What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Actually US ,KSA ,UAE was working overtime to avoid the situation.
Media person reported that a big screen was in that press conference room of Tri Service Chief press meet.
But at 4 :45 Imran statement come .
Then the nature of press meet change ,.
Indian CBG was deployed in North Arabian Sea .After that Karachi went in to an undeclared emergency and entirr Pak airports closed for weeks.
Means they didnt had to touch our pilot , their time was only for one day upto 5 pm.

Then our generous Pak PM arrived at 4:45pm.
Seems even China was forced to stand down
Why couldn't you use the same technique for Kul Bashan Yadev for more two years we are holding him... why did you go begging to every country and then to ICJ... Why Pathetic low lives?

For folks wondering Su30 was shot down what evidence you have? Same like our F16 case in which we even displayed serial number and contract number of AMRAAM, radar signature and don't forget your history pals
Before 2009 many nishan-e-haider never existed in Pakistan record you didn't even accepted there body for funeral we did that what your army told to there families? Official Pak army enlisted were Mujahideen ?
Not to mention we had capabilities to engage much superior F104 Starfighter and F86 Sabre with British trainer GNAT and destroy it so our claims are more reliable.

We did not have evidence of Su 30 shoot down. You presented it yourself in Delhi. The same AMRAAM you're referring to. Are you all Indians so stupid? What does a missile wreckage tells you? It tells you that it went inside you. Idiots.

The rest of your post is just crap to save face. Your so called Gnat's landed in Pakistan on the sight of F-104s. Learn history. Idiot.

And sorry for kulbhushan Yadav there is one book written by former ISI and RAW chief I advise all aspirants to read that "The Spy Chronicles: RAW, ISI and the Illusion of Peace" you'll know about kulbhushan case. And he was pilot there are geneva convention for people accused of espionage there is no convention to bring him/her home.

Wow that means our 3/4 wreckage missiles discovered by ISPR (If not replica from ebay or from Chinese inventory) hit 3/4 targets and destroyed it? Btw it's crap if you don't wanna admit.
@waz @Areesh @The Eagle

Rat is back with new abusive I.D. "DAD iz Online".....

Wow that means our 3/4 wreckage missiles discovered by ISPR (If not replica from ebay or from Chinese inventory) hit 3/4 targets and destroyed it?
That 3/4 missile was recovered from a MiG21 wreck. What wreckage was the AMRAAM piece recovered from?

And sorry for kulbhushan Yadav there is one book written by former ISI and RAW chief I advise all aspirants to read that "The Spy Chronicles: RAW, ISI and the Illusion of Peace" you'll know about kulbhushan case. And he was pilot there are geneva convention for people accused of espionage there is no convention to bring him/her home.

Wow that means our 3/4 wreckage missiles discovered by ISPR (If not replica from ebay or from Chinese inventory) hit 3/4 targets and destroyed it? Btw it's crap if you don't wanna admit.

Not only missile wreckage, we have your wrecked plane too!

Do you have any part of the F-16? You tried posing off the engine cover of a Mig-21 as F-16 but your own Indian TV analyst corrected your media.

For folks wondering Su30 was shot down what evidence you have? Same like our F16 case in which we even displayed serial number and contract number of AMRAAM, radar signature and don't forget your history pals
Before 2009 many nishan-e-haider never existed in Pakistan record you didn't even accepted there body for funeral we did that what your army told to there families? Official Pak army enlisted were Mujahideen ?
Not to mention we had capabilities to engage much superior F104 Starfighter and F86 Sabre with British trainer GNAT and destroy it so our claims are more reliable.
A Gnat which surrendered to an F-104 in the PAF museum and your top line MiG-21 shot down by the humble F-t86.... as for AMRAAM, now go and ask your weekend warriors, where did they pull it out from.
10568860_693089114093090_8346831820333655915_n.jpg

upload_2015-12-18_16-1-50-jpeg.280336

do you have wreckage of Su30? oh, I see that was the reason for so much buzz about the second pilot, isn't it? israeli pilot too

Media:
1. Pakistan has allowed, now twice, external journalists to come and decide the story for themselves in Azad Kashmir.
2. India has not and will not allow journalists, EU members in IOK, ever.

27th Feb:
1. Pakistan has shown all claims with evidence, this shows the professionalism of our forces. They have omitted the SU-30 claim for whatever reasons
2. India has claimed almost everything with zero evidence, zero evidence for pulwama, zero evidence for pathankot, zero evidence elsewhere. Your own people suspect the current government of false flag operations.

Modi:
1. Claims clouds are radar proof
2. Claims 300 killed in Balakot
3. Claims Hanuman are real
4. Surgical strike 1.0 falsified
5. Claims F-16

Now tell me something, behind closed doors with Mr. Alan, Don't you think we would have shared something concrete with Mr. Alan for him to believe it and break the news?

With the amount of lies India has perpetuated for God knows, how many years. Your claims SHOULD be met with laughter. It is now surprising for us when your claims are actually true.

From that long war, you got one GNAT amazing to ask your grandfather (if he served during the war, who gained air superiority even having inferior planes?
Well seems your grand father certainly kept you in dark about this war but then again the IAF which thrives on fiction did finally after 50 years to be exact, admit to the thrashing at the hands of the PAF by disclosing that it lost 35 aircraft in first two days alone.....Gnat trophy was an added bonus.

We did not have evidence of Su 30 shoot down. You presented it yourself in Delhi. The same AMRAAM you're referring to. Are you all Indians so stupid? What does a missile wreckage tells you? It tells you that it went inside you. Idiots.

The rest of your post is just crap to save face. Your so called Gnat's landed in Pakistan on the sight of F-104s. Learn history. Idiot.

Let me play the devil advocate here

1. That AMRAAM hit a chaff cloud

2. If PAF has the proof of SU-30 kill in form of radar data and SU-30 vanishing from radar. Then How PAF is sure it was not EW or ECM or SU-30 just made low level evasive maneuver to disappear from radar.

PAF SU-30 claim is as dodgy as IAF claim of shooting down F-16. No Visual confirmation, Relying on the radar blips disappearing from radars.

PAF or Asif Ghafoor is not proactively countering the Indian narrative with proofs. Hence Pakistani narrative of second kill will become a joke just like Indian narrative.

Pakistan allowed the journalist to visit the balalkot site right after 45> days I believe what they were doing for nearby 1 and half month? and why should we give Pakistan proof is jaish-e-mohhamad is established in Japan, Germany or Italy? they openly admitted they did that and for your so-called Mr. Alan he's in Pakistan now and probably getting paid for this fake stories
Wrong. Journalist were in Balakot within a day...Reuters, Al Jazeera, BBC. Official tour was later when conditions permitted.

It was Indian forces that prevented journalist in IOK to visit a crash site on the Loc. The Su 30 site most likely.

Find me a single article about that claim
Go check Al Jazeera site, I don't have time to spoon feed you. You wouldn't accept reality anyway. They interviewed the witness the next day.

I've been tracking this incident like hawk since it happened. All evidence points to the second plane that was shot down as an Su 30.

Back
Top Bottom