What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Go check Al Jazeera site, I don't have time to spoon feed you. You wouldn't accept reality anyway. They interviewed the witness the next day.

I've been tracking this incident like hawk since it happened. All evidence points to the second plane that was shot down as an Su 30.

Actually, India never LIED about using an MKI. You did LIE about using an F16, later accepted it.
Thats Hints nicely over who is Hiding and what.

Hence Pakistani narrative of second kill will become a joke just like Indian narrative.
I wouldn't go as far as that. Yes the PAF has not provided any conclusive proof of the second kill but we have journalists like Alan Warned publicly taking a stand for PAF. In addition on 27th many newspapers around the world posted headlines claiming PAF shot down 2 Indian jets. Even now if you search "Pakistan shoots down 2 Indian" the resulting searches will provide you articles with similar headlines. You will hardly find any major neutral media group supporting India's version of events on 27th.

Now allow me to speculate here. Indians know that for some reason Pakistan for the time being can not publicly give conclusive proof for the second kill. Till that time they have launched a full propaganda campaign which they are supporting by all sorts of theories regarding the second aircraft.

Last edited:
There was second jet and everyone saw it going down.paf shared no radar data.iaf shared radar data with still pictures.it could be anything but I am not sure about su-30. We have weak narrative and we shared no proof.i Don't trust patches.they are for domestic audience.i am telling this to all members from day one that the other plane was also shot down in our territory but they don't believe.

So Alan Warnes is lying when he said he has seen proof?

I am talking about our side.i don't know what happened on their side.you need credible evidence to counter indian narrative.su-30 is a very big fighter plane and hiding it from public is not possible.

Actually, India never LIED.
1)They lied when they showed a piece of AMRAAM as proof of a F16 downing
2) They lied when they said that the Mi17 went down because of a technical fault
3) They lied when they accused villagers of stealing the Mi17s blackbox
4) They were accused of lying by Ajay Shukla when he stated that the IAF is using delaying tactics for the inquiry of the Mi17 for Modi's re-election

su-30 is a very big fighter plane and hiding it from public is not possible.
India has successfully hid a lot of things regarding the events of 27th that are much bigger than a Su30.

So Alan Warnes is lying when he said he has seen proof?
Actually Alan Warnes has liked a tweet (thus endorsing it) which mentions that he was only quoting CAS on Su-30 kill claim and Was Not Verifying:
Capture+_2019-05-16-19-42-22.png

I am talking about our side.i don't know what happened on their side.you need credible evidence to counter indian narrative.su-30 is a very big fighter plane and hiding it from public is not possible.
There have been a number of Su 30 crashes in India. For some it took weeks to find the wreckage. If it crashed close to the LOC or in a lightly populated area...then it could be hidden in my assessment.

There was second jet and everyone saw it going down.paf shared no radar data.iaf shared radar data with still pictures.it could be anything but I am not sure about su-30. We have weak narrative and we shared no proof.i Don't trust patches.they are for domestic audience.i am telling this to all members from day one that the other plane was also shot down in our territory but they don't believe.
According to Air Marshal Modi, clouds can hide you fron radar....that could explain why the F16 disappeared on the radar screen. Cloud was in way.:omghaha::omghaha:

Actually, India never LIED about using an MKI. You did LIE about using an F16, later accepted it.
Thats Hints nicely over who is Hiding and what.

Why are you hiding Mi-17 crash reasons and the places where PAF dropped bombs ?

I wouldn't go as far as that. Yes the PAF has not provided any conclusive proof of the second kill but we have journalists like Alan Warned publicly taking a stand for PAF. In addition on 27th many newspapers around the world posted headlines claiming PAF shot down 2 Indian jets. Even now if you search "Pakistan shoots down 2 Indian" the resulting searches will provide you articles with similar headlines. You will hardly find any major neutral media group supporting India's version of events on 27th.

Now allow me to speculate here. Indians know that for some reason Pakistan for the time being can not publicly give conclusive proof for the second kill. Till that time they have launched a full propaganda campaign which they are supporting by all sorts of Indian theories regarding the second aircraft.

I suppose who supports which narrative isn't a question here. The narrative isn't the problem. The verification of the narrative is the actual problem. World Media conclusively debunked Indian Balakot strike claims with proper satellite pictures of next day or of 1st March. Nobody debunking that.

But we don't have the same factual thing for SU-30 Claim. PM Imrank Khan said we shot down two MIG, PAF is claiming they shot down SU-30. We are not even on 1 page about what we shot down And this is what infuriates me. Pakistani Armed forces always acts like its hands are tied somehow which is what preventing them from disclosing something. That Babajee mentality has ingrained in our Military planners very strongly

PM Imrank Khan said we shot down two MIG, PAF is claiming they shot down SU-30. We are not even on 1 page about what we shot down And this is what infuriates me.
You can forgive Imran Khan and his speech writers for this. I am pretty sure he can't tell a MiG17 from a Mi17
Pakistani Armed forces always acts like its hands are tied somehow which is what preventing them from disclosing something
True. We are diplomatically weak. We can't even properly own our victories on the battlefield lest we offend someone

PM Imrank Khan said we shot down two MIG, PAF is claiming they shot down SU-30.
Bro P.M Khan even jingled up geography of Japan and France hence may have very basic knowledge of jet and their names...Indian media themselves claim that we have shot down mig 21 and Su-30 but latter their retracted their statements....even if Abinondon was not caught down and landed in IOK they never accept loss of any jet...They lied in mistake since they thought they have shoot down F-16 but later found that in fact they have shoot down their own rescue helicopter but since they believe jhoot itna bolo k sach ban jaye so they keep on saying that....You know they produces F-16 slayer and Ammram dodger patches....IAF refuse to put on them....they still have little shame....We have shoot down SU-30 and because of some lowering down temperature measures we handed over slain pilots body through red cross.....and wait for next escalation ....they will release the details.. Like G Suit, Picture of the body, helmet, pistol etc etc....don't worry...you will see all these things in near future.

You can forgive Imran Khan and his speech writers for this. I am pretty sure he can't tell a MiG17 from a Mi17

True. We are diplomatically weak. We can't even properly own our victories on the battlefield lest we offend someone

You hit the nail! as per my educated guess "decimation of IAF" is the right sense of words. just because of 2 pilots in custody...we are unable to claim actual number of kills..

we dont know what will be the Indian response..as per history in kargill they lost 2 x aircraft and 1 x helicopter - here 20 years on on 27th Feb 19 Pakistan armed forces claiming 2 x aircraft shot down and 1 x helicopter lost due to fratricide. coincidence i believe not - its an attempt to keep knowns from unknowns...

Pakistan Armed Forces playing very safe - but in short term they are loosing the narrative as time passes on...

We have shoot down SU-30 and because of some lowering down temperature measures we handed over slain pilots body through red cross.....and wait for next escalation ....they will release the details.. Like G Suit, Picture of the body, helmet, pistol etc etc....don't worry...you will see all these things in near future.

time for escalation is gone...IAF is not coming back till 3 years at-least till rafales become operational...

He actually was confident enough to stand by his tweet
Stand by the tweet! Its not a tweet but a representation of claims by PAF which are yet to become official.
Its very well known within PAF circles from Day One that a Su30MKI was also shot down by PAF (forget Mig21 for a while). Initially (for few hours) there was confusion either it was M2K or MKI, but later on it was rectified. The serials of air crafts which scored the kills and names of pilots who achieved these kills are all known but definitely not meant for open sources yet.
PAF will reveal details on 7th September (Air Force Day) and all three pilots will receive gallantry rewards.

Back
Top Bottom