What's new

PAF Base Badhaber attack: Eight attackers appear to be ‘foreign nationals’

it wud be better to pee in pants...

A pious self righteous Muslim embracing his version of Shahadat in his own pee? Must be the reason you experts are discussing, pee in your pants will surely disturb your focus and attention, wet pants can never be comfortable, and skin in continuous contact with adult pee can be itchy too.

A pious self righteous Muslim embracing his version of Shahadat in his own pee? Must be the reason you experts are discussing, pee in your pants will surely disturb your focus and attention, wet pants can never be comfortable, and skin in continuous contact with adult pee can be itchy too.

While being on subject of comfort a plastic pipe sticking out of your penis is not exactly a five star luxury...
Slight tug will cause excruciating pain

While being on subject of comfort a plastic pipe sticking out of your penis is not exactly a five star luxury...
Slight tug will cause excruciating pain

I have not seen the picture so cannot say for sure what it was, medical experts have already given their opinion on this thread, but for someone like me it can be that somebody marked his nunny a non cut nunny for evidence purposes. Who cares now:D

I have not seen the picture so cannot say for sure what it was, medical experts have already given their opinion on this thread, but for someone like me it can be that somebody marked his nunny a non cut nunny for evidence purposes. Who cares now:D

Nope....that would be revealed in post mortem any way..
And also a self righteous muslim will never kill people praying in a mosque or church or a temple....
From where i stand on islam; they could have taken shower in zam zam or his own urine or a pig's urine...that would not make any difference to his final disposition to hell in after life

Nope....that would be revealed in post mortem any way..
And also a self righteous muslim will never kill people praying in a mosque or church or a temple....
From where i stand on islam; they could have taken shower in zam zam or his own urine or a pig's urine...that would not make any difference to his final disposition to hell in after life

Think from his perspective and may be you will understand my comment about him dying in his own urine. A Muslim is also supposed to refrain from lots of other deeds which these pious self righteous Muslims commit and proudly declare, and for him killing infidel army men and their children is okay whether be it in mosque, school or their homes.

Think from his perspective and may be you will understand my comment about him dying in his own urine. A Muslim is also supposed to refrain from lots of other deeds which these pious self righteous Muslims commit and proudly declare, and for him killing infidel army men and their children is okay whether be it in mosque, school or their homes.

I understand your comment...
But their particular perspective has no space in islam....
They should keep it their own persoective and keep religion out of it

I understand your comment...
But their particular perspective has no space in islam....
They should keep it their own persoective and keep religion out of it

If they keep religion out of it, then how will they fool people and kill innocents? Anyone with basic knowledge of the religion would call them thugs without any doubts. This is a religious fight they declare it that way and we have to fight it that way.

If they keep religion out of it, then how will they fool people and kill innocents? Anyone with basic knowledge of the religion would call them thugs without any doubts. This is a religious fight they declare it that way and we have to fight it that way.

Criminal silence of our so called religious leaders on this is deafening

Criminal silence of our so called religious leaders on this is deafening

Everyone from people in establishment who did the peace pacts with them, politicians who wanted peace negotiations with them and both of them for keeping people of Pakistan confused and not showing the faces of these thugs so we people could identify who they are, religious leaders well they will follow whatever the politicians and establishment want, after all they will still want to enjoy their prados, landcruisers and effortless privileges .

The precise preparations might be different, but the point is that these desperadoes were ready for a long siege and the fact that they were taken out quickly is a huge relief. The IVs are sometimes used for steady low rate infusions of amphetamines and other drug cocktails.

Many terrorist depend on "meth" to carry out their ambitious attacks...

Running a complete tox and drug screen at post mortem is important to determine the precise mix used.

can some body please send me the cathetre photo.....i have tried cannot find it on net.....

and also this should have been made public and published in head lines as for people to know what real intentions were....

They rarely if at all need such a pharmacological "boost". The bigoted ideology is the most effective intoxicant. All they need is to believe in it.

What ideology? The dumb .............. was uncircumcised!!!!

As a medical doctor, I have seen many Muslims including those from Pakistan who are uncircumcised. These tales are good for public consumption only. Circumcision in Hanafi Sunni Islam is a Sunnah not an obligation. Alot of people specially from poor backgrounds remain uncircumcised for various reasons. I have personally witnessed this as a physician.

Back
Top Bottom