What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

And what about the judiciary..... These dismissed bureaucrats will run to judiciary. If i ain't wrong SC intervened when an IG police was transferred by the govt. recently (or something on similar lines). The complete system is corrupt and not to forget the thin majority with which his govt. is standing (thanks to mqm, pmlq and mengal who have their own agendas)

PTI & IK is balancing a tight rope. The nation didn't give them 2/3rd majority.
I said that. They doing it right now. They will keep bogging this Gov down. As of right now IK is banking on "insaan kai bandai ban jao" while also encouraging them. Sooner or later hammer will have to fall and i am expecting a lot of blood then. As i said even a chaprasi will fight for his haram.
Read my above post(127). People underestimate the extent of the rott. And the so called intellectuals cant even comprehend the realities or simply ignore the ugly truth.

Iman is the true advantage of the believer. ISI understands it well. They have studied our history and have modeled themselves our Ghazis.

Hamid Gul was one such open window into ISI thought.
every one saw the wreckage.. :D
Who saw the second jet wreckage?

i should rather say Punjabis from Pakistan and North Indians from India ... same culture, ignorant and hotheaded
Not same culture. Rest is corrected

Soo nice
A person at his level is speaking of 'god on our side'
Morale booster??

No. Just moral “unbooster” for indians.

I mean démoraliser for indians.

All I can give is a damn
and all can care is a lol

If you really want to know who is demoralizing DGispr you can follow bababanaras(?) On twitter

So why the question in first place ? Lying as usual.

Because I don't use Twitter and I don't know the exact name of the account....
Just wanted to show how much an average Indian cares:cheesy:

I was asking about your first quest concerning the moral booster. Not about the tweeter account of your banana’bandar.

The tweet was not addressed to average indians (like you per your own say) who don’t care about it according to you. But the fact is you intervened about it. That shows you do care, I mean average indians do care.

But don’t worry, it wasn’t addressed to you, I mean not addressed to average indians. But it has been received by the concerned people. I mean the indians.

And it seems it have been also well received by average indians too

every one saw the wreckage.. :D

And everybody saw how the other Indian pilot who was hospitalized suddenly disappeared. It was two planes shot doan and two pilots were in custody. Pilot became one but it is difficult to backtrack on shooting down of two planes so it continued.

I was asking about your first quest concerning the moral booster. Not about the tweeter account of your banana’bandar.

The tweet was not addressed to average indians (like you per your own say) who don’t care about it according to you. But the fact is you intervened about it. That shows you do care, I mean average indians do care.

But don’t worry, it wasn’t addressed to you, I mean not addressed to average indians. But it has been received by the concerned people. I mean the indians.

And it seems it have been also well received by average indians too
Did DGispr mentioned that it's not for indians, my bad. I didn't notice

Bhaijan muhtram.. aap ki baat samajh hi nahi aarahi merey chanda.. :lol:

US reporter settled the matter once and for all.. not just by initially reporting on the F-16 counting, but updating the report by specifically including Jordan's F-16s in her report..

Iss liey aap ki baat samajh nahi aarahi muhtram.. :D abb aap kuchh bhi kehtay rahain aap ka ACM kuchh bhi kehta rahay.. international media aap ka mazaq urata rahega.. aur hum trolling kartay rahaingay.. koi shak muhtram? :D
Yeah... So be it
from a non defense reporter, neither confirmed nor denied by pentagon.

And everybody saw how the other Indian pilot who was hospitalized suddenly disappeared. It was two planes shot doan and two pilots were in custody. Pilot became one but it is difficult to backtrack on shooting down of two planes so it continued.
Why to beat a dead horse

Correction = Average indians !

Few clues about for whom the tweet was addressed:

C1F6689E-3865-46A1-9E9D-EF06E3257FC6.jpeg

ED0E91CE-0BA0-405A-851E-0AD3333B9A86.jpeg

480A1152-6F45-4ABC-BD8A-8A3BF3E9ECFC.jpeg

671CD4E8-26A5-40B2-B274-3D33FBA0C4DE.jpeg

Yeah... So be it
from a non defense reporter, neither confirmed nor denied by pentagon.

First of all, the report that "Pentagon neither confirmed nor denied" came from the Hindustan Times.. which world ignored because it is an unreliable news coming from a unreliable media outlet of an unreliable country..

But lets give that piece some weight for your happiness for the time being (although I don't even consider that a report to be discussed here on PDF.. but lets do it)..

You know naa when someone doesn't confirm or deny... rather says that the Pentagon doesn't comment on the defense agreements publicly.. what does it mean? :D

~ 6 Strikes by PAF across LOC from within Pak Airspace

This is is a gem of all posts. 6 Strikes across LOC within Pak Airspace.
India was attacked without crossing Pakistan Air space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here DG ISPR confirms that none of Pakistani plane cross LOC or IB. PDF trolls were saying that they retaliated like India did on 26th Feb.

Why should we accept when Indians are saying that there is no pilot.. and there is no video of the captured pilot surfaced? Why??? Are we insane? Let me tell you.. Indians even denied that they lost Mig - 21.. Had his video not come out, we would have kept silent about Abhinandan as well.. too bad that we had to give him tea.. he was very happy when he realized that people were making his video..

Now you say you have all the planes, and pilots accounted for.. there's no video surfaced.. we took back our statement.. he might be taken care off very very well.. rozana chai milti hogi bhai ko.. :lol:

This is is a gem of all posts. 6 Strikes across LOC within Pak Airspace.
India was attacked without crossing Pakistan Air space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here DG ISPR confirms that none of Pakistani plane cross LOC or IB. PDF trolls were saying that they retaliated like India did on 26th Feb.

We are peaceful nation.. we don't cross borders... :D

Back
Top Bottom