What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

I am not sure about the second jet ,but he can claim credit for downing the mig 21 with the all the paf fighters airborne .
But the radar images presented by your airforce to the Indian press show only 3 jets. So it means we have stealth technology...

This is the proper way of dealing banyas... Trust me he is more dangerous then pak nukes for them right now.. :lol:

No. Just moral “unbooster” for indians.

I mean démoraliser for indians.
All I can give is a damn
and all can care is a lol

If you really want to know who is demoralizing DGispr you can follow bababanaras(?) On twitter

Inviting @Dubious in this discussion..

Tell me... if you are given a shop to run

- Shop's income is 20000
- Shop's expenses are 45000 (so a loss of 25000)
- Shop has a bank loan of 90000 and this year 9000 has to be returned to the Bank
- Shop's owner's children (politicians/ awam) regularly steal things from the shop
- Shop owner's wife (read judiciary) always takes sides of her children when you report them to her
- Shop has a besharam neighbor who throws stones at the shop every now and then..

Now you are given the task to

- return 9000 in first year without taking further loan from the bank
- increase income of the shop and decrease expenses.. but you don't have inventory to sell..

What will you do?

Resign?
Runway?
Beat the Neighbor one day and take out all your frustration on him?
Beat the owner's children as well as owner's wife in the middle of the road?

@Shane @Ali Tariq
I agree take it to another corner for better discussion

All I can give is a damn

If you really want to know who is demoralizing DGispr you can follow bababanaras(?) On twitter

So why the question in first place ? Lying as usual.

A person at his level is speaking of 'god on our side'
Morale booster??
Our whole life is for Allah.. and we believe Allah is the only one who helps, and when He helps, no one could do anything.. no technology can save the enemy.

He is just affirming his belief here... which is also a form of Shahadah which means witness... and that's why if he is killed in the line of duty while witnessing his belief on Allah and His Prophet, he will be termed as shaheed... A term you guys have shamelessly included in your dictionary... :lol:

All I can give is a damn

You given damn and care is shown the min you log in to pdf and the min you react to our ISPR thread :enjoy:
Lolll. Who is he???
Someone he wants to make famous I suppose

Our whole life is for Allah.. and we believe Allah is the only one who helps, and when He helps, no one could do anything.. no technology can save the enemy.

He is just affirming his belief here... which is also a form of Shahadah which means witness... and that's why if he is killed in the line of duty while witnessing his belief on Allah and His Prophet, he will be termed as shaheed... A term you guys have shamelessly included in your dictionary... :lol:
He needs to be a little bit more humble. Allah on our side!!! With this attitude Allah crush our pride and side with the other side of humanity. May Allah keep all of us humble and grounded.

Soo nice
A person at his level is speaking of 'god on our side'
Morale booster??

Here Morale is always high... saying Allah is on our side...is actually core of our faith.

All I can give is a damn

:rofl: Your post shows DG-ISPR is hurting too much.....

He needs to be a little bit more humble. Allah on our side!!! With this attitude Allah crush our pride and side with the other side of humanity. May Allah keep all of us humble and grounded.
He is humble that's why he is not mentioning technology.. he is mentioning Allah..

Someone he wants to make famous I suppose

Lolll I thought he is someone Pakistanis will consider... Such as an international journalist, or an official from Pentagon...

We Pakistanis are trolling their acm and poor guys think our DG is fearing this baba banarsi..

Back
Top Bottom