What's new

PAF Base Badhaber attack: Eight attackers appear to be ‘foreign nationals’

The precise preparations might be different, but the point is that these desperadoes were ready for a long siege and the fact that they were taken out quickly is a huge relief. The IVs are sometimes used for steady low rate infusions of amphetamines and other drug cocktails.

Probably under the influence of narcotics while training and brainwashing happens as well.

@Icarus @Syed.Ali.Haider

Does he look circumcised?

My observation exactly, he does not. Might be of Central Asian descent.

The precise preparations might be different, but the point is that these desperadoes were ready for a long siege and the fact that they were taken out quickly is a huge relief. The IVs are sometimes used for steady low rate infusions of amphetamines and other drug cocktails.

Oh yes, anti-depressants, opiates are a usual part of their kits. Numbs the senses, no pain, no fear, no remorse.

Why, couldn't they just pee in their pants while fighting - what the fvck would a catheter accomplish in a "long siege"?

They would not have to abandon their position, even if they decided to urinate then and there, they would have had to undo their shalwar and then redo it which would leave them vulnerable, even if for a moment.

@Icarus , i have another picture, if you would allow me, just would like to know what kind of ammo would have done this to the scum bag.

Posting such pictures if forbidden as per forum policy, so I can't okay that request but you can blur out the gory bits and I'll still probably have a fair idea about it.

Back
Top Bottom