What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Kargil: Point 5310...'nuf said!

Point: You are a multiple ID rat who gets humiliated daily at PDF

nuff said

As far as my memory goes you are the same person who made the claim that IA has captured Pakistani territory in Sialkot sector which was later debunked. When some members asked about the source of your claim you said that I have learnt it from Indian sources. Keep believing your Indian sources and leave us alone.

Kiddo, you need checkup from a psychiatrist. We cant satisfy a person with some inferiority complex.

Kesi kesi awam ha yr.....:lol: @Areesh

Yup here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nope-indians-indian-army-didnt-capture-akhnoor-dagger-either.611917/

Final call ......... answer these Qs

Where is the wreckage of F-16 ... ??

Where are the down pilots of F-16 ....??

Which fighter jet of IAF made the kill .... ??

How Pakistan manage to keep downing of F-16 secrete .... as we know that US contractors act as observer over our F-16 fleet of blk-52

How are you quite sure that radar data shown by IAF is indicating the downing of F-16 as it could be a false radar signature generated in result of the employment of dedicated EW package by PAF ....??? keep in mind here I m not taking refuge behind the claims that Radar data shown by IAF was tempered or fake

Why only Indian AW&C manage to register the F-16 not the ground radars or any other IAF jet in the vicinity at that time not even the wingman of Abhinandan ....???

Why till to date dedicated Indian military satellites are unable to have a single pic of F-16 wreckage while Indian satellites have the capability of less or equal to 0.3 m resolution ...??

What is the geolocation coordinates of the place where F-16 was targeted by IAF and what could be the possible coordinates of F-16 wreckage ... ??? keep in mind IAF have the [so called] RADAR DATA which they have shown and both you and IAF are relying to propagate the theory of downing F-16

There are videos available clearly showed two planes going down.you have asked lots of critical question but you forget our statements which changed dramatically during that day.how can you describe two jets down, two pilots in the area? He said One pilot died in cmh in kamran Khan show?than finally one plane went down and nobody killed.how can you describe our narrative? I think first we need to clarify things before we raise questions on indian radar data.radar data can be fake but I don't see India lying on such bigger incident.where are the two pilots? Who died in cmh? Can you answer?

Last edited:
There are videos available clearly showed two planes going down.you have asked lots of critical question but you forget our statements which changed dramatically during that day.how can you describe two jets down, two pilots in the area? One pilot died in cmh in kamran Khan show?than finally one plane went down and nobody killed.how can you describe our narrative? I think first we need to clarify things before we raise questions on indian radar data.radar data can be fake but I don't see India lying on such bigger incident.where are the two pilots? Who died in cmh? Can you answer?
to be fair thought you remember that both MKI/Mig-21 have less ranged BVR (R-77) than our AMRAAM (105 km vs 80 km) its a better chance to assume that MKI down by our F-16 rather false claims of Indian that abhi shot down our F-16 (Mig-21 can't guide R-77 properly because of small dia radome (less range))
as for two pilots they claims only 1 so we gave them abhi, rest would be dead or still in our custody, think logically and use commonsense @Arsalan 345

to be fair thought you remember that both MKI/Mig-21 have less ranged BVR (R-77) than our AMRAAM (105 km vs 80 km) its a better chance to assume that MKI down by our F-16 rather false claims of Indian that abhi shot down our F-16 (Mig-21 can't guide R-77 properly because of small dia radome (less range))
as for two pilots they claims only 1 so we gave them abhi, rest would be dead or still in our custody, think logically and use commonsense @Arsalan 345

I have seen the picture of 2nd jet.the engine look like f-16 engine but from wings and wingspan,it clearly look like su-30.

I have seen the picture of 2nd jet.the engine look like f-16 engine but from wings and wingspan,it clearly look like su-30.
which picture do you talking about can you share that picture with us @Arsalan 345 and there were lots of claims early after incident that indians claims that they have pictures of downed F-16 but its actually a wreck of downed MIG-21 @Arsalan 345

Last edited by a moderator:
He said One pilot died in cmh in kamran Khan show? Who died in cmh?

Again listen that interview. He never mentioned CMH. This is what exactly, DG(ISPR) said in that interview (March 5):

"Un kay do tayyaray maar giraye. Aik pilot ki death hui. Aik hamari arrest main tha, jiss ko release ker diya."
(Shot their two aircraft. One pilot died. One was arrested by us, which was released.)

In this program, he never said any pilot died in our custody. It may imply his assumption that the pilot of the second aircraft, which fell in IOK, died on board.

Partly for indian narrative to begin is our people propagating weird conspiracy theories

Just stick with the official version guys

@Arsalan 345 is possessed by indian djiin ! I don’t see another explanation.

Yes Arsalan share with us the pic you are talking about please.

Even indian we’re showing an engine they thought was if F16, but an expert told them sorry but no, its a mig 21 engine. I hope you are not talking about same pic.

Waiting you share with us the pic.

There are videos available clearly showed two planes going down.you have asked lots of critical question but you forget our statements which changed dramatically during that day.how can you describe two jets down, two pilots in the area? He said One pilot died in cmh in kamran Khan show?than finally one plane went down and nobody killed.how can you describe our narrative? I think first we need to clarify things before we raise questions on indian radar data.radar data can be fake but I don't see India lying on such bigger incident.where are the two pilots? Who died in cmh? Can you answer?
go and reread the the whole threads on the topic .... and stop blabbering about F-16 all your queries were answered many times ....

go and reread the the whole threads on the topic .... and stop blabbering about F-16 all your queries were answered many times ....

He is an active user on Defence.forum.India. This is where he pickups his absurd theories and facts from. And believe whatever venom indian users are spewing there. The level of delusions over there and the conviction with which they say they shot down F-16 and the level of amnesia about Mi-17 Helicopter shotdown is astounding there. And he believes them more than us.

Bro what kind of stupid logic is this? First you guys make an idiotic claim then you ask us to prove it wrong and then we simply say move on not worth commenting on this stupidity you claim

Beta just like the tomatoes and onions you eat from Pakistan we may have tea and garlic from India. And yes we don’t import cow urine. There is too much demand for that in your country where apparently tea consumption is going down and cow urine use is going up.

By the way I gotta give credit to poster name Jackass. He is persistent in his stupidity and trolling.

My request to my Indian brothers please please get your head out of Modi’s rear end and stop listening to Modi army and Modi airforce versions. There is truth out there and no matter how humiliating it may be for Indians it is the truth so seek it.
Beta .... YouTube pe dekh le ki ek Pakistani chacha Tamatar na milane pe India ko Nuke karane ki baat kar rahe hai.

Again my question to all responders and @waz too. Do you guies understand my posts ??? Or you are repling fro reply sake ???
Mod gave me a strick (not that I care ) but did he even read who started that “RAW” comment.
Nevertheless, I was here for bit. Not going to be here after today.
Good luck to all of you and may your allah bless you with the better understanding capabilities so that you can understand what someone is saying. NO NEED TO PAINT EVERYTHING GREEN OR SAFFRON

You have no answers and your negative rating seriously looks like funny.

@Arsalan 345 is possessed by indian djiin ! I don’t see another explanation.

Yes Arsalan share with us the pic you are talking about please.

Even indian we’re showing an engine they thought was if F16, but an expert told them sorry but no, its a mig 21 engine. I hope you are not talking about same pic.

Waiting you share with us the pic.

I have picture but I will not share here because even PDF think tank here don't have any clue regarding indian radar data.basically here you have to praise our actions Everytime and I can't do it everytime.i already received 2 negative ratings.if I share picture,they will give them more so it's better for me not to raise questions.i will stay quiet and I hope we will find out the reality.thanks.

Back
Top Bottom