What's new

PAF Base Badhaber attack: Eight attackers appear to be ‘foreign nationals’

To be fair we didn't know what we were walking into, and we lost a lot of good people there. Its not something I take a lot of pride in.

You work with what you have, not what you wish you had.

You should take pride in it, you were following orders. Your job wasn't to question why, but to do or die. You returned a Ghazi and that itself is a privilege! Stand tall !!!

I read somewhere yesterday that Pakistan is supposed to bring evidence to Afghanistan for their involvement... Did that happen yet?

I read somewhere yesterday that Pakistan is supposed to bring evidence to Afghanistan for their involvement... Did that happen yet?

Working on it.

Secondly, people must understand that in situations like these, the evidence is not always black and white, but 90% grey.

Secondly, if the other party has already decided NOT to cooperate, you might as well play the proverbial flute in front of the buffalo, nothing is going to change.

Working on it.

Secondly, people must understand that in situations like these, the evidence is not always black and white, but 90% grey.

Secondly, if the other party has already decided NOT to cooperate, you might as well play the proverbial flute in front of the buffalo, nothing is going to change.
I agree, but they if have any evidence then it should be presented, whether the other party accepts it or not. At least they will know that your intelligence is on top of things.

I agree, but they if have any evidence then it should be presented, whether the other party accepts it or not. At least they will know that your intelligence is on top of things.
That will happen, no doubt. Not only with the Afghans but the US as well.

To be fair we didn't know what we were walking into, and we lost a lot of good people there. Its not something I take a lot of pride in.

But what u brought back made a difference... learning experience from bajour was evident in all subsequent ops in swat; adem khel and waziristan....
Be proud of what u achieved...life is not perfect...its your learning from your mistakes that makes the difference

You know sometimes the sheer stupidity of people is astounding.
You are sending over people to terrorize us, and they have devil tattoos (not in this case), are uncircumcised. How dumb can you be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom