What's new

Featured PAF Center of Artificial Intelligence and Computing

This will suffer the same fate as did Project Azm , and others before it.

Why you ask ? because they are conceived by people who have intelligence that is artificial.

Pakistan doesn't produce enough engineers , who have the mathematical background
to do anything even noteworthy, let alone game changing.

Pakistan doesn't have the economical, or legislative ecosystem to allow business to
survive, let along grow.

So, these project will remain what they are ... pipe dreams.

Why you ask ? because they are conceived by people who have intelligence that is artificial.

Pakistan doesn't produce enough engineers , who have the mathematical background

Pakistan doesn't have the economical, or legislative ecosystem to allow business to
survive, let along grow.

The flaw in Pakistan approach is that it is not investing in creating world class universities that produces world class graduates with credentials that meet global standards. The people are there - the approach of creating this centre in the PAF and not in a university shows the flawed approach in Pakistan - pretty much in everything.

The flaw in Pakistan approach is that it is not investing in creating world class universities that produces world class graduates with credentials that meet global standards. The people are there - the approach of creating this centre in the PAF and not in a university shows the flawed approach in Pakistan - pretty much in everything.

Not just universities,
it is a full value chain,
what they need to concentrate on, is a world class educational system.

Now, our generals are always interested in buying weapons, have they considered
copying their educational system ?

China produces more engineers in a year, than there are total present in USA.

That is why USA is loosing to China.

survive, let along grow.

Gosh could you be any more negative. With limited resources pakistan has done well. The real problem isn't lack of money or intellectual pool its corruption

Gosh could you be any more negative. With limited resources pakistan has done well. The real problem isn't lack of money or intellectual pool its corruption

No,
we are not short of resources,
we waste and mismanage them all.

As for negativity, that is not the case,
I have seen enough successful implementation to know we are far off.

No,
we are not short of resources,
we waste and mismanage them all.

As for negativity, that is not the case,
I have seen enough successful implementation to know we are far off.
Mismanage .... and corruption are brothers loool

survive, let along grow.

Fancy buildings are what we're good at. We are great at looking busy while doing nothing. The NASTP farce is hiring people like crazy these days and they have NO idea what they'll do with them. Their best plan so far is "Turkey Turkey please aap koi trainingses karado please?" - and of course they don't even know kya training...just..training...the closer you get, the harder it becomes to breath in the stench.

These things are exactly what they sound like. Babus hearing buzzwords, making buildings with those buzzwords as names, hiring random engineers, and hoping with some trainingses they can actually do something. It's exactly as stupid as it sounds.

IMHO I think the biggest problem is that there is no aim or goal. Just some babu liking the world artificial intelligence and hoping a building with that name will somehow do...something.

Fancy buildings are what we're good at. We are great at looking busy while doing nothing. The NASTP farce is hiring people like crazy these days and they have NO idea what they'll do with them. Their best plan so far is "Turkey Turkey please aap koi trainingses karado please?" - and of course they don't even know kya training...just..training...the closer you get, the harder it becomes to breath in the stench.

These things are exactly what they sound like. Babus hearing buzzwords, making buildings with those buzzwords as names, hiring random engineers, and hoping with some trainingses they can actually do something. It's exactly as stupid as it sounds.
National defence product and technology roadmap with timeline and manpower and capabilities plan to match it (including trainings). Can’t be that hard🤦‍♂️

National defence product and technology roadmap with timeline and manpower and capabilities plan to match it (including trainings). Can’t be that hard🤦‍♂️
I know right? And yet the scary part is that there is no plan. The state is broke and yet the PAF is on a spending spree on hot garbage. It's disgusting.

I know right? And yet the scary part is that there is no plan. The state is broke and yet the PAF is on a spending spree on hot garbage. It's disgusting.
Had high hopes when I heard about NASTP and the goal to consolidate dispersed programs under one umbrella. Sounded like the whole idea was to come up with an integrated plan.

I might be wrong but SPD “seems” much more organized somehow. Even POF lately.

Had high hopes when I heard about NASTP and the goal to consolidate dispersed programs under one umbrella. Sounded like the whole idea was to come up with and integrated plan.
Same. That was the view from afar. The closeup is pretty disappointing.

I might be wrong but SPD “seems” much more organized somehow. Even POF lately.
Oh yeah. Even though I'm one of the first people to bemoan the inefficiencies and problems of SPD but PAF is making SPD look good these days. The best way I can describe it is as fear-of-missing-out. There is absolutely no need for PAF to dip its fingers into these things. On top of this they have NO idea what they're doing. And the country cannot afford these kinds of expensive mistakes right now.

Mismanage .... and corruption are brothers loool

Actually, two different things.

Mismanagement is the lack of skill,

Corruption is due to malice and ill intent.

IMHO I think the biggest problem is that there is no aim or goal. Just some babu liking the world artificial intelligence and hoping a building with that name will somehow do...something.

The service is built upon pillars of plagiarism and cock sucking.

Officers just need to make a drama, fancy enough, and only concentrate on next step.

none of them are capable of thinking beyond their own service tenure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom