What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

They will resist such changes fanatically and already doing so, most probably with the help of some in the government. This might even get bloody. The entire FBR needs to go. Its rotten to the core, changing top guy wont change shit.

This is exactly what is happening, the current corrupt system is resisting the change. The only way to deal with this is some authoritative form of honest and hardworking government system.

yes south Indians and Pathans on each side.. Punjabis from both the sides are shit

Sidhu is from Punjab ......... and modi?

Our Punjab side is more welcoming of indians rather than others.

yes south Indians and Pathans on each side.. Punjabis from both the sides are shit
No... Punjabis on our side are much better.. It is because of General Asim Bajwa and Imran Khan (both are from Punjab) that we have not fired missiles on each other.. otherwise your side had done everything to make the subcontinent a part of hell.

At least change the top guy if it is in your hands.. doing nothing on this front will not do any good..

These two are the main departments we have.. and yeah, one more mistake he has done.. he made Shahbaz Sharif chairman of PAC.. billi ko doodh ki rakhwali pe kaun rakhta hai bhai?

I mean, see... I am a hardcore PTI fan.. I even spent money to go to Pakistan just on election day.. but lets not turn ourselves into patwaris for Gods sake.. Buray ko bura kaho.. ghaltion ki nishandahi karo.. kisi ko khuda na samjho.. this is what education gives us..

IK is a human.. and naturally, he is prone to mistakes like all of us are..
You forget the realities on the ground. As i said they will not go without a fight. IK learned that on PAC and that other economy council matter. Its not a matter of mistakes rather than constraints and bounds. You and most people are not understanding this. Even my grandfather is involved in this back home in Hafizabad. He is a die hard supporter of Nawaz. You forget PMLN has been in this game for too long and literally they own everything.
Lets say he removes one bureaucrat and court steps in like in that inspectors case, and thus begins a shit show that goes on for months, and this will happen with every change he brings and opposition will take him to cleaners. And IK will be bogged down on insignificant things. I respect you and others here but respectfully i dont think you have any hint of the ground realities that exist and that IK faces. Fuedal mindset exists even in Punjab. Shehbaz used to visit Hafizabad and meet with ppl. IK doesn't and i cant get my own family members back home over that damned argument. PMLN owns every official in Hafizabad, from chaprasi to Commissioner, judges, lawyers and doctors. Everyone. And thats a small district.
All i can say is be patient. There has been some change and things are changing but it will take much more time.
Removing one or two people is counter productive in ways you cant imagine.

look at a broader spectrum of Indian media, not just Hindi Media... South or east don't give a damn about Pakistan

If we care to divide India into North, South and North-East; then almost all the key political decision makers, including powerful prime ministers, came from the North and it has thus remained the core or center of the decisions making. That is probably why, Pakistanis, in general, don't refer much to South or North-East.

On Indian side, Punjabis have hardly any significant political role.

View attachment 553636

Have you seen the standards maintained by IAF Air Marshal while delivering irrefutable BS slides as evidence? or while showing AIM120C piece of scrap standing in chowk like jalsa (see your standard-unmatched lol)
According to whom is this sub-standard?
DGispr??

wow well done DG ISPR. I can related him to my ex GF. She always had a comment to make on anything i did...

Most of the Pakistanis, and a few Indian, posters, on this thread fail to recognize one thing that DG(ISPR) is not saying, what he is saying, on his personal behalf; he is doing it in the line of his duty, as his counterparts, on the other side of the border, are doing. This all is the essential part of the "war", which is currently going on between India and Pakistan, and which has not ended yet.

That's the difference between us and you.. we can't keep our faith out of anything..

lolll..

So I ask DG ISPR about baba banarsi the Indian?.. lolll

Poori tumhari war machinery ko trolling list pe rakha hua hai hamaray DG ne aur aik bababanarsi pata nahi kahan se aagaya..

Why don't you contact Lara of FP to clear any doubts?

:D

But you are so concerned that you are commenting on a Pakistani forum in a thread related to DG ISPR.. :lol:

Individual is different, institution is different
It's up to you. Not my concern

DGispr himself can't do much more than that. He couldn't face his match

Just wanted to show how much an average Indian cares:cheesy:
What do you care?

Individual is different, institution is different
It's up to you. Not my concern

DGispr himself can't do much more than that. He couldn't face his match

Just wanted to show how much an average Indian cares:cheesy:
What do you care?
Abay jaa na ch***pay ki baatain na kar.. :lol:

not really brother, you have very little understanding of how Indian politics works. Pakistan is one of the many 100s factors that decide the result. people vote for local issues and local leaders... so your delusion of influencing Indian election is nothing but a day dream

You cannot deny that Indian actions, towards Pakistan, can have a significant influence on the election results. Even a sway of votes, on this account, of the order of say 3% can translate into notable numbers of seats.

My only worry is that IK haven't made necessary changes in the bureaucracy.. I am still supporting him.. but when he had a chance to change FBR guy and SBP guy, he didn't do that.. Otherwise, I expect even worst times ahead...

They will resist such changes fanatically and already doing so, most probably with the help of some in the government. This might even get bloody. The entire FBR needs to go. Its rotten to the core, changing top guy wont change shit.

And what about the judiciary..... These dismissed bureaucrats will run to judiciary. If i ain't wrong SC intervened when an IG police was transferred by the govt. recently (or something on similar lines). The complete system is corrupt and not to forget the thin majority with which his govt. is standing (thanks to mqm, pmlq and mengal who have their own agendas)

PTI & IK is balancing a tight rope. The nation didn't give them 2/3rd majority.

Have you seen the standards maintained by IAF Air Marshal while delivering irrefutable BS slides as evidence? or while showing AIM120C piece of scrap standing in chowk like jalsa (see your standard-unmatched lol)

Lolll. phatay huay mijjile ka tukra dikha ke logon ko bata rahay hain ke inhon ne hamara F-16 maar diya.. I haven't seen a funnier statement than that..

Plus.. kehtay hain 20 PAF ke jets aaye thay.. aur radar pe sirf dikhatay hain 3.. phir kehtay hain hamara yaqeen karo, uss FP magazine ki credible reporter ka na karo jo Pentagon correspondent hai..

Yaar aisa koi charsi neighbor mila hai Allah muaf karay.. :lol:

According to whom is this sub-standard?
DGispr??

May I say, that the narratives, on either side, being placed and contested, are part of the "war", going on between India and Pakistan; and here the linguistic standards and the logic of the content matters, but only to a limited extent.

Kyu beta
Why to loose your tongue
Bhaijan muhtram.. aap ki baat samajh hi nahi aarahi merey chanda.. :lol:

US reporter settled the matter once and for all.. not just by initially reporting on the F-16 counting, but updating the report by specifically including Jordan's F-16s in her report..

Iss liey aap ki baat samajh nahi aarahi muhtram.. :D abb aap kuchh bhi kehtay rahain aap ka ACM kuchh bhi kehta rahay.. international media aap ka mazaq urata rahega.. aur hum trolling kartay rahaingay.. koi shak muhtram? :D

Back
Top Bottom