What's new

PAF denied, retaliated & shot 2 IAF jets. Technology on Indian side - ALLAH on PAK side DG ISPR

Canada jaisay neighbors tou qismar walon ko miltay hain.. wahan oil bhi nikalta hai.. aur neighbors bhi achay..

Hamaray haan nikalta kuchh nahi.. upar se parosi mila tou dakait..

Imagine Indians being mature and wise.
HAHAHAHHAHA WHAT A JOKE

Economic indicators are really bad.. Don't know how IK is surviving... I would have tried to runaway already.. and people here aren't understanding the situation..

We don't have anything.. and we have to return 9 billion dollars this year.. pata nahi kia hoga..

He needs to stop being “ladla” tbh and starts to work like he promised us.

I am still a good follower of him and hopes but apparently he’s having really hard time to manage it.

On a lighter note, agar Canada jaisa neighbor hota to hum troll kis ko karte?:D

Pehle To hum jaise buht serious baatien kar rahe :p

Aadha Pakistan tou migrate kar jata.. :lol:

Hahahaha blessing in disguise

It's his personal account so he strikes again. There are reasons as when to utilize official ISPR and how it has to be shot from own account. As said, ISPR has taken down the whole Indian empire of lies and then nation followed. Such confidence and countering have a lot of working and achievements. He shoots a single tweet and Indian state has to conduct pressers one after another for days. Previously ,we were vulnerable to Indian nonstop propaganda but the game is changed. We are at least able to take off against hybrid warfare. We aren't there but still, a good start.

He needs to stop being “ladla” tbh and starts to work like he promised us.

I am still a good follower of him and hopes but apparently he’s having really hard time to manage it.
Inviting @Dubious in this discussion..

Tell me... if you are given a shop to run

- Shop's income is 20000
- Shop's expenses are 45000 (so a loss of 25000)
- Shop has a bank loan of 90000 and this year 9000 has to be returned to the Bank
- Shop's owner's children (politicians/ awam) regularly steal things from the shop
- Shop owner's wife (read judiciary) always takes sides of her children when you report them to her
- Shop has a besharam neighbor who throws stones at the shop every now and then..

Now you are given the task to

- return 9000 in first year without taking further loan from the bank
- increase income of the shop and decrease expenses.. but you don't have inventory to sell..

What will you do?

Resign?
Runway?
Beat the Neighbor one day and take out all your frustration on him?
Beat the owner's children as well as owner's wife in the middle of the road?

@Shane @Ali Tariq

Inviting @Dubious in this discussion..

Tell me... if you are given a shop to run

- Shop's income is 20000
- Shop's expenses are 45000 (so a loss of 25000)
- Shop has a bank loan of 90000 and this year 9000 has to be returned to the Bank
- Shop's owner's children (politicians/ awam) regularly steal things from the shop
- Shop owner's wife (read judiciary) always takes sides of her children when you report them to her
- Shop has a besharam neighbor who throws stones at the shop every now and then..

Now you are given the task to

- return 9000 in first year without taking further loan from the bank
- increase income of the shop and decrease expenses.. but you don't have inventory to sell..

What will you do?

Resign?
Runway?
Beat the Neighbor one day and take out all your frustration on him?
Beat the owner's children as well as owner's wife in the middle of the road?

@Shane @Ali Tariq

Beautifully summed it all up.

But can we take this discussion to Pakistani corner or some other relevant thread?
We discuss there.

boss wardi wallay chowkidar say setting karlo kuch hissa day do aur loot keh bhag jao! your story is wrong app nay main player ko include he nai kia!
I will make changes in it... Relevant changes.. tomorrow wait for my thread in Pakistani corner... Lolll

I am not sure about the second jet ,but he can claim credit for downing the mig 21 with the all the paf fighters airborne .

I am not sure about the second jet ,but he can claim credit for downing the mig 21 with the all the paf fighters airborne .

Even India claims 2 jets shot down. US did a count of Pak F16s and said no jet shot down. Report by very well trusted journalist who has deep links inside the US govt. and pentagon. Now, this begs the question, if 2 jets were shot down and 1 was a Mig21 and the other wasn't an F16... which jet was it?

Back
Top Bottom