What's new

PAF Base Badhaber attack: Eight attackers appear to be ‘foreign nationals’

As a medical doctor, I have seen many Muslims including those from Pakistan who are uncircumcised. These tales are good for public consumption only. Circumcision in Hanafi Sunni Islam is a Sunnah not an obligation. Alot of people specially from poor backgrounds remain uncircumcised for various reasons. I have personally witnessed this as a physician.

I don't believe a word of what you are saying.

I follow Hanafi Sunni Islam "unlike you," and circumcision is obligatory, irrespective of what you would have the world believe.

As a medical doctor, I have seen many Muslims including those from Pakistan who are uncircumcised. These tales are good for public consumption only. Circumcision in Hanafi Sunni Islam is a Sunnah not an obligation. Alot of people specially from poor backgrounds remain uncircumcised for various reasons. I have personally witnessed this as a physician.
May be in Shia Iran it may be normal not to be circumcised as shia are good at making Minced meat of pretty much every concept and practice of Islam. But in Sunni dominated pakistan (and thankfully so) we still abide by the islamic practice of circumcision.

I don't believe a word you are saying. I follow Hanafi Sunni Islam "unlike you," and circumcision is obligatory, irrespective of what you would have the world believe.

Then apparently you even do not know even the fiqh you are following. You should consult your elders.

May be in Shia Iran it may be normal not to be circumcised as shia are good at making Minced meat of pretty much every concept and practice of Islam. But in Sunni dominated pakistan (and thankfully so) we still abide by the islamic practice of circumcision.

In Shia Islam circumcision is obligatory. There is a difference between obligatory and Sunnah but since this is not a religious forum I would not delve into that.

Then apparently you even do not know even the fiqh you are following. You should consult your elders.

In Shia Islam circumcision is obligatory. There is a difference between obligatory and Sunnah but since this is not a religious forum I would not delve into that.
Oh don't you worry your pretty little head as to what I know, and what I don't.

No respectable Sunni would opt out of circumcision. But obviously you would have us believe otherwise, to suit your agenda!

Oh don't you worry your pretty little head as to what I know, and what I don't.

No respectable Sunni would opt out of circumcision. But obviously you would have us believe otherwise, to suit your agenda!

There is no agenda here. I just brought to your attention a medical fact witnessed by myself. You can ask any general surgeon in your country about it.

Your venomous personal attacks will not change the facts. Circumcision in Hanafi Sunni Islam is a Sunnah and not an obligation. Many are left out without having done it. And since they usually are not going about swinging their phalli in public, you do not know about it. But doctors know.

There is no agenda here. I just brought to your attention a medical fact witnessed by myself. You can ask any general surgeon in your country about it.

Your venomous personal attacks will not change the facts. Circumcision in Hanafi Sunni Islam is a Sunnah and not an obligation.

There is an Agenda. All your posts do. You are eschewing facts as usual to malign Sunnis

You are just ignorant. As I said circumcision is a Sunnah in Hanafi fiqh and is not obligatory leading to some children remaining uncircumcised: The debate on male infant circumcision in Europe: a challenge for Islamic biomedical ethics – CILE - Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics

In Pakistan 99.9% of Sunnis practice circumcision. Do carry on with your ..............

BTW the Iranian agent recently caught in Karachi is singing like a canary!!! :whistle:

In Pakistan 99.9% of Sunnis practice circumcision. Do carry on with your ..............

BTW the Iranian agent recently caught in Karachi is singing like a canary!!! :whistle:

Whatever makes you conspiracy laden mind tick.

I would stay with science and my own observations. I have personally seen grown up Pakistani Sunni Muslim men uncircumcised in medical setting. Now you can go on and make conspiracies and call it Rafidi propaganda by Iranian agents etc. It wont change the reality. AT ALL.

Whatever makes you conspiracy laden mind tick.

I would stay with science and my own observations. I have personally seen grown up Pakistani Sunni Muslim men uncircumcised in medical setting. Now you can go on and make conspiracies and call it Rafidi propaganda by Iranian agents etc. It wont change the reality. AT ALL.

Sorry, your own observations? Of course!!!

Do carry on beating a dead horse!

Sorry, your own observations? Of course!!!

Yes. Part of the job was to do alot of DRE exams in elderly men and colonoscopies in OR. That is how I know.

I don't believe a word of what you are saying.

I follow Hanafi Sunni Islam "unlike you," and circumcision is obligatory, irrespective of what you would have the world believe.

By the way I forgot to ask you to bring a source showing that circumcision is "obligatory" in Hanafi fiqh as you are claiming.

I will wait for you to bring here an AUTHENTIC source. I really want to see that.

Because in medical ethics we learned that the circumcision is a Sunnah in Hanafi fiqh. It is not obligatory. Alot of Muslim people following Hanafi school do it and some don't.

Yes. Part of the job was to do alot of DRE exams in elderly men and colonoscopies in OR. That is how I know.

By the way I forgot to ask you to bring a source showing that circumcision is "obligatory" in Hanafi fiqh as you are claiming.

I will wait for you to bring here an AUTHENTIC source. I really want to see that.

Not going to discuss MY religion with a Shia, sorry.

Like I said earlier, do carry on beating a dead horse. You and your agenda, is very clear!

Not going to discuss MY religion with a Shia, sorry.

Like I said earlier, do carry on beating a dead horse. You and your agenda, is very clear!

Oh, I see! You are scared of losing your faith. I don't blame you.

No just don't want to stoop down to your level.

Oh, obviously you can't do that. A person who does not even know his own fiqh and claims things contrary to the faith he is following and then refuses to bring in AUTHENTIC sources and instead resorts to personal attacks and Takfiri behavior, can not obviously "stoop down" to my level.

As I said above in my initial reply to you, circumcision in Hanafi fiqh is a Sunnah and not an obligation. There are many good practicing Muslims out there who are uncircumcised including in Pakistani community.

Back
Top Bottom