What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

After licking their a$$es for the last many weeks, the the Indian false flaggers, multiple iders and wannabe Pakistanis are back in full force on the the forum. They need to be cut down

I am not playing any victim card.yes I am sure about our f-16 kill.i can't ignore radar data whether you call it handwritten or whatever.i am not here to change your views or others.they are just my views but giving negative rating for specific views is wrong.as far as su-30 kill is concerned,I think tall guy has already explained things to me so kindly relax.

Relax buddy.lol
I am not playing any victim card.yes I am sure about our f-16 kill.i can't ignore radar data whether you call it handwritten or whatever.i am not here to change your views or others.they are just my views but giving negative rating for specific views is wrong.as far as su-30 kill is concerned,I think tall guy has already explained things to me so kindly relax.

Relax buddy.lol

Lol. Temperatures are very high in France. So it’s hard to relax lol.

About the data shown about F16 cleaned with vanish powder, i think you should have a look about the capabilities with photoshop in the hands of experts. Once a female collegue of mine asked me if i was able to remove a person from a picture. I said i never tried but it should be possible with time.

She gave me her picture from which she wanted to remove another women who was smarter/cute than her.

I said ok. After 2 weeks i presented her the result of my work. She was sooo happy that if i didn’t had stopped her she would had kissed me. Thanks to Allah I was prepared to any misbehaviour from her.

But the result was very good. And I’m not a photoshop expert at all.

So I let you imagine what can do experts with photoshop.

So data shown not really a credible evidence.

Last edited:

About the data shown about F16 cleaned with vanish powder, i think you should have a look about the capabilities with photoshop in the hands of experts. Once a female collegue of mine asked me if i was able to remove a person from a picture. I said i never tried but it should be possible with time.

She gave me her picture from which she wanted to remove another women who was smarter/cute than her.

I said ok. After 2 weeks i presented her the result of my work. She was sooo happy that if i didn’t had stopped her she would had kissed me. Thanks to Allah I was prepared to any misbehaviour from her.

I don’t know who you are Arsalan but your arguments are pretty childish and your logic is flawed. You are basically repeating nonsense Indians are spreading .
I don’t know how to give you negative rating but I would give you big thumbs down.

Relax buddy.lol

Is there any incident in the past where India hide something from Pakistan? I don't remember anything and I feel that su-30 is a very big plane so it's hard.i can't deny Pakistani or indian narrative but our case is weak because there is absolutely no evidence.anything would be assumption but I am sure we lost a plane because the radar data was from awacs and it clearly showed targets so it's obvious for me to trust radars data.radar data might be corrupt or wrong but the jet that went down near loc was seen by all so indian narrative is still strong.
the fact that all the 4 missiles of the mig21 were found unfired, one fused to the crashed mig21 wreckage doesn't mean anything, aye? if you are so convinced on their (your) iaf's claim on the F16 issue, then care to explain how exactly did they shoot it down? if you are to believe their ms-paint job, then even that shows that the distances were far too create for close in gun fight...

yes I am sure about our f-16 kill
Final call ......... answer these Qs

Where is the wreckage of F-16 ... ??

Where are the down pilots of F-16 ....??

Which fighter jet of IAF made the kill .... ??

How Pakistan manage to keep downing of F-16 secrete .... as we know that US contractors act as observer over our F-16 fleet of blk-52

How are you quite sure that radar data shown by IAF is indicating the downing of F-16 as it could be a false radar signature generated in result of the employment of dedicated EW package by PAF ....??? keep in mind here I m not taking refuge behind the claims that Radar data shown by IAF was tempered or fake

Why only Indian AW&C manage to register the F-16 not the ground radars or any other IAF jet in the vicinity at that time not even the wingman of Abhinandan ....???

Why till to date dedicated Indian military satellites are unable to have a single pic of F-16 wreckage while Indian satellites have the capability of less or equal to 0.3 m resolution ...??

What is the geolocation coordinates of the place where F-16 was targeted by IAF and what could be the possible coordinates of F-16 wreckage ... ??? keep in mind IAF have the [so called] RADAR DATA which they have shown and both you and IAF are relying to propagate the theory of downing F-16

Those radar images can be created by IAF to face saving, the lost of signal from their radar doesn't means you have a 100% solid proof for downing our F-16, you can also consider other possibilities to, Azad kashmir/IOK is mountainous areas if our F-16 can go low level they lost our F-16 signals, there also possibility that our ECM aircraft (Falcon-20) can spoofs/ jam indian radars so they lost the signal of our F-16 etc etc, its a controversial claim by an IAF, and other possibilities you should also consider, that radar images aren't 100% solid proof of downing of our F-16 @Arsalan 345

The IAF claims were more than photoshops. They were downright dishonest and hence universally dismissed. They should not be allowed to be repeated on a forum like this.

Ok then please tell me who should we believe your air chief or ministry of defence? Whose version is the true one?
The way I see it, PAF CAS and ISPR claim two kills, out of which one is confirmed and the other unconfirmed. IAF claims one kill which is unconfirmed. The only fact verifiable is one Mig21bis kill. As far as the strikes, IAF's debrief was plain jane, where it did not claim on any number of casualties, it claimed successfully hits, again the keyword being claimed, without any BDA released, that too remains a claim and not a verifiable fact. Ministry of defence never released an official statement, but a politician claimed the 300 number so that to me was never a contention of significance. (akin to Nawaz Sharif claiming 4000 casualties, don't know how much weight people here would assign to it)

Coming back to the topic at hand, I have no interest in backing either of the claims, but the conspiracy theories being propounded of downed MKI being covered up sounds preposterous to me knowing CAG will rip IAF to shreds if it tried doing so. It will also be political suicide to hide two IAF pilots being killed in combat and being covered up, their widows, parents, relatives will paint every TV channels red.

Is there any incident in the past where India hide something from Pakistan? I don't remember anything and I feel that su-30 is a very big plane so it's hard.i can't deny Pakistani or indian narrative but our case is weak because there is absolutely no evidence.anything would be assumption but I am sure we lost a plane because the radar data was from awacs and it clearly showed targets so it's obvious for me to trust radars data.radar data might be corrupt or wrong but the jet that went down near loc was seen by all so indian narrative is still strong.
It's not strong enough evidence to prove anything conclusively.
The only thing that was concrete was downing of a Fishbed, everything else is just a claim, treat it as such.

the most ironic thing is that if IAF had not shown that AMRAAM than claim of SU30 would have been in the same scenario as their claim of shooting down F-16 ... aik jhoot chupanay kai liye hazar jhoot bolnay partay hain

when are you releasing the full Hamadoor Rehman Commission report?
It has been released a long time ago.
Can be downloaded for free.
"India attacked in 65"
It did.

Ever heard of Raan of Kutch?
Ever heard of Haji Peer Pass?

We don't consider IOK as part of India, we attempted to retake our own territory before it could become too late---thanks to massive military aid from West post 62.
India OTOH attacked across international border.
"No army regulars in Kargil"
Siachen was Kargil in reverse.

I am yet to see an Indian criticize the role of Indian army in causing massive suffering for both countries(more so for India) as far as Siachen is concerned.

Kargil bari jaldi yaad a jata hai --- Shuru tou tum ne Kiya tha
And capturing a pilot in your own territory is par for course. Imagine Germans lauding themselves for capturing British pilots over Germany in Ww2.
What kind of stupid statement that is?

Comparing WW2 to 21st century border engagement?

Incase you forgot, we breached your airspace with more than 12 aircraft and as per Sikh civillians in Jammu, kept circling overhead for quite some time----If shooting down was so easy------

Mr Moustache was shot down as soon as he entered our airspace. He paid for his folly, you make him a hero.
You should be questioning the caliber of TACDE graduate and his superiors for presenting us with an opportunity to humiliate India.
You can make as many excuses as you like.
So far, it's been you who is not making excuses but instead, dodging all the criticism of India's contradictory, preposterous and flawed claims.
Brings in 65,71, Kargil, WW2 and whatnot instead of digesting the fact that India got it's behind handed to her on a platter by a force much smaller in numbers and finances.

When the entire world is accepting Pakistan's version of events despite a lack of soft image.

It has been released a long time ago.
Can be downloaded for free.

It did.

Ever heard of Raan of Kutch?
Ever heard of Haji Peer Pass?

We don't consider IOK as part of India, we attempted to retake our own territory before it could become too late---thanks to massive military aid from West post 62.
India OTOH attacked across international border.

Siachen was Kargil in reverse.

I am yet to see an Indian criticize the role of Indian army in causing massive suffering for both countries(more so for India) as far as Siachen is concerned.

Kargil bari jaldi yaad a jata hai --- Shuru tou tum ne Kiya tha

What kind of stupid statement that is?

Comparing WW2 to 21st century border engagement?

Incase you forgot, we breached your airspace with more than 12 aircraft and as per Sikh civillians in Jammu, kept circling overhead for quite some time----If shooting down was so easy------

Mr Moustache was shot down as soon as he entered our airspace. He paid for his folly, you make him a hero.
You should be questioning the caliber of TACDE graduate and his superiors for presenting us with an opportunity to humiliate India.

So far, it's been you who is not making excuses but instead, dodging all the criticism of India's contradictory, preposterous and flawed claims.
Brings in 65,71, Kargil, WW2 and whatnot instead of digesting the fact that India got it's behind handed to her on a platter by a force much smaller in numbers and finances.

When the entire world is accepting Pakistan's version of events despite a lack of soft image.

1. How long after your debacle in 71 was it published? And even then, I don't think the full report was ever published.

2. In 1965, you were supposed by agreement to respect the sanctity of the LoAC. You breached it. You attacked Indian troops and expected that India won't retaliate. As usual, you were wrong. And you went to the UN asking the world to stop India. Check out the Bhutto video again.

Siachen was undemarcated. I think you briefly occupied it before India took you down.

Compare a pilot shot down over enemy territory. John McCain, he is considered a hero too. But as I said, you wouldn't know much about heroes.

Lol - which Sikhs saw you over Jammu?

1. How long after your debacle in 71 was it published? And even then, I don't think the full report was ever published.

2. In 1965, you were supposed by agreement to respect the sanctity of the LoAC. You breached it. You attacked Indian troops and expected that India won't retaliate. As usual, you were wrong. And you went to the UN asking the world to stop India. Check out the Bhutto video again.

Siachen was undemarcated. I think you briefly occupied it before India took you down.

Compare a pilot shot down over enemy territory. John McCain, he is considered a hero too. But as I said, you wouldn't know much about heroes.

Lol - which Sikhs saw you over Jammu?

71: gotta find yourself a bhutto, a mujeeb and rebellion in more than half of country's population first bitva...otherwise keep day dreaming about your long lost nostalgia.

65: why don't you ask your own captain arminder singh on that? ;)

48: yeah you conveniently forgot this one, didn't ya? Oh wait, lemme guess you never wanted to take back,AJK didn't ya?

siachin: for once be a man...india's plan was to sneak into AJK from the barely guarded siachin area and annex AJK while Pakistan Army was busy on the afghan border but to your surprise, we stopped you dead in your tracks. ab thandi baraf pay baith kay kulfian hago! :lol:

kargil: point 5353...'nuf said! 8-)

02/19:
179321.jpg

auqaat may raho, zinda raho! :enjoy:

It's useless to talk here.they gave me negative rating just because I raised questions about su-30 claim.they will give you negative rating as well if you challenge their narrative.i mean where is the wreckage of su-30? No body in the world can hide such a big plane and tallguy even claimed 3 su-30 went down.i mean this is crazy.

As far as my memory goes you are the same person who made the claim that IA has captured Pakistani territory in Sialkot sector which was later debunked. When some members asked about the source of your claim you said that I have learnt it from Indian sources. Keep believing your Indian sources and leave us alone.

Kiddo, you need checkup from a psychiatrist. We cant satisfy a person with some inferiority complex.

Kesi kesi awam ha yr.....:lol: @Areesh

yes I am sure about our f-16 kill
You were also sure of capture of Akhnor salient by IA. Is it still in the hands of Indians?

Back
Top Bottom