What's new

PAF Base Badhaber attack: Eight attackers appear to be ‘foreign nationals’

Diapers are not as long lasting and have other issues. These terrorists are being trained rather well, it seems.

Indeed, they have single use utility and may leak on movement. Not suited to a tactical environment.

Which means that the Armed Forces will seek to establish consent on Pakistani strikes in Afghanistan.

You need a nursing assistant.
The news item says Pakistan will not shout "Afghanistan Supported" PAF attackers .... there is nothing mentioned about an armed attack inside Pakistan.

The news item says Pakistan will not shout "Afghanistan Supported" PAF attackers .... there is nothing mentioned about an armed attack inside Pakistan.

They say that Pakistan will recognize that Ashraf Ghani cannot exercise writ, if that premise is accepted by the Afghans then it opens many doors for joint and unilateral action.

You and your detective skills...... even if these guys were wearing a dhoti, you'd make up some baloney as to "how well trained these TTP guys were, as they had air-conditioned their genitals".....

Thank the heavens that this is not RAND, and you're not one of the gifted analysts.......

Diapers are not as long lasting and have other issues. These terrorists are being trained rather well, it seems.

Yara, chaddo tay matti pao, all this diaper/catheter and it's 'utility' in tactical situation... the fundo, most probably was dying of some terminal illness, and this was his hail-mary shot at 72 virgins in jannat-ul-firdos-al-fundoz! :D

Indeed, they have single use utility and may leak on movement. Not suited to a tactical environment.

12002222_1905910126300040_4818594255247714316_n.jpg

I need to see the catheter thingy you guys are talking about.Can someone please drop the link on my profile?
Gross images or dead bodies anything is fine with me.
(Please don't share it in the open here , as i do respect the forum policy.)
Thanks!

I need to see the catheter thingy you guys are talking about.Can someone please drop the link on my profile?
Gross images or dead bodies anything is fine with me.
(Please don't share it in the open here , as i do respect the forum policy.)
Thanks!
me too..plus whats with the gory pics policy?? i want to see dead Ts

It looks like they have access to spy satellites as they seem to suss out vulnerable less protected spots in Pakistan constantly.
Such accurate intelligence cannot come without high tech surveillance.

It looks like they have access to spy satellites as they seem to suss out vulnerable less protected spots in Pakistan constantly.
Such accurate intelligence cannot come without high tech surveillance.

Not really. Does anyone need a satellite to figure out the namaz timings and their effect on daily security routines?

I have always doubted that person responsible for survellance and target selection is a highly trained foreign professional...

The mission to establish a coy sized post in the heart of militant controlled Bajaur, I know you were being sarcastic but sending 120 people to fight 2000 is nothing less than suicidal.
Sir,isn't a coy means around 80 troopers and officers in P.A.:undecided:?I mean,in Indian Army a coy means around 80 troopers and officers and is generally smaller than a company which is around 120 men strong.

Back
Top Bottom