What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Actually, India never LIED about using an MKI. You did LIE about using an F16, later accepted it.
Thats Hints nicely over who is Hiding and what.

Technically No, PAF did not lie.

PAF stated that F16's were not involved in the strike package that was sent over to India. All the evidence points towards the JF17's and Mirage V's comprising of the offensive strike package. The F16's were used in defensive posture and were used within Pakistan's territory to engage chasing IAF fighter's.

But what happened to the large number of terrorists that were killed in the Balakot strike? Also, wasn't IAF using clouds to spoof the PAF radars and hide their aircrafts between the clouds. Now that's some next level physics.

g for SU-30 Claim. PM Imrank Khan said we shot down two MIG, PAF is claiming they shot down SU-30. We are not even on 1 page about what we shot down And this is what infuriates me.
I remember arguing with you on topic of "two pilots vs one pilot" where I presented my thoughts about the confusion related to "missing 2nd pilot in hospital". You denied that abruptly and asked for waiting for official stance. ISPR later on backed my theory and this is what actually happened on ground during those fateful events.
Same is happening now, only difference is that just like an immature claim of denying F16 involvement, story of "two Migs downing" instead of "two IAF fighters downing" was crafted by some genius in Military high ups and was given to PM IK which he stated during the public speech.

There is no "us ne ye kaha mgr us ne ye kaha, par woh to ese keh rha tha or ye ab yon keh rha he" stuff involved in Mig21 & Su30 downing.

Stand by the tweet! Its not a tweet but a representation of claims by PAF which are yet to become official.
Its very well known within PAF circles from Day One that a Su30MKI was also shot down by PAF (forget Mig21 for a while). Initially (for few hours) there was confusion either it was M2K or MKI, but later on it was rectified. The serials of air crafts which scored the kills and names of pilots who achieved these kills are all known but definitely not meant for open sources yet.
PAF will reveal details on 7th September (Air Force Day) and all three pilots will receive gallantry rewards.

i think if alan warnes saw the proof,it means confirm kill of su-30.may be the jet that fall down on our side was su-30 but i don't understand why we are not making details public.may be iaf demanded paf not to make things public.anyway this is getting more complicated day by day.

''Mi-17 pilot forgot to switch on IFF' - IFF is not manually operated, PAROL operates auto, under imitation protection & general identification mode 11-1V.
So?
Also MI-17 was shot down by a SAM unit (and not Mig 21) because Mi-17 pilot forgot to switch on IFF system, so he is wrong on that count too.

I suppose who supports which narrative isn't a question here. The narrative isn't the problem. The verification of the narrative is the actual problem. World Media conclusively debunked Indian Balakot strike claims with proper satellite pictures of next day or of 1st March. Nobody debunking that.

But we don't have the same factual thing for SU-30 Claim. PM Imrank Khan said we shot down two MIG, PAF is claiming they shot down SU-30. We are not even on 1 page about what we shot down And this is what infuriates me. Pakistani Armed forces always acts like its hands are tied somehow which is what preventing them from disclosing something. That Babajee mentality has ingrained in our Military planners very strongly

PM prob does not have technical knowledge about fighter jets like we do on forums. Even my dad refers to Indian planes as "MIGS" even though IAF operates more different types of Planes then most of AF in the world.

The fact that their are two parachute videos out their and PAF kill patches is more then enough evidence to believe in SU-30 kill

Fact is, India even didn't dared to response Pakistan after Feb 27, is enough proof of PAF superiority that day. PAF bombed on 6 different locations. Indians fighter jets and helicopter were going down here and there. Their radar avionics were jammed in most of the locations clearly indicating IAF was in deep shit trouble that day. This is only possible when you are losing/locked top tier jets i.e. Su 30s

PAF will reveal details on 7th September (Air Force Day) and all three pilots will receive gallantry rewards.

Three or two pilots?

Also, wasn't IAF using clouds to spoof the PAF radars and hide their aircrafts between the clouds. Now that's some next level physics.

Not only physics, but chemistry also, because clouds are involved.

So?
Our IAF chief also reiterated the F-16 kill yesterday.
All these reiterations from both sides have Zero value unless a neutral source supports their claims or their is evidence of a wreckage.

Also MI-17 was shot down by a SAM unit (and not Mig 21) because Mi-17 pilot forgot to switch on IFF system, so he is wrong on that count too.

Perhaps make such statements after you find the back box in your territory

My question to all Gangadeshis is, why don't you ask your Abhi None Done... Why does he not issue a statement that happened to him or what he did before getting hit? Or his answer to you guys is I'm not supposed to tell you this?

You hit the nail! as per my educated guess "decimation of IAF" is the right sense of words. just because of 2 pilots in custody...we are unable to claim actual number of kills..

we dont know what will be the Indian response..as per history in kargill they lost 2 x aircraft and 1 x helicopter - here 20 years on on 27th Feb 19 Pakistan armed forces claiming 2 x aircraft shot down and 1 x helicopter lost due to fratricide. coincidence i believe not - its an attempt to keep knowns from unknowns...

Pakistan Armed Forces playing very safe - but in short term they are loosing the narrative as time passes on...

time for escalation is gone...IAF is not coming back till 3 years at-least till rafales become operational...
Yes, the day IAF gets Rafales, they will start doing provocation ....and will take it to the point for another air battle ...

Yes, the day IAF gets Rafales, they will start doing provocation ....and will take it to the point for another air battle ...

This where the problem lies...Pakistan Narrative of hiding the IAF bashing/Thrashing/decimation going to instigate further escalation...who is the hostage of time? who is waiting? its us! not them there narrative is built upon all is well! this will keep on going in circles...we should have opened up clearly without fear! without the fear of unknown!

are we able to face this Hoo Haa every 2 years..just think! who is under obligation... waiting it has made us into a side worried about the bully after beating a bully!

Sometime truth in open crushes moral and will to fight! The reality is "PAF is finding herself in position of states deterrent" Nuclear Weapons are obsolete as deterrence in our part of the world!

@MastanKhan @Mangus Ortus Novem @The Eagle @Tps43 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @The Deterrent @airomerix

This where the problem lies...Pakistan Narrative of hiding the IAF bashing/Thrashing/decimation going to instigate further escalation...who is the hostage of time? who is waiting? its us! not them there narrative is built upon all is well! this will keep on going in circles...we should have opened up clearly without fear! without the fear of unknown!

are we able to face this Hoo Haa every 2 years..just think! who is under obligation... waiting it has made us into a side worried about the bully after beating a bully!

Sometime truth in open crushes moral and will to fight! The reality is "PAF is finding herself in position of states deterrent" Nuclear Weapons are obsolete as deterrence in our part of the world!

@MastanKhan @Mangus Ortus Novem @The Eagle @Tps43 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @The Deterrent @airomerix

Don't worry, one tactical nuke will be enough for the entire Indian army to leave kashmir.

My question to all Gangadeshis is, why don't you ask your Abhi None Done... Why does he not issue a statement that happened to him or what he did before getting hit? Or his answer to you guys is I'm not supposed to tell you this?
he will follow the instructions of his leadership to say what will be dictated to him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom