What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

Economic indicators are really bad.. Don't know how IK is surviving... I would have tried to runaway already.. and people here aren't understanding the situation..

We don't have anything.. and we have to return 9 billion dollars this year.. pata nahi kia hoga..
Hosla rakh merai bhai. there are no 2 ways for getting out of this mess. Its going to be slow and painful. IK will survive.

Imagine Indians being mature and wise.
HAHAHAHHAHA WHAT A JOKE

He needs to stop being “ladla” tbh and starts to work like he promised us.

I am still a good follower of him and hopes but apparently he’s having really hard time to manage it.

Pehle To hum jaise buht serious baatien kar rahe :p

Hahahaha blessing in disguise
Baji there is no shortcut to this. We are going to have to bear this. THere IS NO OTHER WAY. NONE. People are working and if anyone imagined this to cakewalk was in a lalaland.

Army is doing their job in best manner the only threat is from govt worst economic management and repitition of what gen niazi did in 1971 by ik govt in hour of war

Hosla rakh merai bhai. there are no 2 ways for getting out of this mess. Its going to be slow and painful. IK will survive.

Baji there is no shortcut to this. We are going to have to bear this. THere IS NO OTHER WAY. NONE. People are working and if anyone imagined this to cakewalk was in a lalaland.

Bhai I don’t demand to see Pakistan already the best country in Asia, economically.
I’m more concerned about their decision making skills.
If media is criticizing Asad Umar, let it criticize & be confident about your decisions.
Since the day one I’m saying to give this government two years to prove itself.
But I also don’t want to be patwari....close my eyes & repeat after the lord that everything is going fine.

ButBas he is representative of a professional army, Better keep faith out of profession
That's the difference between us and you.. we can't keep our faith out of anything..

You can ask DGispr or look in twitter
lolll..

So I ask DG ISPR about baba banarsi the Indian?.. lolll

Poori tumhari war machinery ko trolling list pe rakha hua hai hamaray DG ne aur aik bababanarsi pata nahi kahan se aagaya..

Why don't you contact Lara of FP to clear any doubts?

:D

I ain't here for dgispr
But you are so concerned that you are commenting on a Pakistani forum in a thread related to DG ISPR.. :lol:

This is his personal account by the way.. so he is free to troll Indians.. :D

Aag lagi pari hai.. haha
not really. we Indians are busy with our local shit and elections... that tweet was for the Pakistani entertainment before any possible bankruptcy news

He is humble that's why he is not mentioning technology.. he is mentioning Allah..

Lolll I thought he is someone Pakistanis will consider... Such as an international journalist, or an official from Pentagon...

We Pakistanis are trolling their acm and poor guys think our DG is fearing this baba banarsi..
It is amazing in that in terms of character, morality, honesty, equality we are quite a ways down the list of nations yet we feel that we are so high and mighty that we can judge and declare that Allah is on our side instead of saying May Allah protect us or put us on a righteous path.

Then there were people who used to say "O Allah put us on the right path..." or " Struggle or battle is ours, victory belongs to Allah.. meaning we don't fight for victory but fight to be on the right side"

images.jpg
It's Soo much hurting to see their current standards

Have you seen the standards maintained by IAF Air Marshal while delivering irrefutable BS slides as evidence? or while showing AIM120C piece of scrap standing in chowk like jalsa (see your standard-unmatched lol)

What are you doing on PDF then? :D
just for entertainment... how can I miss the drama from other side of the boarder ?

by the way, we must complement Gafhoor sahab for his open end job application as "defense analyst" in Pakistani Media post his retirement

not really. we Indians are busy with our local shit and elections... that tweet was for the Pakistani entertainment before any possible bankruptcy news

The result of your elections .......... is at our mercy. We have a very big say in your elections now.

I am glad that Pakistani PM timely and promptly issued a statement on modi's win. BJP has been compromised, they use our material to buy your foolish emotions.

Can you post the retracted statement with source.
Good luck if you feel superior jamming a mig 21.
The only thing which changed is the IAF thinking that there is a limit to the upgrades you can do and expect from the old vintage aircraft.in a coordinated role they can be used and not much can be done when alone.

according to Journalist Shekhar Gupta SU-30 was biggest scam of the recent confrontation, it failed to spot F-16s let alone lock while F-16 was firing missile at your asian raptor. lol

Back
Top Bottom