What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

~ 6 Strikes by PAF across LOC from within Pak Airspace

This is is a gem of all posts. 6 Strikes across LOC within Pak Airspace.
India was attacked without crossing Pakistan Air space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here DG ISPR confirms that none of Pakistani plane cross LOC or IB. PDF trolls were saying that they retaliated like India did on 26th Feb.
lol according to your airforce we do cross your border ..
anyways message was conveyed in a harsh way :D . with additional targets (2 iaf jets and a mi-17) .
let me share my meme of the year .
D0aHg1WWoAAG3bI.jpeg
PAF after 27 feb 2019

57026407_1096015840603188_825220271630712832_n.jpg

India was attacked without crossing Pakistan Air space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here DG ISPR confirms that none of Pakistani plane cross LOC or IB. PDF trolls were saying that they retaliated like India did on 26th Feb.

Just a clarification. He is saying the same thing from the day one, that we stroke, while remaining within the AJK. (Ref. DG (ISPR) press briefing on 27.02.2019)

I am not pathetic liar. It is a quotation from ISPR Twit. SO if anybody is pathetic liar, It is DG ISPR.
When did he say ever that PAF crossed the LoC? When?

The Pakistan military spokesperson said, "Since today morning activity has been ongoing at LoC. This morning PAF engaged six targets across LoC from within Pakistani airspace."

Stating that the Pakistan armed forces and PAF had no choice but to respond, DG ISPR said the question was "how to respond" whether in "a similar manner as India or as a responsible country".

"Pakistan's armed forces have capability, will, resolve and nation’s support. But because we are a responsible state and want peace, we decided first of all that we won’t take any military targets."

"Secondly we decided that there be no loss of life or collateral damage in our engaging of targets," he added. "Our planes locked targets, then in open air we carried out strikes," he continued.

"We locked all targets with accuracy, and when we had option to fire, we acted responsibly from a safe distance. We have capability to do anything, but we don’t want escalation. We don’t want to go towards war," he asserted.

"After PAF decided on targets, two Indian jets entered Pakistani airspace. PAF was ready, faced them. The two planes were shot down. One fell in our space, another on their side. Two pilots were arrested. One of the pilots was injured and has been taken to CMH. He will be given proper care. Another is in our custody," he added.

He is saying from day 01 that Indians are aggressors.. we are a peaceful nation.. we want peace.. :D

Just a clarification. He is saying the same thing from the day one, that we stroke, while remaining within the AJK. (Ref. DG (ISPR) press briefing on 27.02.2019)
also caught three pilots "one in our custody and another in CMH and third in the area"

what happened to the 2nd and 3rd pilot ?

According to IAF officials PAF crossed and dropped bombs inside military compound in rajouri sector which is roughly 70km inside IOK from IOC.

Both of us know why abhinandan chased PAF jets into Pakistan

also caught three pilots "one in our custody and another in CMH and third in the area"

what happened to the 2nd and 3rd pilot ?

My clarification was specific to the PAF strikes of February 27, in response to the comment.

As purported by you, DG(ISPR) never said that "also caught three pilots "one in our custody and another in CMH and third in the area". You sentence has an inherent contradiction, since a captured pilot cannot be deemed to be in the area.

On this issue of the pilot(s), the timeline of DG(ISPR) communications, on 27.02.2019, is as follows:
1) Tweet # 1: 1 pilot captured & 2 in hiding
2) Press briefing: 2 pilots in custody (with 1 of them in CMH)
3) Tweet # 2: Only 1 pilot in custody (with no mention of the second pilot)

There is no third pilot, since DG(ISPR) never ever claimed that we have captured 3 pilots.

Yes, there is a confusion regarding the second pilot, which our DG(ISPR) has not clarified and kept in a fog. There must have been some reason behind that, which I am not aware of. So, I am keeping my hands folded, instead of entering into unnecessary speculations. I think that this issue would possibly get cleared, with time.

It's nothing about morality my friend..

You know when we are glad on our achievements, whether we are sinners or not (and I am sure all of us are to some extent), we say Al hamdu Lillah.. meaning.. we praise Allah (swt)..

Being a sinner doesn't mean that I start telling people that since I am a sinner, Allah can't be on my side.. so the things I have achieved are because of my own intelligence, power and technology.. No my friend no.. even then we say: Al hamdolillah we have achieved.. or we say.. it is all because of Allah that we have achieved xyz otherwise I didn't have power to do it.. or It was all because of Allah who helped me, otherwise I would've gone astray..
My point being we go toward Allah's side and always humbly request Allah to be on our side and request to be guided to the right path to Allah, instead of proclaiming... my two cents.

"Allah on Pak’s side"
This is the absolute summary of DG ISPR's tweet. I know pagans will have double pain just because some one at that higher level refers and relies on Allah. After all, all devils, Satan, and pagans are scared by that name. Anyhow, we pray and bow down before Him, the only Lord of the universe, five times every day. During the prayers, king and street man, high and low ranking officials, wealthy and poor, and individuals of all skin colors stand together, at equal level and at the same time, bowing down to Allah, and praising/glorifying Him, the Almighty. That is very strange for pagans following one of the worst caste-based system. We are proud to be Muslims and love all our brothers, the Muslims across the world. No wonders DG ISPR mentioned the help and support from the Creator of the universe and heavens.

PAF shot down 2 IAF Jets wreckage seen by all

Only 1 Mig-21 wreckage has been seen, no other jet. So not sure why he is saying this.

India won't get out of Feb 27...for years ... though we downed only two of their A/Cs

its not about the number of AC's that went down. It's the spanking they received up their rears and left and right for their stupid arrogant faces.

No mention of second pilot this time.

to bhai list likh ke de do usko kya kya mention karna hai har dafa. Ab hogya ek baar, he mentioned two jets going down. Aur kya ab poori documentary likhta.

its not about the number of AC's that went down. It's the spanking they received up their rears and left and right for their stupid arrogant faces.

to bhai list likh ke de do usko kya kya mention karna hai har dafa. Ab hogya ek baar, he mentioned two jets going down. Aur kya ab poori documentary likhta.
And, then they lost their minds to contemplate a misile strike!!! It definitely encroached into the “comfort zone” of the “White men”!!! India has been a Pak’s problem. Modi has successfully made it into the world’s problem...

Back
Top Bottom