What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Hilarious that Indian members are bringing in all sorts of disconnected, tangential or baseless stories in an attempt to convince people who truly do not give two paisas about their side of the story.

Every day the Indian narrative mutates, every day we dont give cow dung about it.

There is a twist to this whole story Abhinandan is a SU-30 pilot not MiG-21 and things are very different than It is stated officially time will clear up things that how SU-30 was shoot down and how MiG-21 was shoot down.

That will be a Lie.. No ? after all He too is an India .. and Indian always Lie... So whats your point ?
Still he would more credible than rest of Indians and the low-lives are speaking all types of lies so why not use the guy who was the part of the action? Strange he did not open his mouth for more than two months after getting released by Pakistan.

Well, The Terrorists Killed were miraculously gone.. Just like the Pak Army soldiers who did Attack kargil but later were given the status of "nver took part" .. lol

Well based on the satellite images reviewed by Reuters, there were no terrorists or buildings targeted. IAF struck an open ground, and created a crater. This is not Pak Army saying, its the independent observers going through satellite images.

As far as your reference to Kargil is concerned, that's simply an ad hominem attack. Stick to Feb 27, and stop trolling.

Well, Let me show you whats Next Level of "Serious" Physics by your TOP Nuclear Scientist...yes He Infact Built your Nukes !

Dr. Khan :

“I have investigated the matter, and there is no fraud involved,” he told Hamid Mir, a popular television journalist, during a recent broadcast that sealed Mr. Ahmad’s celebrity.

He is Talking about This :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agha_Waqar's_water-fuelled_car

Full News : https://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/05/world/asia/boast-of-water-run-car-thrills-pakistan.html

Well he was wrong, there i say it and admit it. But its laughable how you're trying to defend Modi Ji for his faux pas about the clouds and hiding the aircrafts behind the clouds.

Once again, an ad hominem attack because you got exposed once again. Feel free to launch more of those, and troll throughout the thread lol.

Hilarious that Indian members are bringing in all sorts of disconnected, tangential or baseless stories in an attempt to convince people who truly do not give two paisas about their side of the story.

Every day the Indian narrative mutates, every day we dont give cow dung about it.

EXACTLYYYYYY

Look above. I am talking about Modi Ji's faux pax in regards to hiding behind the clouds to spoof the radars, and our friends trolls by bringing in AQ Khan. Like WTFFFFF, this is beyond pathetic.

But i don't blame my Indian friends. They were told for almost 2 decades that India will dominate any escalation against Pakistan, just like Israel dominates any escalation with Palestine. But its a rude reality for them that despite spending billions of dollars, India lacks the muscle to dominate localized escalation.

Well based on the satellite images reviewed by Reuters, there were no terrorists or buildings targeted. IAF struck an open ground, and created a crater. This is not Pak Army saying, its the independent observers going through satellite images.

As far as your reference to Kargil is concerned, that's simply an ad hominem attack. Stick to Feb 27, and stop trolling.

Well he was wrong, there i say it and admit it. But its laughable how you're trying to defend Modi Ji for his faux pas about the clouds and hiding the aircrafts behind the clouds.

Once again, an ad hominem attack because you got exposed once again. Feel free to launch more of those, and troll throughout the thread lol.

EXACTLYYYYYY

Look above. I am talking about Modi Ji's faux pax in regards to hiding behind the clouds to spoof the radars, and our friends trolls by bringing in AQ Khan. Like WTFFFFF, this is beyond pathetic.

But i don't blame my Indian friends. They were told for almost 2 decades that India will dominate any escalation against Pakistan, just like Israel dominates any escalation with Palestine. But its a rude reality for them that despite spending billions of dollars, India lacks the muscle to dominate localized escalation.

Im not really a fan of Modi. Period.

Still he would more credible than rest of Indians and the low-lives are speaking all types of lies so why not use the guy who was the part of the action? Strange he did not open his mouth for more than two months after getting released by Pakistan.

he is NOT a civilan. Thats makes things understandable.

There is a twist to this whole story Abhinandan is a SU-30 pilot not MiG-21 and things are very different than It is stated officially time will clear up things that how SU-30 was shoot down and how MiG-21 was shoot down.

It happens in Your airforce as well. Nothing Surprising.
ISPR has Already confirmed it.

Every day the Indian narrative mutates, every day we don't give cow dung about it.

I think the Thread is NOT opened by an Indian. So your statement better applies for Pakistanis who are trying their level best to somehow prove that an F16/JF brought MKI down.

why is this lose chowkidar BJPig trolling this thread?

2 R-77 recovered from abhi's wreckage
1 R-73 with tail section attached to pylon recovered
1 R-73 with serial number can be plugged in IAF 2ss and it will come up in their inventory

so abhi did not even fire a single missile and these low iq chowkidars still dreaming about shooting F-16.

The two parachute video belongs to Su-30 pilot and the poor Mi-17 which took off to rescue the pilots was shot down by IAI spider SAM.

Your Post has the Info you need to Understand. Good.

Im not really a fan of Modi. Period.

he is NOT a civilan. Thats makes things understandable.

It happens in Your airforce as well. Nothing Surprising.
ISPR has Already confirmed it.

I think the Thread is NOT opened by an Indian. So your statement better applies for Pakistanis who are trying their level best to somehow prove that an F16/JF brought MKI down.

Your Post has the Info you need to Understand. Good.

Understand what?

You are just being delusional like rest of the chowkidars.

1*wJlFJJBnuBE26LZwNR56OA.png

D6hzOxxXsAIYodJ

I cant help you, if you think I believe it.

Comprehension Issues ?
I was talking about Physics, Dr Khan and Water car Engineer.
Dr Khan was not a physicist, he was a metallurgist and what does this water car has to do on this thread.

Tactical weapon strike is a definite possibility. For some odd reason it is still considered conventional weaponry in mainstream media & it is just the opposite. Recent most warhead fuzers onboard nasr can draw seriously devastating acute consequences in 5-10 kms area.

Surgical strike is just a word used in the west like collateral damage and so on. It was created to prevent blowback from civilian casualties. In the India/Pak paradigm it is a term used to claim blows when none have occurred. i.e. "Why did your air strike not cause any damage yet you claim 300 enemy dead?" the answer would be "We performed a "surgical strike" which on two occasions no one has found any proof of even with satellite imaging."

Wow that means our 3/4 wreckage missiles discovered by ISPR (If not replica from ebay or from Chinese inventory) hit 3/4 targets and destroyed it? Btw it's crap if you don't wanna admit.

The parts of R77/R73 recovered by ISPR is still in perfect shape DEAD EYES.

The AMRAAM wreckage are blown up pieces. How hard is it for you to understand?

@Dadizonline @XiNiX
Please show us the antenna and transmitter section of Aim120 otherwise we are free to believe that this Amraam was pulled out of a flanker.

Next news should be that it was jf 17 :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:
Sir my belive getting day after day that hunter was JF 17 or it stunned all international audience on feb 27 because following things which happens to us after 27 feb
1 it was JF 17 which shoot down su 30 mki thus us ask information regarding JF17 program through IMF conditions
2 or USA have leak or secret knowledge of up coming JF block 3 capabilities

We did not have evidence of Su 30 shoot down. You presented it yourself in Delhi. The same AMRAAM you're referring to. Are you all Indians so stupid? What does a missile wreckage tells you? It tells you that it went inside you. Idiots.

The rest of your post is just crap to save face. Your so called Gnat's landed in Pakistan on the sight of F-104s. Learn history. Idiot.

What an hilarious argument .
Just because we presented AMRAAM debris that means a Su 30 was shoot down by it ??

Then i've got good news for you to go more crazy , actually we lost 4 Su30s and 2 Mig21 as they were all fire at with AMRAAM missilss .

Pakistan F-16 pilots fired 4-5 AMRAAMs at Indian planes from 40-50 km

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...om-40-50-km/articleshow/68277222.cms?from=mdr

Fact is, India even didn't dared to response Pakistan after Feb 27, is enough proof of PAF superiority that day. PAF bombed on 6 different locations. Indians fighter jets and helicopter were going down here and there. Their radar avionics were jammed in most of the locations clearly indicating IAF was in deep shit trouble that day. This is only possible when you are losing/locked top tier jets i.e. Su 30s
No , one 27th feb night or 28th feb morning this was what was going on .

India, Pakistan threatened to unleash missiles at each other: sources

https://in.reuters.com/article/indi...-missiles-at-each-other-sources-idINKCN1QZ0F1

And on 28th afternoon Pakistan announced to release Indian pilot Abhinanadan unconditionally and from there things cooled down .

Back
Top Bottom