What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

I was watching cnn last night and came across with an ad, that cent percent fits with I dian narrative of shooting down an F16.

The ad was about an apple and they keep on calling it banana, while we can clearly sees it was an apple, but called it that a banana so many times that inspite of seeing the naked truth before your eyes you started calling it banana.

I hope our banana will satisfy these endiots ego.

More than SU30 kill I am still loving the fact that PAF forced IAF in shooting down its own MI17 and killing its own 6 personnel

[emoji38]
Did the Saab confused their Awacs ??? Abd they shotdown their own helicopter ?

Did the Saab confused their Awacs ??? Abd they shotdown their own helicopter ?

No, they panicked after PAF dropped bombs right in the middle of their formation compounds and made their Su-30MKIs run away. We heard their ground troops crying on radio. IAF panicked and tried to shoot down anything they could.

Did the Saab confused their Awacs ???
Blinders...
PAF_No_24_Blinders_Squadron_Falcon_DA-20_right_side_front1.jpg

No, they panicked after PAF dropped bombs right in the middle of their formation compounds and made their Su-30MKIs run away. We heard their ground troops crying on radio. IAF panicked and tried to shoot down anything they could.
You seem to have a lot of information.. tell us more..

If you can, do tell us more. :-)

He is confirming First jet when hit went to the other side of LOC towards north

interesting he is saying that second pilot was arrested too...

Exactly, that is why our DGISPR told them a day before that we shall surprise you.

Back
Top Bottom