What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

Even India claims 2 jets shot down. US did a count of Pak F16s and said no jet shot down. Report by very well trusted journalist who has deep links inside the US govt. and pentagon. Now, this begs the question, if 2 jets were shot down and 1 was a Mig21 and the other wasn't an F16... which jet was it?

Sahaili, bhoojo aik pahaili

Thank god someone included them, without pasha and kiyani duo's vision they wouldn't be enjoying the power today.
Pointless to 'Reply' someone when they've been Banned.
I am not sure about the second jet ,but he can claim credit for downing the mig 21 with the all the paf fighters airborne .
So now it was a lonely IAF MiG-21 Bison against the might of the PAF...

Just google any of the Indian Print Media or Channels. All they talk about is how the IAF quickly intercepted the PAF Fighters within minutes. And i'm not even talking about 27th.

Where was Abhi's Wingman? Where were the rest of them? OR did Abhi think that he was Mr. India & attempt to take on "all the PAF", as you stated...by himself.

Come on...

I am not sure about the second jet ,but he can claim credit for downing the mig 21 with the all the paf fighters airborne .

While Asian Raptor wasn't there and India feels that if Rafale was there, result would have been different. The world sees India lost assets and one pilot paraded.

But I will give it you that at least you made a come back... Wasn't plausible but still you tried. Don't mind and take it lightly. Enjoy discussion.

Point is, indians DO NOT have a significant, if ANY technological edge over Pakistan militarily. That is another indian myth and propaganda. The SAME people who claim this are also the same people who claim that indians invented UFOs 7,000 years ago and the internet 10,000 years ago....:lol::

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ancient-i...nets-radical-claim-raises-controversy-1481897

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/04/india-ancient-internet/558725/

Even India claims 2 jets shot down. US did a count of Pak F16s and said no jet shot down. Report by very well trusted journalist who has deep links inside the US govt. and pentagon. Now, this begs the question, if 2 jets were shot down and 1 was a Mig21 and the other wasn't an F16... which jet was it?
You can connect the dots as it suits you and make you happy,I have only quotes what your isrp has tweeted or said before
Pointless to 'Reply' someone when they've been Banned.

So now it was a lonely IAF MiG-21 Bison against the might of the PAF...

Just google any of the Indian Print Media or Channels. All they talk about is how the IAF quickly intercepted the PAF Fighters within minutes. And i'm not even talking about 27th.

Where was Abhi's Wingman? Where were the rest of them? OR did Abhi think that he was Mr. India & attempt to take on "all the PAF", as you stated...by himself.

Come on...
Regarding abhi ,do you think if we were attacking your fighters ,will we be coming alone ,it's obvious he didn't follow SOP and entered your airspace alone .what exactly happened for him to enter your airspace when the controller was telling him to turn back is for investigation.

You can connect the dots as it suits you and make you happy,I have only quotes what your isrp has tweeted or said before

Regarding abhi ,do you think if we were attacking your fighters ,will we be coming alone ,it's obvious he didn't follow SOP and entered your airspace alone .what exactly happened for him to enter your airspace when the controller was telling him to turn back is for investigation.

Any evidence? Or just more indianisms=biggest fake news on the planet.

Point is, indians DO NOT have a significant, if ANY technological edge over Pakistan militarily. That is another indian myth and propaganda. The SAME people who claim this are also the same people who claim that indians invented UFOs 7,000 years ago and the internet 10,000 years ago....:lol::

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ancient-i...nets-radical-claim-raises-controversy-1481897

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/04/india-ancient-internet/558725/

I mean I wouldn't say they don't. They have a big edge given the research and development happening in India. One example is the ASAT test. No matter how pointless it appears, it is still a massive achievement for a nation.
Secondly, India is developing its own GPS system. The benefits of having your own navigation system is huge so yes they are better than us in certain areas and we should strive to improve as well.

ISPR only tweeted 2 pilots captured and later changed to 1 pilot. Could be confusion since Abhi was also taken to CMH and 2 units also reached his location. As far as the dots are concerned, India has not provided any sort of evidence which helps them. Rather, they have only made a laughing stock out of themselves.

Also, you do realise PAF was jamming IAF so Abhi could neither hear nor could the controller hear Abhi. Therefore, that begs the question on how "superior" IAF really are and him not following SOP is just an excuse to ground him and for the IAF to save face.

I mean I wouldn't say they don't. They have a big edge given the research and development happening in India. One example is the ASAT test. No matter how pointless it appears, it is still a massive achievement for a nation.
Secondly, India is developing its own GPS system. The benefits of having your own navigation system is huge so yes they are better than us in certain areas and we should strive to improve as well.

Do they?.....or is it just more lies and us buying up indian propaganda like we have done for 40 years. No more. There are over 1.3 billion indians on this earth. There are more indians on this planet than there White people yet the indian race has not achieved even 1% of what the White race has done in terms of Science, Technology, Medicine and advanced weapons systems production. Doing something using the science, Technology, equipment and expertise of the White race is NOT an achievement but an imitation.

ISPR only tweeted 2 pilots captured and later changed to 1 pilot. Could be confusion since Abhi was also taken to CMH and 2 units also reached his location. As far as the dots are concerned, India has not provided any sort of evidence which helps them. Rather, they have only made a laughing stock out of themselves.

Also, you do realise PAF was jamming IAF so Abhi could neither hear nor could the controller hear Abhi. Therefore, that begs the question on how "superior" IAF really are and him not following SOP is just an excuse to ground him and for the IAF to save face.
Can you post the retracted statement with source.
Good luck if you feel superior jamming a mig 21.
The only thing which changed is the IAF thinking that there is a limit to the upgrades you can do and expect from the old vintage aircraft.in a coordinated role they can be used and not much can be done when alone.

...it's obvious he didn't follow SOP and entered your airspace alone .
He didn't follow SOP's?!!

I'm sorry. Where exactly has that ever been brought by any IAF Official, Ministry of Defense and the best source of information (the Indian Media)?

Not following SOP's, being shot down (behind enemy lines) & subsequently being taken as a PoW are grounds for Court Marshall.

Instead, he gets hailed as a Hero.

"Losers always talk about doing their Best. Winners go home with the Prom Queen"
-Sir Sean Connery

@Rollno21

First Mi-17 didn’t follow SOP... splashed by Israelis air defence missile

Second Mig21 didn’t follow SOP... splashed by PAF.

Can I add something ?
Indian Army didn’t follow SOP... finished trolled by Major General GHAFOOR and ISPR ! :D

Conclusion: had indians followed SOP which states don’t mess with PAKISTAN then no splashing or trolling would had happen.
Hope they understood now.

Last edited:
Winners go home with the Prom Queen
Aab yeh tu hamari hi buri kismat Prom queen milli bhi tu aisii :cry::cry:
abhinandan.jpg
:cry::cry:

Correction: Su-30MKi

Lets give credit where its due.

Bro yes but I didn’t expressed correctly what I wanted to say. I was talking about the fact both did not followed SOP as stated by ronadola21. Oops I mean @Rollno21

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom