What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

1. How long after your debacle in 71 was it published? And even then, I don't think the full report was ever published.

2. In 1965, you were supposed by agreement to respect the sanctity of the LoAC. You breached it. You attacked Indian troops and expected that India won't retaliate. As usual, you were wrong. And you went to the UN asking the world to stop India. Check out the Bhutto video again.

Siachen was undemarcated. I think you briefly occupied it before India took you down.

Compare a pilot shot down over enemy territory. John McCain, he is considered a hero too. But as I said, you wouldn't know much about heroes.

Lol - which Sikhs saw you over Jammu?
Now compare that to Pakistan - when are you releasing the full Hamadoor Rehman Commission report? It's been what - 50 years?
How long after your debacle in 71 was it published?
You claimed it wasn't published and I debunked your claim.
Are you going to carry on making off-topic false claims and me debunking them?
Now since you got debunked you brought the date of it's publication which is irrelevant.
2. In 1965, you were supposed by agreement to respect the sanctity of the LoAC. You breached it.
India has the right to take Kashmir,Junagarh and Hydrabad all at once; attack Rann of Kutch, Haji Peer Pass; Declare Kashmir it's integral part despite making promisses to the contrary in UN and whatnot---But but but evil Pakistanis attacked Kashmir.
India was stalling all talks on Kashmir and taking full benefit of Western aid post 62 which was increasing the disparity by every passing day----That was what caused the war, India's refusal to abide by her commitments.
Siachen was undemarcated
No it wasn't.
Demarcated as per Karachi agreement.
I think you briefly occupied it before India took you down.
It is irrelevant whether we briefly "occupied" it or not since it was our own territory.
Pre-84, every foreign expedition there applied for Pakistani visas and employed Pakistani guides and porters in that area. Every Atlas marked that area under Pakistani control pre-84.
Now thanks to that "genius" Rajinder Kumar, both countries spend millions per day to maintain their posts apart from suffering casualties and deteriorating environment.
But we Pakistanis are the most evil nation and India is the most peaceful, minority loving, law abiding nation on the face of this planet.
Compare a pilot shot down over enemy territory. John McCain, he is considered a hero too.
Apples to oranges.

We consider the one who shot him down as a hero. You consider the one who was shot down a hero.

And we are not talking about full-scale war in which suffering attrition due to enemy action is inevitable; we are talking about a lone mig21 crossing LOC despite GC telling him to turn back and getting shot down.

Overall poor show by IAF; despite massive budget and large fleet, couldn't prevent a dozen airplanes from breaching, dropping bombs and getting away unscathed. Instead, got their's shot down and captured.
Lol - which Sikhs saw you over Jammu?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indians-describe-paf-raid-on-27th-feb.622747/
LOL

Now please stick to the topic.

I have picture but I will not share here because even PDF think tank here don't have any clue regarding indian radar data.basically here you have to praise our actions Everytime and I can't do it everytime.i already received 2 negative ratings.if I share picture,they will give them more so it's better for me not to raise questions.i will stay quiet and I hope we will find out the reality.thanks.
Still radar images prove nothing. Unless it's a video with aircraft heading, speed, altitude and other data displayed in real-time. Only that can describe if the aircraft is shot down or has dived.
Even those can be faked.
I can make similar images in vector software or PS in a matter of minutes.
It is laughable that you find those MS paint images credible.

Besides there are a dozen ways which can make blip disappear.
Ever heard of terrain masking?

You claimed it wasn't published and I debunked your claim.
Are you going to carry on making off-topic false claims and me debunking them?
Now since you got debunked you brought the date of it's publication which is irrelevant.

India has the right to take Kashmir,Junagarh and Hydrabad all at once; attack Rann of Kutch, Haji Peer Pass; Declare Kashmir it's integral part despite making promisses to the contrary in UN and whatnot---But but but evil Pakistanis attacked Kashmir.
India was stalling all talks on Kashmir and taking full benefit of Western aid post 62 which was increasing the disparity by every passing day----That was what caused the war, India's refusal to abide by her commitments.

No it wasn't.
Demarcated as per Karachi agreement.

It is irrelevant whether we briefly "occupied" it or not since it was our own territory.
Pre-84, every foreign expedition there applied for Pakistani visas and employed Pakistani guides and porters in that area. Every Atlas marked that area under Pakistani control pre-84.
Now thanks to that "genius" Rajinder Kumar, both countries spend millions per day to maintain their posts apart from suffering casualties and deteriorating environment.
But we Pakistanis are the most evil nation and India is the most peaceful, minority loving, law abiding nation on the face of this planet.

Apples to oranges.

We consider the one who shot him down as a hero. You consider the one who was shot down a hero.

And we are not talking about full-scale war in which suffering attrition due to enemy action is inevitable; we are talking about a lone mig21 crossing LOC despite GC telling him to turn back and getting shot down.

Overall poor show by IAF; despite massive budget and large fleet, couldn't prevent a dozen airplanes from breaching, dropping bombs and getting away unscathed. Instead, got their's shot down and captured.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indians-describe-paf-raid-on-27th-feb.622747/
LOL

Now please stick to the topic.
Lol. No you didn't. I specifically asked - "When are you releasing the FULL report?". Last I checked, only part of the report has been released.

There was a referendum in Junagadh. You could have sent troops in but you declined. Theoretically, it legally acceded to Pakistan. The case is still pending before the Security Council. Feel free to pursue it.

You lost Haji Peer pass in a counter attack after you breached the LoAC.

Siachen was not demarcated by any agreement. You simply started sending tourists there for mountaineering.

We are talking about a pilot who did his job when his country's borders were breached as opposed to those that didn't.

So yea, let's get back to the topic

Lol. No you didn't. I specifically asked - "When are you releasing the FULL report?". Last I checked, only part of the report has been released.

There was a referendum in Junagadh. You could have sent troops in but you declined. Theoretically, it legally acceded to Pakistan. The case is still pending before the Security Council. Feel free to pursue it.

You lost Haji Peer pass in a counter attack after you breached the LoAC.

Siachen was not demarcated by any agreement. You simply started sending tourists there for mountaineering.

We are talking about a pilot who did his job when his country's borders were breached as opposed to those that didn't.
You have got no moral leg to stand on when you claim Kashmir.
No matter how many excuses you make.
You didn't even abide by your own commitments. Commitments made in UN, Lok Sabha or even to Sheikh Abdullah.
Junagahr and Hydrabad were Kashmir in reverse. Your country has dual moral standards.
You wouldn't be defending the occupation of Kashmir if it were a Hindu majority region occupied by Pakistan.
You would've been supporting struggle of "oppressed Hindu majority in Kashmir" if it were a Hindu majority region occupied by Pakistan.
You had no land route to Kashmir if it were not for Nehrus rangrallian and his obsession which turned subcontinent into a war-zone.
You succeeded in land grabbing and are now trying to pass it off as a just occupation which it isn't.
You can carry on defending injustices since that is what Indian narrative is all about.

Still no word on blatant Indian aggression on Raan of Kutch. Or various incursions post-Simla agreemennt on LOC prior to Siachen adventure.
after you breached the LoAC.
When did we attack along the Chinese border?
Siachen was not demarcated by any agreement.
It was.
As per Karachi agreement.

Even if it weren't was India hibernating pre-84.
images

PAF hammered your forces. Bombed your installations, shot down plane, one helo shot down by friendly fire------------But but but, IAF did it's job, PAF failed to do it's job-----RIP Logic.

We are talking about a pilot who did his job when his country's borders were breached
IAF drops SPICE at one target, turns back safely------India wins.
PAF strikes at not one but four military installations, turn back safely-------India wins.
A lone fighter decides to go rambo after PAF has already left, gets shot down, captured--------India wins.
LMAO

BTW what's this beghairati?
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/india-trying-suppress-military-analysts-twitter-63282

When are you releasing the FULL report?". Last I checked, only part of the report has been released.
Full report has been released.
There was a supplementary report which wasn't released. It is of inconsequential importance as all the recommendations including those of court martials are already in the published report.

You talk as if we are answerable to India. Ever find any fault with the "great" nation of India or is it a utopia?
You can even get away with electing mass murderers as your PM and ministers. Getting away with anti-minority pogroms is nothing in front of that besides gross human rights violations in Kashmir.
Neither does anyone talk about India's meddling in East Pakistan nor it's blatant aggression by crossing international border on 20/21 Nov 1971.

Now instead of de-railing this thread, either post something of substance regarding 26th,27th Feb or don't post at all.

You have got no moral leg to stand on when you claim Kashmir.
No matter how many excuses you make.
You didn't even abide by your own commitments. Commitments made in UN, Lok Sabha or even to Sheikh Abdullah.
Junagahr and Hydrabad were Kashmir in reverse. Your country has dual moral standards.
You wouldn't be defending the occupation of Kashmir if it were a Hindu majority region occupied by Pakistan.
You would've been supporting struggle of "oppressed Hindu majority in Kashmir" if it were a Hindu majority region occupied by Pakistan.
You had no land route to Kashmir if it were not for Nehrus rangrallian and his obsession which turned subcontinent into a war-zone.
You succeeded in land grabbing and are now trying to pass it off as a just occupation which it isn't.
You can carry on defending injustices since that is what Indian narrative is all about.

Still no word on blatant Indian aggression on Raan of Kutch. Or various incursions post-Simla agreemennt on LOC prior to Siachen adventure.

When did we attack along the Chinese border?

It was.
As per Karachi agreement.

Even if it weren't was India hibernating pre-84.

images

PAF hammered your forces. Bombed your installations, shot down plane, one helo shot down by friendly fire------------But but but, IAF did it's job, PAF failed to do it's job-----RIP Logic.

IAF drops SPICE at one target, turns back safely------India wins.
PAF strikes at not one but four military installations, turn back safely-------India wins.
A lone fighter decides to go rambo after PAF has already left, gets shot down, captured--------India wins.
LMAO

BTW what's this beghairati?
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/india-trying-suppress-military-analysts-twitter-63282

Full report has been released.
There was a supplementary report which wasn't released. It is of inconsequential importance as all the recommendations including those of court martials are already in the published report.

You talk as if we are answerable to India. Ever find any fault with the "great" nation of India or is it a utopia?
You can even get away with electing mass murderers as your PM and ministers. Getting away with anti-minority pogroms is nothing in front of that besides gross human rights violations in Kashmir.
Neither does anyone talk about India's meddling in East Pakistan nor it's blatant aggression by crossing international border on 20/21 Nov 1971.

Now instead of de-railing this thread, either post something of substance regarding 26th,27th Feb or don't post at all.

Yawn. You can froth at the mouth and lie as much as you like. It doesn't change facts -

1. On Feb 26th - India crossed LoC and then IB and bombed Balakot. For close to a month and a half you didn't give journalists free access. Just showed them what you wanted them to see. I guess the crows were stopping them. You did not even try to stop the Indians.

2. On Feb 27th - you at most crossed the LoC, and were chased away before you could do any damage. The guy chasing entered 4 km into your territory and you shot him down. And you promptly returned him - after both Modi and Trump hinted that the deal had been sealed for his return.

Now coming back to your incorrect history -

1. You had a Standstill Agreement with Maharaja of Kashmir - you violated it. It was a free country - like Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal or other Himalayan lands. Now you cry for the "freedom" of an erstwhile free country which you invaded in the first place. RIP Logic.

2. Rann of Kutch - what is the issue? A tribunal decided the matter after a skirmish and it was accepted. You didn't get as much as you wanted - but you must be used to that.

3. I don't know how much of your own history you know. The supplementary report was released - the main report has never been released.

Yawn. You can froth at the mouth and lie as much as you like. It doesn't change facts -

1. On Feb 26th - India crossed LoC and then IB and bombed Balakot. For close to a month and a half you didn't give journalists free access. Just showed them what you wanted them to see. I guess the crows were stopping them. You did not even try to stop the Indians.

2. On Feb 27th - you at most crossed the LoC, and were chased away before you could do any damage. The guy chasing entered 4 km into your territory and you shot him down. And you promptly returned him - after both Modi and Trump hinted that the deal had been sealed for his return.

Now coming back to your incorrect history -

1. You had a Standstill Agreement with Maharaja of Kashmir - you violated it. It was a free country - like Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal or other Himalayan lands. Now you cry for the "freedom" of an erstwhile free country which you invaded in the first place. RIP Logic.

2. Rann of Kutch - what is the issue? A tribunal decided the matter after a skirmish and it was accepted. You didn't get as much as you wanted - but you must be used to that.

3. I don't know how much of your own history you know. The supplementary report was released - the main report has never been released.
YAWN...still waiting for you to answer our question on how did your abhi-the-none-done shot shazazashzashsazshaszuddin down without firing a single missile...:lol:

Not much but got some weight in it.Whenever i have to write india dont know why always an thought """capital i kyn use karoo yeh tu izzat dainy wali baat """ and if i ever forget to use capital P with Pakistan its bother me .May be many here experience the same
you ARE wrong and you are also an indian false flagger. your subconsciousness exposed you even though you are consciously pretending to a Pakistani. only and indian would capitalize india and type Pak in lower case, just like I, being an actual Pakistani, do the opposite.

#gotcha

Hey Jack you still have not answered my question. Who do we believe is telling the truth : your air chief or your defence ministry? If the mission was over in 90 second as the pilots claimed then Indian jets flew only 45 seconds inside Pakistani territory before returning across the line of control. But supposedly your government also claimed they flew inside Pakistani territory for 20 min. Who is telling the truth? Or is it that lying is your country’s favourite past time.

@TheTallGuy can you post the link(s) to the replies and posts where you proved that we shot down 8 iaf aircrafts? I some how missed your posts...

Brother, Its your ignorance...you have to go through all of my posts.. :)

@TheTallGuy could you add the link requested by GumNaam in your signature please ? :enjoy:

Nope!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st.
by the way add this "we have two pilots in our ranks who have more then 1 kill to there credit!

2nd..
All eyes North! time is ticking...tick tok tick tok

Nope!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st.
by the way add this "we have two pilots in our ranks who have more then 1 kill to there credit!

2nd..
All eyes North! time is ticking...tick tok tick tok

I asked this because I’ve seen several people requesting the link to your post where you explained your position.

But no problem Sir if your turn down it.

I didn’t got your point 2. Seems English expression. So quite difficult to understand it if English is not first language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom