

My only worry is that IK haven't made necessary changes in the bureaucracy.. I am still supporting him.. but when he had a chance to change FBR guy and SBP guy, he didn't do that.. Otherwise, I expect even worst times ahead...
They will resist such changes fanatically and already doing so, most probably with the help of some in the government. This might even get bloody. The entire FBR needs to go. Its rotten to the core, changing top guy wont change shit.

They will resist such changes fanatically and already doing so, most probably with the help of some in the government. This might even get bloody. The entire FBR needs to go. Its rotten to the core, changing top guy wont change shit.

At least change the top guy if it is in your hands.. doing nothing on this front will not do any good..

These two are the main departments we have.. and yeah, one more mistake he has done.. he made Shahbaz Sharif chairman of PAC.. billi ko doodh ki rakhwali pe kaun rakhta hai bhai?

I mean, see... I am a hardcore PTI fan.. I even spent money to go to Pakistan just on election day.. but lets not turn ourselves into patwaris for Gods sake.. Buray ko bura kaho.. ghaltion ki nishandahi karo.. kisi ko khuda na samjho.. this is what education gives us..

IK is a human.. and naturally, he is prone to mistakes like all of us are..

Back
Top Bottom