What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

You have no answers and your negative rating seriously looks like funny.

I have picture but I will not share here because even PDF think tank here don't have any clue regarding indian radar data.basically here you have to praise our actions Everytime and I can't do it everytime.i already received 2 negative ratings.if I share picture,they will give them more so it's better for me not to raise questions.i will stay quiet and I hope we will find out the reality.thanks.

You do care more about rating than truth now ? :partay:

If your pic is a solid evidence then why hide it ? Give it us and i will review my position. But so far i didn’t saw any solid evidence.

About indian radar’s screen pic shown by their drag queens, they shown 2 pics : pic 1 and pic 2.
But we have no information about the timestamp of those pics.

Its like if police show us a pic of you going out from a room, then a second pic of a murder who happened in the same room from where you were seen going out in the first pic. Is it an evidence that you are the murderer ? No honest court will accept it, and you will say thanks to those honest courts.

Dear Arsalan,
I am answering you on basis of what claims i made on the forum. yes, you can question Pakistani narrative and your have God Given right to question. but when you question pakistani narrative you have to do it with some reason & logic.

When i claim that PAF shot down 8 IAF aircraft including 3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000i and 3 x MiG-21BISON i have provided specific information/reasons behind it. i have given you the version of Su-30MKI that are shot down. I have provided Squadron Numbers of each aircraft shot down and where did they took off and given how many actually IAF pilots and others are in custody. even provided the reason why wreckage of all 7 fighters (1 x Wreckage is with us) are not known to OSINT yet... but we have approximate location in IHK where they crashed. is the same as why there is not single picture of Pakistani Airstrike Damage on Indian Military compounds have surfaced on OSINT.

Now, Question About Pakistani F-16 Shot down i have told you in Pakistan you have rampant corruption do you have any idea how much money IS floating around for the information and wreckage of F-16.its been three months approximate area where IAF claims IAF F-16 went down is not a place like IHK with 5 soldiers to 1 civilian ratio. it would have been unearthed quickly...

I asked you Why the F-16 why not Mirage 3DP these aircraft apparently went in IHK upto 37-40KM. they are not high tech could be shot down by MiG-21BISON and large fleet of Mirages in PAF it would be very hard for PAF and us at PDF to defend. But indian Narrative sticks at F-16 and that too a twin seat because we have a video evidence of 2 Ejections over LOC.

Dont be angry brother..bring some thing on the table and we discuss after all it is an open forum. i assure you politeness(not calling Names) and subjective discussion is rejuvenating and soul feeding process.

and in end we can always agree to disagree...its that simple..

@Armchair

These days i am baiting IAF officer so he could come over with his ride preferably MiG-29 and have a long and happy life.

:)

I love your posts bro. That would be an achievement if you could do that. If anyone could do it, it would definitely be a salesman.

About the rest of your post, would it be too much to ask the serial numbers and where they took off from and their approximate wreckage? I will then try to find SOC or someone with good OSINT and locate the wreckage. IF they buried the wrecks, rains may bring them out again.

I have picture but I will not share here because even PDF think tank here don't have any clue regarding indian radar data.basically here you have to praise our actions Everytime and I can't do it everytime.i already received 2 negative ratings.if I share picture,they will give them more so it's better for me not to raise questions.i will stay quiet and I hope we will find out the reality.thanks.
Do you have any picture of Akhnoor dagger? Because last time I heard about it from a genius like you, it was captured by Indian army. You must have Hindu sources inside Indian army who are giving you this most secret information. Hindu sources must be more credible than your fellow Muslims.

Dear Arsalan,
I am answering you on basis of what claims i made on the forum. yes, you can question Pakistani narrative and your have God Given right to question. but when you question pakistani narrative you have to do it with some reason & logic.

When i claim that PAF shot down 8 IAF aircraft including 3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000i and 3 x MiG-21BISON i have provided specific information/reasons behind it. i have given you the version of Su-30MKI that are shot down. I have provided Squadron Numbers of each aircraft shot down and where did they took off and given how many actually IAF pilots and others are in custody. even provided the reason why wreckage of all 7 fighters (1 x Wreckage is with us) are not known to OSINT yet... but we have approximate location in IHK where they crashed. is the same as why there is not single picture of Pakistani Airstrike Damage on Indian Military compounds have surfaced on OSINT.

Now, Question About Pakistani F-16 Shot down i have told you in Pakistan you have rampant corruption do you have any idea how much money IS floating around for the information and wreckage of F-16.its been three months approximate area where IAF claims IAF F-16 went down is not a place like IHK with 5 soldiers to 1 civilian ratio. it would have been unearthed quickly...

I asked you Why the F-16 why not Mirage 3DP these aircraft apparently went in IHK upto 37-40KM. they are not high tech could be shot down by MiG-21BISON and large fleet of Mirages in PAF it would be very hard for PAF and us at PDF to defend. But indian Narrative sticks at F-16 and that too a twin seat because we have a video evidence of 2 Ejections over LOC.

Dont be angry brother..bring some thing on the table and we discuss after all it is an open forum. i assure you politeness(not calling Names) and subjective discussion is rejuvenating and soul feeding process.

and in end we can always agree to disagree...its that simple..

@Armchair

These days i am baiting IAF officer so he could come over with his ride preferably MiG-29 and have a long and happy life.

:)
@TheTallGuy can you post the link(s) to the replies and posts where you proved that we shot down 8 iaf aircrafts? I some how missed your posts...

Arsalan reminds me of one specific patient I have in my practice who loves NS. I have never met anyone more crazy for NS. I love to sit down and question and reason with him and everytime before he leaves my clinic He convinces me that he has changed and totally sees the truth.
Long behold at night I log into my face book account and see this guy posting over the top praises for NS.

Modi lovers and Arsalan are like this guy. No matter how much evidence you provide or argue facts with them they will always be donkeys at the end of the day. They cannot see the truth or have courage enough to accept they are wrong.
Who can win an argument with donkeys ?

Arsalan reminds me of one specific patient I have in my practice who loves NS. I have never met anyone more crazy for NS. I love to sit down and question and reason with him and everytime before he leaves my clinic He convinces me that he has changed and totally sees the truth.
Long behold at night I log into my face book account and see this guy posting over the top praises for NS.

Modi lovers and Arsalan are like this guy. No matter how much evidence you provide or argue facts with them they will always be donkeys at the end of the day. They cannot see the truth or have courage enough to accept they are wrong.
Keep trying don't give up on that guy.....one day he might see the light at the end of the tunnel.

May be I am wrong.lets hope for better future and better India pak ties.hostility between these two countries is not good.

Who can win an argument with donkeys ? The danda ? :D

Its only a joke, no need to take danda for @Arsalan 345 :D

Keep trying don't give up on that guy.....one day he might see the light at the end of the tunnel.

May be I am wrong.lets hope for better India Pak relations.

1 negative rating from major Sam and today 2 negative ratings from hrk which is PDF think tank.wow. have a great day.i will not raise any questions now.lets hope for better ties between india and pakistan.thanks

May be I am wrong.lets hope for better future and better India pak ties.hostility between these two countries is not good.
you ARE wrong and you are also an indian false flagger. your subconsciousness exposed you even though you are consciously pretending to a Pakistani. only and indian would capitalize india and type Pak in lower case, just like I, being an actual Pakistani, do the opposite.

#gotcha

you ARE wrong and you are also an indian false flagger. your subconsciousness exposed you even though you are consciously pretending to a Pakistani. only and indian would capitalize india and type Pak in lower case, just like I, being an actual Pakistani, do the opposite.

#gotcha
Lol. That has got to be the single worst piece of circumstantial evidence I ever heard to label someone as an Indian false flagger. But yeah I agree that he is one.

Lol. That has got to be the single worst piece of circumstantial evidence I ever heard to label someone as an Indian false flagger. But yeah I agree that he is one.
don't be so sure man...circumstantial evidence, as bad as it may be, gives away A LOT about people...

e.g. just how someone holds a coffee cup will give away if they are a west european or an east european.

Back
Top Bottom